EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
PosterTest3.png

Overview:
Farenta revolution is ambitious sandbox game. Where you accidentally came to some unknown island-country with their own rules .
You can be cruel or merciful. Or mix this together. You can be hero or renegade. Or stay outside other peoples trouble.
You can make this island country free or slave it even more. You can obey others will or became a ruler yourself.
It's your life, your decisions and your responsibility.
Good Luck!​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-09
Release Date: 2022-06-21
Developer: ShanStarborn -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DONWLOAD
All: - - - -

Seventh.png unknown (2).png unknown (4).png unknown (3).png asd.png asdas.png azdf.png sadasd.png Untitled.png 10.png 11.png girls.png illusive man.png market.png punish.png reward.png sex.png street.png Halloween.png 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg asdtghh.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
So can nly choose Rebel option out of the 3 and when you read prologue after that the pictures you can choose from all have not yet implemented under them BUT if you skip the reading of the prologue then you are in a rom and can go to different places like outside, bathroom, etc - I will try this in a few update times when hopefully will be able to choose different choice at start

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
No Sexscenes to see, only messages with "Sex or Cum" and only few Pictures in v0.1 alot of stuff is not avaiable yet still over 2GB idk what you did there.

Reactions: zozotester

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
The issues is that the images are all GIFs with horrible compression. 28 mb for a single GIF with horrible quality. Webm or webp would have been a better choice.
And as previously mentioned a whole lot of "not implemented yet".
I'd rather have a small, densely populated world than a big, empty world.
If something is not ready to be implemented, simply do not include it.

But no, we have a million "Not implemented" areas and actions. Choices also didn't seem to matter.
2.4GB for a v0.1 with bad quality gifs is hardly worth it.

ShanStarborn

May 26, 2017
Everyone, Thanks for replies.
It's a demo, so a lot of stuff it's not implemented. I know it's sad for player but it's not so easy in one time.
I am working on that.
Changelog have all information about available content.
And about size, right now I am compressing and working on that. Your complains about it, is true. I have same opinion.
Next update will fix this, I promise.
It will be available in couple days.

P.S. A lot of locations are not available, just shown for you(players).Because all of them creating town structure. It's impossible to made all of them with content in one time.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Its not really smart to start the developing career with a big sandboxing game. So many wanted to make THE ONE as their first game and all of them abandoned it after a few updates.
Start small, see what the people likes, get a few donates and after a few games start your big project.

ShanStarborn

May 26, 2017
Frogface29
Thanks. It's not about ambitious. It's more about game I wanna play too. Not only product for selling.
But Thanks for the warning :)
I'll try to implement all features I wanted from the beginning. Regardless of popularity

Reactions: Warsteel

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Its not really smart to start the developing career with a big sandboxing game. So many wanted to make THE ONE as their first game and all of them abandoned it after a few updates.
Start small, see what the people likes, get a few donates and after a few games start your big project.
Yeah, I read the word ambitious and that was my cue to not get that invested.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes