VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.6] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes

Godslayer21

Nov 13, 2020
Thanks for the reply, I'm going to try this right now. I am using the pc version with joiplay, but I don't think that will be a problem if I can find the save files.
oh, joiplay always create a folder to store your save games, look in your internal memory... i'm sure that you will find tour save files somewhere in there

Reactions: Pepperoni_playboy

Pepperoni_playboy

Jan 18, 2023
oh, joiplay always create a folder to store your save games, look in your internal memory... i'm sure that you will find tour save files somewhere in there
It worked! I didn't even have to transfer my save game files. I just installed the mod and all my save states and the walkthrough are working fine. Thank you so much for the help.

Godslayer21

Nov 13, 2020
It worked! I didn't even have to transfer my save game files. I just installed the mod and all my save states and the walkthrough are working fine. Thank you so much for the help.
no problem bro, though i still say you should do a backup, some games can show a error when trying to load a save game that had a mod installed before... And, in this case, if try to play again without any mod, you might lose your progress and have to start from the very start of the game, and i know how annoying is this

Reactions: Pepperoni_playboy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
flf got last update on march 10, if 3 months from that then july maybe.

Reactions: pgm_01
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes