Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
> choices blue and red are not explained. for example at the first choice, you could told the player that "choice in the blue comer raise relation with the speaking character whereas, red option raise your blah blah" or something like that

>The way you laid down in the choice for the are in the start of Farenta won't work on small screens. you could laid down in multiple windows.#rows#

> location presentation... Not sure how to say but looks odd.. Maybe coz of my fever

> Character profile - LOVE it...

>just suggestion, there are multiple place which are not implemented. just type below are not implemented and move them there that's more better, I think.

Below is purely my personal opinion and not a professional one.

If you don't like it, slap my ass, kiss my cheek and try to forgive me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShanStarborn

ShanStarborn

May 26, 2017
> choices blue and red are not explained. for example at the first choice, you could told the player that "choice in the blue comer raise relation with the speaking character whereas, red option raise your blah blah" or something like that

>The way you laid down in the choice for the are in the start of Farenta won't work on small screens. you could laid down in multiple windows.

> location presentation... Not sure how to say but looks odd.. Maybe coz of my fever

> Character profile - LOVE it...

>just suggestion, there are multiple place which are not implemented. just type below are not implemented and move them there that's more better, I think.

Below is purely my personal opinion and not a professional one.

If you don't like it, slap my ass, kiss my cheek and try to forgive me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lot of useful information. Thanks. Gameplay stuff(what are you suggest) looks really interesting.
But it's not that simple to implement it. At least already.
I have a lot of ideas about gameplay, fights, wounds and others. And will do this in my game(At least I'll do my best).

P.S. And most important thing: It's a demo. So its super first version of the game. I tried to add enough fap gifs and started relations with two persons, that player can have some content.
I always appreciate constructive comment, like yours(its really interesting one).

But hateful or disrespectful comments will be ignored. I am not forsing anyone to play my game, I just wanna make cool and interesting one.

Reactions: Black Xoul

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. The game as of now isn't clear about what we have to do.

The worldbuilding is well made and seems interesting on what may appear in the future.
The characters are few and could need some more presentation.
The story is short and go everywhere.
The photos are well chosen and somehow original.

So yeah, what is our schedule supposed to be? We're a teacher but when do we have to really work : morning, afternoon or even evening ; only 1 hour or more?
We can exercise as much as we want but what for? Is there a need to have a good physique or strength?
The "notebook" leads to the computer, which are different.
When we talk with somebody, we have all the options available. Either make them appear when they can be used or make the link unavailable.
Talking about WIP, you should grey the links that have no content : that way, we know there'll be something to do but not now.

In the inventory, there are 2 samples of chocolate and lollipop (one is enough).
In people, there should be every character we interact with (Samantha isn't even there though we met her; I won't ask about Zatara, it's your choice). Since we'll need allies, you'll need to add male characters as well (I won't ask for bi/gay since it's clearly not your purpose but we'll need manpower to be a hero, a renegade or anything else, not just girls).

At the college, you can improve the school though you're just a teacher and not the rector. It's strange.
Don't just put ? in the teacher and student list (at least, write teacher candidate 1, 2, 3... student candidate 1, 2, 3... ; just an idea to be more realistic).
If you want to keep spanish vibes for the streets name, at least add "street" to the name. When I first saw "de las Oportunidades", I was thinking "What does that even mean? What does it do?" (Sorry I'm not knowledgeable in that language so I was lost, though I'm aware it's spanish).

You should explain better how the red, white and blue (oh, the french flag) options are infuencing our playthrough and the characters.

You can add more informations on the left bar like money because it isn't clear we can click on the smartphone to have them at first.

I've seen some girls are bi. So I hope lesbian will be avoidable (yeah, I don't like it even though I'm bi). You can do it for other particular or hardcore kinks (since we can be cruel).

You should be careful with your english. I'm not a native speaker so it was hard to follow sometime.

Good continuation.

ShanStarborn

May 26, 2017
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. The game as of now isn't clear about what we have to do.

The worldbuilding is well made and seems interesting on what may appear in the future.

So yeah, what is our schedule supposed to be? We're a teacher but when do we have to really work : morning, afternoon or even evening ; only 1 hour or more?
We can exercise as much as we want but what for? Is there a need to have a good physique or strength?
When we talk with somebody, we have all the options available. Either make them appear when they can be used or make the link unavailable.
Talking about WIP, you should grey the links that have no content : that way, we know there'll be something to do but not now.

In the inventory, there are 2 samples of chocolate and lollipop (one is enough).
In people, there should be every character we interact with (Samantha isn't even there though we met her; I won't ask about Zatara, it's your choice). Since we'll need allies, you'll need to add male characters as well (I won't ask for bi/gay since it's clearly not your purpose but we'll need manpower to be a hero, a renegade or anything else, not just girls).

At the college, you can improve the school though you're just a teacher and not the rector. It's strange.
Don't just put ? in the teacher and student list (at least, write teacher candidate 1, 2, 3... student candidate 1, 2, 3... ; just an idea to be more realistic).
If you want to keep spanish vibes for the streets name, at least add "street" to the name. When I first saw "de las Oportunidades", I was thinking "What does that even mean? What does it do?" (Sorry I'm not knowledgeable in that language so I was lost, though I'm aware it's spanish).

You should explain better how the red, white and blue (oh, the french flag) options are infuencing our playthrough and the characters.

You can add more informations on the left bar like money because it isn't clear we can click on the smartphone to have them at first.

I've seen some girls are bi. So I hope lesbian will be avoidable (yeah, I don't like it even though I'm bi). You can do it for other particular or hardcore kinks (since we can be cruel).

You should be careful with your english. I'm not a native speaker so it was hard to follow sometime.

Good continuation.
Thanks. Cool comment. I'll do my best

Reactions: Oliz82

ShanStarborn

May 26, 2017
Hello.

Good continuation.
And about lesbian stuff. So threesome is what you will hate in game?
Because bi orientaion in this game means(in my thoughts)that girl is not against involving other girl in sex scene or realtions.

Because bi orientaion in this game means(in my thoughts)that girl is not against involving other girl in sex scene or realtions.
Because now is only male protagonist. Maybe in future will be choice between male and female main character.

Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Because now is only male protagonist. Maybe in future will be choice between male and female main character.
Thanks for the explainations. No, threesome aren't a problem (as long as the MC isn't just watching the girls having fun while masturbating). I'm just not into girl on girl sex, though I know it's a popular kink in every straight game. But that's just my taste and it's your game so do what you can (if you can't do it, I'll just have to speed through it).

Good continuation.

ChillVibes

May 14, 2022
I was hoping to play secret service. But I cant i was wondering when you will implement it?.
In my opinion releasing unfinished games Is bad because it makes you look like you half assed it.
Could you try at least to create longer content before releasing anything new?.
Can you please take this into consideration of how I view it?. Or anyone else who sees the text not implemented .

ShanStarborn

May 26, 2017
I was hoping to play secret service. But I cant i was wondering when you will implement it?.
In my opinion releasing unfinished games Is bad because it makes you look like you half assed it.
Could you try at least to create longer content before releasing anything new?.
Can you please take this into consideration of how I view it?. Or anyone else who sees the text not implemented .
Its a demo. If you wanna play full game, you should probably wait a half-year or more. It's my first game, I have a lot of ideas and trying to implement them.

P.S.
I know a lot of people think that developer have no life and no needs. Only working on the game, all the time.
It's not true. We have life, jobs, family and a lot of stuff to do.
We are not forcing to play our games. We just wanna create something interesting and cool.
And working on that in our free time. When we can chill and do nothing!
So, If you have ideas about game improvement or other useful stuff - I am always happy to hear that.

P.P.S
I wanna make this game cool. And not only for me, for other players too.
Now, updates will be every weekend. Because faster is impossible(as I said before, I have a lot of stuff to do. And also a job)
I already have patrons(It's nice surprise for me too), So first week, only patrons have access. Week is not very long, anyone can wait. Tier 2 and more have unique character and quests and benefits(I promised that, so that will be).

P.P.P.S
" I was hoping to play secret service " : I have an idea that different prologue history will have different game start, different skills(I am working on that now. I hope it will be available in the next update). Like in old BioWare games(like Dragon Age Origins). I'll try to implement it as soon as possible.
(I am only one man and need many things to make. I'll do my best)

P.P.P.P.S
Sorry for super long answer. I hope you can go through this :). Thanks for playing my game. I will make it cool with all your
(in your I mean all you guys(and girls) help and comments).
See you in next update. Good luck!

ChillVibes

May 14, 2022
Its a demo. If you wanna play full game, you should probably wait a half-year or more. It's my first game, I have a lot of ideas and trying to implement them.

P.S.
I know a lot of people think that developer have no life and no needs. Only working on the game, all the time.
It's not true. We have life, jobs, family and a lot of stuff to do.
We are not forcing to play our games. We just wanna create something interesting and cool.
And working on that in our free time. When we can chill and do nothing!
So, If you have ideas about game improvement or other useful stuff - I am always happy to hear that.

P.P.S
I wanna make this game cool. And not only for me, for other players too.
Now, updates will be every weekend. Because faster is impossible(as I said before, I have a lot of stuff to do. And also a job)
I already have patrons(It's nice surprise for me too), So first week, only patrons have access. Week is not very long, anyone can wait. Tier 2 and more have unique character and quests and benefits(I promised that, so that will be).

P.P.P.S
" I was hoping to play secret service " : I have an idea that different prologue history will have different game start, different skills(I am working on that now. I hope it will be available in the next update). Like in old BioWare games(like Dragon Age Origins). I'll try to implement it as soon as possible.
(I am only one man and need many things to make. I'll do my best)

P.P.P.P.S
Sorry for super long answer. I hope you can go through this :). Thanks for playing my game. I will make it cool with all your
(in your I mean all you guys(and girls) help and comments).
See you in next update. Good luck!

I totally understand you bro.We all work in our own pace, But my opinion is only that, it's just easier if the game where already completed. :D I wish you luck and hope for the best with your game, i'm excited to see what's next.

Well I have one idea, don't follow the same pattern as everyone else, like stats, grinding repeatable content. Be unique, make it into a vn make use feel like we have variety a lot of spacious choices to make.And actually our own choices. In her own hands is my example of what I am talking about. there are several paths to follow.
Give freedom of choice,
many mistakes I feel a lot of game developers are making is, punishing us for for making the choices we want to make. Or giving out the feelings of making your own choice, but in fact that it actually isn't.

Then there is the other type of developer, that gives choices that are based only to lead up giving you consequences. Which feels to me like another sort of punishment and not real choice. Because it's only a set up, torture the player mentally. Fashion business is another example for that.

well there is my tips for you and warnings what to look out for and what not. :)

ShanStarborn

May 26, 2017
I totally understand you bro.We all work in our own pace, But my opinion is only that, it's just easier if the game where already completed. :D I wish you luck and hope for the best with your game, i'm excited to see what's next.

Well I have one idea, don't follow the same pattern as everyone else, like stats, grinding repeatable content. Be unique, make it into a vn make use feel like we have variety a lot of spacious choices to make.And actually our own choices. In her own hands is my example of what I am talking about. there are several paths to follow.
Give freedom of choice,
many mistakes I feel a lot of game developers are making is, punishing us for for making the choices we want to make. Or giving out the feelings of making your own choice, but in fact that it actually isn't.

Then there is the other type of developer, that gives choices that are based only to lead up giving you consequences. Which feels to me like another sort of punishment and not real choice. Because it's only a set up, torture the player mentally. Fashion business is another example for that.

well there is my tips for you and warnings what to look out for and what not. :)
Thanks for reply. I had some problems with my pc. So this update is late, but it will be huge. Today or tomorrow I will publish it. You are true about unique gameplay. I do my best, because I done' want make usual boring game with only fap gifs. But it's take time. I have perks and fighting system in game. It will be improoved in future. and also different game starts(like special agent and others) My main problem now is: a lot of ideas, a little free time and work(cause I need money as other people). But game will be cool and enjoyable. Be sure to check new update on patreon(As I said it will be today in the night or tomorrow)

ChillVibes

May 14, 2022
Thanks for reply. I had some problems with my pc. So this update is late, but it will be huge. Today or tomorrow I will publish it. You are true about unique gameplay. I do my best, because I done' want make usual boring game with only fap gifs. But it's take time. I have perks and fighting system in game. It will be improoved in future. and also different game starts(like special agent and others) My main problem now is: a lot of ideas, a little free time and work(cause I need money as other people). But game will be cool and enjoyable. Be sure to check new update on patreon(As I said it will be today in the night or tomorrow)
i'm really excited for that

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes