VN Ren'Py Far Beyond the World [Chapter 17] [Echoes of Arcane]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
windows having many false positive on renpy vn recently, i found like 4 of them right now including this vn.

CluelessDork

Mar 6, 2020
After playing the chapter 16, i just can't feel good at the prospect of how useless is for you to have to choose a name when in the end it doesn't matter.
Seriously, just doesn't seem right to me everytime i have to look at the text box and see Caelan.
I am slowly catching up with the chapters and I can't agree more. I just got to "*insert name* begins to sit badly with me as of late". Ugh. So immersion breaking and frustrating. We went from a CHYOA to a kinetic novel...

Reactions: Zhus

Wolfboy32

Apr 27, 2017
I am slowly catching up with the chapters and I can't agree more. I just got to "*insert name* begins to sit badly with me as of late". Ugh. So immersion breaking and frustrating. We went from a CHYOA to a kinetic novel...
I guess some of the characters will still call you by your chosen name, but i get it.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
I guess some of the characters will still call you by your chosen name, but i get it.
Yeah it's supposed to be like the name you pick is your old name from your previous life and Caelan is supposed to be your new life's name. But yeah it can get annoying, unless you look at it from the character's perspective of wanting to move from the past and wanting his wolf boy to give him a new name. (Still could've given us the option to pick the new name)

Wolfboy32

Apr 27, 2017
Are chapters 15 and 16 in alpha?
If going by the pateron then yes, but 16 seems more polished than 15 was in its alpha stage if you ask me plus the sprite work is pretty complete. 16 feels more like a beta / pre-release version rather than a rough or wip.

shinghan

Feb 1, 2021
If going by the pateron then yes, but 16 seems more polished than 15 was in its alpha stage if you ask me plus the sprite work is pretty complete. 16 feels more like a beta / pre-release version rather than a rough or wip.
Thanks!

youuevt7cfe

Jul 11, 2022
Does anyone have the sprites for the most recent version? I have issues pulling files due to my device. If so, can you put it into google drive or something? Please?

shinghan

Feb 1, 2021
Here's an update message from Kael's discord:

Hey guys, Just wanted to touch base with you all, as I know it's been a while since you've heard from me. You might have been wondering why things have gone quiet on my end. Well, life, as it often does, threw me a few curveballs to deal with.

First, my mom was diagnosed with cancer in April, and to be frank, it's been a roller coaster since. Between doctor's appointments and dealing with the weight of what's happening, I've been a bit MIA on everything else. And, just when we started to get our bearings, my adoptive gran, a woman near and dear to my heart, sadly passed away.

During these tough times, I chose to step back from social media - it was my way of processing everything in a calm and collected manner. It's been a rough patch, but I've been trying to focus my energy where I can, when I can.

So, while I've managed to get myself back into work-mode a bit, I'm not quite ready to release a full-blown build yet. But I wanted to reach out and let you know that I'm still here, still working, and definitely haven't abandoned this VN. I think it might actually be one of the few things that help me navigate this emotional maze I have found myself in.

All I'm asking for is a bit more time and patience from you all. I truly believe it'll be worth the wait, and I hope you'll think so too.

Catch you soon!

Love,

~Kael
❤️

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Here's an update message from Kael's discord:

Hey guys, Just wanted to touch base with you all, as I know it's been a while since you've heard from me. You might have been wondering why things have gone quiet on my end. Well, life, as it often does, threw me a few curveballs to deal with.

First, my mom was diagnosed with cancer in April, and to be frank, it's been a roller coaster since. Between doctor's appointments and dealing with the weight of what's happening, I've been a bit MIA on everything else. And, just when we started to get our bearings, my adoptive gran, a woman near and dear to my heart, sadly passed away.

During these tough times, I chose to step back from social media - it was my way of processing everything in a calm and collected manner. It's been a rough patch, but I've been trying to focus my energy where I can, when I can.

So, while I've managed to get myself back into work-mode a bit, I'm not quite ready to release a full-blown build yet. But I wanted to reach out and let you know that I'm still here, still working, and definitely haven't abandoned this VN. I think it might actually be one of the few things that help me navigate this emotional maze I have found myself in.

All I'm asking for is a bit more time and patience from you all. I truly believe it'll be worth the wait, and I hope you'll think so too.

Catch you soon!

Love,

~Kael
❤️
you know what. I would have believed if it was some other creator instead of kael. To me it is another attempt of his in manipulation of our empathy to cover his lack of work attitude and responsibilities. Call me a hearthless bitch all you want but even all of human fingers won't be enough to count how many messy things he did or were done to him in his pink glassed world view because of envy to success of his project

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2019
Yeah it's supposed to be like the name you pick is your old name from your previous life and Caelan is supposed to be your new life's name. But yeah it can get annoying, unless you look at it from the character's perspective of wanting to move from the past and wanting his wolf boy to give him a new name. (Still could've given us the option to pick the new name)
Plus this visual novel started and was built around when the choices matter. Now that we have very much little too no choice. Honestly its a bit disappointing but I guess Kael just wanted to self-insert himself

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes