VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.6] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
I think it's not about boobs here. It's more about the sequence of events and conversations before arriving in the city.
But if boobs are also one of the prizes, I won't mind :LOL: So obviously we disagree :censored:
Something else puzzles me. I've been reading a lot of forums here assigned to particular games.
And there are people everywhere who put in a lot of mental effort and time to prove just how crappy, shitty the game is.
Anyone who likes the game is damned. Don't you think it's better to go somewhere and write about something you like ?
Or maybe hate is a way of self-gratification ? :unsure:
Its a forum, everyone is free to share their opinion be it negative or positive. This isnt your safe space. Is only praise for the game allowed? Jesus...

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Its a forum, everyone is free to share their opinion be it negative or positive. This isnt your safe space. Is only praise for the game allowed? Jesus...
You are right, holy words. Everyone can have their own opinion. But why does everyone convince me that I can't praise and like the game and that I'm wrong. I didn't criticize anyone for their opinions, but for not allowing me to have my own. Did you read this one post, or several earlier ones as well ? Jesus...

Last edited:

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
You are right, holy words. Everyone can have their own opinion. But why does everyone convince me that I can't praise and like the game and that I'm wrong. I didn't criticize anyone for their opinions, but for not allowing me to have my own. Did you read this one post, or several earlier ones as well ? Jesus...
So... me expressing my opinion means I am attacking you and "not allowing" you to have an opinion.... just because I dont think the same as you.

:FacePalm:No one is attacking you dude, I saw a claim about MC that I totally 100% disagreed with and shared my thoughts, because why not? I invested my time playing this same as you, so might as well.

Thats it, and just for that you go all aggressive and overly dramatic saying shit like this:
And there are people everywhere who put in a lot of mental effort and time to prove just how crappy, shitty the game is.
Anyone who likes the game is damned. Don't you think it's better to go somewhere and write about something you like ?
Or maybe hate is a way of self-gratification ? :unsure:
If anything, that sounds like someone who doesnt want people to share their opinion if they disagree with him, after all, they are just "haters" and should go somewhere else, right?

You could have just tried to argue your point but instead, you just chose to attack the person, not their arguments. I was actually looking forward to hear how you could convince someone that gifting a 1 million house to a woman you met for two days could be considered a wise and well thought-out decision by a man who thinks with his head, guess we'll never know.

Last edited:

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
So far, my thoughts on the game the MC's father was a complete bastard pawning his son off on whoever would take care of him and yeah, I know he was working but c'mon he was hardly ever in the boy's life and when he started hanging out with Jeremy a lot his father didn't approve of it well tough shit at least Jeremy was there when his so-called father didn't want to be and why didn't his father have the damn guts to tell the mc who his mother is or was another cowardly act and now he's basically leaving it to his son to write his wrongs from his past which is bullshit in itself and with the whole Melissa and Karen debacle yeah they're definitely up to some shady shit but then again who isn't up to no good in the game hell even the mc is having Stacy investigated but still that isn't as bad as having your privacy invaded with the help of someone that has the mc's trust so yeah I have a feeling that there's going to be a lot of bitches on the mc's shit list in the coming chapters or maybe the mc just loves to be stabbed in the back repeatedly but mc definitely needs to start thinking with the brain between his shoulder blades instead of the one between his legs especially when it comes to conniving women but damn good game nonetheless I'm enjoying it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well finding a game where mc's father was/is good guy is like finding pot of gold at the end of rainbow.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
well finding a game where mc's father was/is good guy is like finding pot of gold at the end of rainbow.
Milfy City's Bob was good (afaik, at 0.71). He should be the MC, slap the cheating wife and use as maid on chains, kick the stupid kid out of the house, use daughters for more children. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
where is the onhold tag?
It's not onhold, they we're finishing the final ending for their previous game "freeloading family" which was voted on by patreon users and have since started working on this game once again.

Basically they had a poll asking PAYING users what they wanted. Hailey ending in freeloading family or more far-off-friends content and the Hailey ending won out. Good news for you tho, Freeloading Family is completely done so all of their work from now on will focus on this game.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes