VN Ren'Py Far Beyond the World [v0.179] [Echoes of Arcane]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

fieryfiesta

Nov 27, 2023
This chapter does feel like someone wrote a fanfic, where characters have little resemblance to how they usually are.

The whole "I love you" lasted barely long enough for poor Caelan to gobble on the last drop of come, only to be swiftly discarded as a summer fling. Ah-hah.
I wonder if Ranok is based on someone from Kaeltiger's past.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
You need to download every single one from the OP.
This VN is kinda a mess TBH - both the story and the gamefiles
There's nothing Mods / uploaders can do.
I would steer away from it (until the dev sort himself out) unless you really don't have any other game to play.
thx for the warning and the tipp

Reactions: nackedsnake

Makoto8909feo76

Dec 30, 2023
FBtW Chapter 14 Alpha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WIN:
MAC:
LIN:
AND:
FBtW Chapter 14 Alpha

WIN:
MAC:
LIN:
AND:
I have to ask, am i the only one having problems with the download?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Quite possible since you just registered...

Those who have been around longer usually know that Downloads are available in OP (=first Post of Thread).

How about checking if there is working options to get Chapter 14?

(Click
THIS)

And if none of Links for Chapter 14 work,
hit the Report -button in lower left corner of OP and ask to be Reuploaded.

1703924999751.png

baraenjoyer

May 24, 2019
there is an update on kemono.su but I'm not sure if it the same build or not it's 0.179 build

neronx

May 18, 2021
I had a question for fans of this game style

Why do you like this game?
Are you sexually aroused by a cartoon story with an animal character?

Or is the story of this game, regardless of sex, very strong and you only care about the story?!

1724518870730.png

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019

Or is the story of this game, regardless of sex, very strong and you only care about the story?!

View attachment 3963420
Easy because I need to know what the fuck is the main character. The main story is incredibly repetitive, especially the conflict of the MC language thing and the whole being gay drama. A lot of scenes do drag on and the sex scenes are the basic small human gets top by huge guy, and while that's not inherently bad this game doesn't improve on it. So all in all once I find what the MC is I'm more then likely dropping this
*Edit*
Can't believe I forgot this important thing, the MC is supposed to have amnesia and doesn't remember anything other than his name. Yet he acts and behaves at some points like he NEVE had amnesia and remembers shit better than most adults and then he acts like he truly does have it! Hell at one point the MC flips character because he had to wear a dress and was fighting and yelling because a guy can't wear it and so on, and after heavy backlash it got changed to him not caring he has to wear one, because guess what if you don't remember anything then a dress is just another piece of clothing and also like 90% of all conflict here can be resolved just by talking and I kid you not if they talked more most shit would've been resolved

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: watota

fieryfiesta

Nov 27, 2023
Are you sexually aroused by an array of binary digits that your browser renders into alluring pictures of a kink of your choice?

Why does it that every thread of a semi decent furry game there's always someone with a burning question on whether we are all here be practicing zoophiles howling at the full moon for a chance of a big fat knot up our collective arse from a big bad wolf?!

The characters are attractive, because they are anthropomorphic enough to easily display the needed archetype emotion, but not too human-like, where your brain does this little thing that makes you not believe the person on a picture, because it's not alive.
Read up on uncanny valley. At least until AI is good enough so that it no longer feels like creepy husks.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

View attachment 3963420
If by "This game style" you mean Furry Visual Novel, that's pretty simple:
It's None of your business. :KEK:
Go mind your own business, play other degenerate stuff that's tickle your pickle.

If by "this game" you mean specifically "Far beyond the world", Nope, it's just an OK game.
Mediocre arts + somewhat cringe story + almost no hot sex scenes just some vanilla stuff.

Reactions: PHL5473

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Was attracted to the story, was attracted to the characters, there was a feeling that we will have some branches to choose, but the dev either way became too self-inserted in the story or too irritated by the community and fucked up the entire plot by cutting everything that worked before. I no longer consider myself a follower of this game and consider the dev's still going around in circles like Bane with his Blackgate, not leading to anything good anymore.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes