VN Ren'Py Far Beyond the World [v0.179] [Echoes of Arcane]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

neronx

May 18, 2021
Are you sexually aroused by an array of binary digits that your browser renders into alluring pictures of a kink of your choice?

Why does it that every thread of a semi decent furry game there's always someone with a burning question on whether we are all here be practicing zoophiles howling at the full moon for a chance of a big fat knot up our collective arse from a big bad wolf?!

The characters are attractive, because they are anthropomorphic enough to easily display the needed archetype emotion, but not too human-like, where your brain does this little thing that makes you not believe the person on a picture, because it's not alive.
Read up on uncanny valley. At least until AI is good enough so that it no longer feels like creepy husks.

If by "This game style" you mean Furry Visual Novel, that's pretty simple:
It's None of your business. :KEK:
Go mind your own business, play other degenerate stuff that's tickle your pickle.

If by "this game" you mean specifically "Far beyond the world", Nope, it's just an OK game.
Mediocre arts + somewhat cringe story + almost no hot sex scenes just some vanilla stuff.

About the sexy appeal in this style
I am looking for this, is there a particular fetish? Or is there a particular visualization by you?
For example, is it similar to the fetish of sex with animals?

Why are you so aggressive about what you are?!
I am looking to improve my knowledge.

• Angry
Reactions: LeperDrag

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
About the sexy appeal in this style
I am looking for this, is there a particular fetish? Or is there a particular visualization by you?
For example, is it similar to the fetish of sex with animals?

I am looking to improve my knowledge.
" is it similar to the fetish of sex with animals?
Why are you so aggressive about what you are?!"
Geez I wonder why he's pissed off? It's not like you just compared being a furry to a fetish or maybe idk FUCKING ANIMALS?! The fuck is wrong with you?! Furries are NOT and have NEVER been into fucking animals EVER! "Improve my knowledge" my ass, all it takes is goddamn google search or REAL research to know what a furry is and that it has NOTHING to do with anything related to sex

neronx

May 18, 2021
" is it similar to the fetish of sex with animals?
Why are you so aggressive about what you are?!"
Geez I wonder why he's pissed off? It's not like you just compared being a furry to a fetish or maybe idk FUCKING ANIMALS?! The fuck is wrong with you?! Furries are NOT and have NEVER been into fucking animals EVER! "Improve my knowledge" my ass, all it takes is goddamn google search or REAL research to know what a furry is and that it has NOTHING to do with anything related to sex
wtf
you fucked up :WaitWhat:
I only asked about the animals I have seen in shots
You either remain silent or answer like a modern person

fieryfiesta

Nov 27, 2023
- "And what exactly am I, Bella? Say it. Out loud."
- "You are a goat fucker vampire, Edward"

Sorry, but you really walked into that one, pal. :ROFLMAO:

From the way you have been phrasing, I assume English is not your native language, or you are using a translator and the last two messages weren't a louse attempts at trolling, so I'll give you a very simple answer one final time.

Human like bodies on an animal is a really big clue, that it's an appreciation of masculinity in its various shapes and sizes.
It's a hyperbole of certain human traits that are much easier to portray as a fluffy cartoon than a realistic picture.

There are no talking giant wolves with 6 pack, and until they come into being - to equate an actual animal, incapable of consent, with a product of artistic imagination is obscenity of the highest order.

Reactions: neronx

neronx

May 18, 2021
- "And what exactly am I, Bella? Say it. Out loud."
- "You are a goat fucker vampire, Edward"

Sorry, but you really walked into that one, pal. :ROFLMAO:

From the way you have been phrasing, I assume English is not your native language, or you are using a translator and the last two messages weren't a louse attempts at trolling, so I'll give you a very simple answer one final time.

Human like bodies on an animal is a really big clue, that it's an appreciation of masculinity in its various shapes and sizes.
It's a hyperbole of certain human traits that are much easier to portray as a fluffy cartoon than a realistic picture.

There are no talking giant wolves with 6 pack, and until they come into being - to equate an actual animal, incapable of consent, with a product of artistic imagination is obscenity of the highest order.
Yes, English is not my native language
I translate your words
And I translate my words into English

I understand what you mean.. Thanks

Yukisama

Jan 15, 2022
I really like Remember the Flowers Vn is this VN really good or They said the Mc is really brat that it's really hard to continue it because of the MC

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
I really like Remember the Flowers Vn is this VN really good or They said the Mc is really brat that it's really hard to continue it because of the MC
The real reason why it's hard to continue is due to the author himself. Not only are updates sporadic and unknown, for a very and mean VERY long time he let his ego take control over the VN and he started to listen to every yes-man and antagonize every critic. He did get better amd has changed several aspects especially just how unlikable the mc was but we'll see

Parasiitti

May 8, 2021
It's up here for free, so you only stand to lose time reading it. Personally I don't really recommend this if you have other, more fun things to do. Like dishes or laundry.
The story is pretty inconsistent, makes no sense at times, cliche-y at best. MC is a pathetic wuss so you're kinda just observing for most of the story, then suddenly towards the end he becomes way too cocky. MC gets renamed to Caelan rather abruptly and is happy about his new name. Main author is Kael Tiger. Caelan. Kael. :BootyTime:

Art is very pretty though.

VexLight4269

Nov 3, 2022
I think the rename to Caelen should be optional and not affect the story. otherwise it just feels like the character name is pointless and the MC should just be Caelen should be his name from the start along with just not remembering the MC's name in the first place... Custom name shouldn't be pointless by taking the name agency away.

Reactions: fieryfiesta

Averill Elwyn

Sep 22, 2020
I think the rename to Caelen should be optional and not affect the story. otherwise it just feels like the character name is pointless and the MC should just be Caelen should be his name from the start along with just not remembering the MC's name in the first place... Custom name shouldn't be pointless by taking the name agency away.
Frisk from Undertale would like to have a word with you.

Reactions: baraenjoyer

VexLight4269

Nov 3, 2022
Frisk from Undertale would like to have a word with you.

To be fair... It didn't bug me in Undertale because Undertale is a hugely different style of story. One is a Isekai fpv game where you can have a stand in for you, the other is a 3rd person dungeon crawler where there is degrees of separation along with a more of a reclaiming of identity that was lost.

Difference in storytelling goals and perspectives really.

Caelan/MC on the other hand isn't reclaiming anything. He seems to be happy to run off leaving it all behind. Which has me feeling like the amnesia angle starts to feel a bit weird, making me feel like at some point it will all come flooding back at a point where it could fuck up Caelan at some point or it just feels like Chekhov's gun is going to waste. How it has been handled so far, means that, the MC wouldn't have any care about ties from his past or what memories he had. So that angle makes it useless as some kind of deal with the devil kinda deal. For it to mess with him, his past would have to be less shitty than it has been indicated. Feels a little cheap but hey M. Night Shamalan has done worst twists.

Keep in mind none of this to say it is a bad story. I just see things differently. Also I wouldn't be drooling waiting for the next chapter either.

LuceusW

Apr 5, 2022
Both Kemono and F95 imported the latest post (v0.179) which is just chap 17 again except includes all previous chapters

But both also completely skipped the chapter 18 alpha (v0.18) which dropped the exact same day and mattered way more lmao

VexLight4269

Nov 3, 2022
Both Kemono and F95 imported the latest post (v0.179) which is just chap 17 again except includes all previous chapters

But both also completely skipped the chapter 18 alpha (v0.18) which dropped the exact same day and mattered way more lmao

I know it bugs the hell out of me.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes