Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I'm the same I can have sex with sunny at school but there is no way to get the recommendation because I don't know where or when to continue with the quest

ShanStarborn

May 26, 2017
I'm the same I can have sex with sunny at school but there is no way to get the recommendation because I don't know where or when to continue with the quest
Just checked, my bad. Fix is already under game description.
And give you link here:

Steps for Sunny recommendation:
-add her in college
-visit central square for triggering "citizenship quest"
-meet Sunny on your street in 18.00(You'll have a scene)
-then she will be in your cabinet
-talk with her and you will have rec letter.

Good luck!

Reactions: Huge Knight

ShanStarborn

May 26, 2017
New update 0.8:

-603 new gifs and pics, 156 new scenes

-120 girls in the market

-whole girls market was reworked(panels, pics , scenes, interaction, parameters)

-new reward-punishment system

-also teaching system: .....

Last edited:

Tia a'Lankara

Aug 15, 2022
Link to the free version is already in author's Discord.
He will probably update this page soon. But you can play it already.

Tia a'Lankara

Aug 15, 2022
As I can see - it reworks every update. But He wanna make new content every time, so reworking in progress.
i suggested hime work on his dialogs. And Halloween update have it better.
I hope he will change some quests in future, because now, it looks not good. But every update from this author is huge. With content, scenes and ui changes.
I asked about next update and he said it will be more about gameplay and quests. And I am really curious about new slaves changes. ShanStarborn said about private army or something. It's just curious - but it will be only women army or will be male slaves in future???

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShanStarborn

ShanStarborn

May 26, 2017
I hope he will change some quests in future, because now, it looks not good. But every update from this author is huge. With content, scenes and ui changes.
I asked about next update and he said it will be more about gameplay and quests. And I am really curious about new slaves changes. ShanStarborn said about private army or something. It's just curious - but it will be only women army or will be male slaves in future???
Thanks for comment. Male slaves will be with female main character(i think). But if you(by you I mean all of players - want male slaves already. I 'll try to do something about it). But I am not gay and not a woman. So help me with this. What Male slaves scenes should look like.
In love women and make scenes with women(scenes I think is hot). But this game is more rpg, so if you wanna play gay character or female character - I need your thougths about it. It's not hot for and I have no idea how to make this scnes enjoyable for you.
P.S. Female character and gay character is in sub goal. It's not because I am greedy or somthing. I just have no time for this. I have real job and needs(like food and rent and ..). So first thing I do in game - is things I like.
With some support I can do it faster. Thst's it.
I am not force anyone to play or donate or something. But I always wanna make something in game for appreciation(like unique scenes, characters, gameplay and other)
P.P.S. If you don't like it - just don't play it and try to hold your toxicity. But if you do - enjoy and I'll make future updates better with your feedback and support

Last edited:

ShanStarborn

May 26, 2017
this needs a rework
the ui is bad and language also
I am not native speaker, so language is bad. I am changing it every update, try to make it better. But game is not about language. If language is botherring you so much - just leave it. Maybe after couple updates you'll try again and it will be good enough for your taste.
Anyway, thanks for playing. Good(respectful) feedback are welcome. Hateful are not.
I know about not good parts in game. And I am changing it every update. Part by part.
P.S. All changes are in changelog

Xxx12457899

May 25, 2022
Just checked, my bad. Fix is already under game description.
And give you link here:

Steps for Sunny recommendation:
-add her in college
-visit central square for triggering "citizenship quest"
-meet Sunny on your street in 18.00(You'll have a scene)
-then she will be in your cabinet
-talk with her and you will have rec letter.

Good luck!
Hi, Where is the cabinet?? and can you share the link of your discord? all links have expired...

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
As a programmer, I suggest you make objects for each person's variables instead of having all of them in the open and maybe think of a way to program the notebook/hints into the sidebar for easier access.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes