ShanStarborn

May 26, 2017
As a programmer, I suggest you make objects for each person's variables instead of having all of them in the open and maybe think of a way to program the notebook/hints into the sidebar for easier access.
Thanks for suggestion. It's already done for students and slaves. But It needs some rework for other persons.
When I have time for this - I'll do it. It's not affects gameplay, so it's not necessary right now.
I am programmer too, I know what you are talking about(it's messy and looks like garbage:)), but for player it doesn't matter.
Now it's looks like this because I have a lot of ideas about gameplay and other stuff - simple sings will be simpler to change in future. Now it's primitive and changing every update.
Anyway, thanks for your warning. Have a nice time playing

SiumSiumSium

Nov 28, 2021
Hey dev, are you by chance from italy? Seeing a photo from my random ass town was one of the biggest "we are in a simulation i ever experienced" lol.

SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
Hmm i try to play the Games but then... Totaly mess^^
Hint System: Useless
No Questline or hint what to do
You go everywhere and nothing happen in the game if u are Lucky u find something but then Limbo again^^
Only u can do is go to School make teaching for money or u go home exercise 5 time a day or talk to The lady in ur Home thats it^^
Programming 3/10
Idea 8/10
Story ?/10
Fun 1/10
Help/quest/hints Useless/not aviable/10

Games has Potential but at this Time its Recommanded

P.s : The only hint in the Treat here is With SUNNY but don't work ^^

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
have resoultion issues
plus going through links-locations is kinda slow ( looks like happens after i cheat/tweak stats. though even without - some sort of time-lags on clicking )
yellow letters on colorful pics is no good (leave in library for example)
also no consistent location of door signs
navigation is confusing (maybe didnot use to ...but forgot how to return home while at some main locations screen. so id add return home button as qol)
i played alot of html games and this feels 'technically' unplayable rn. (or well, uncomfy to play in this context. generally id like to explore content. yet i heard that ig world is rather empty)
---

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FarentaRevolution-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ShanStarborn

May 26, 2017

Mostly all of scenes from update 0.8 were blocked by this shitty bug.
And no one..no one reported about it. Whyyyyyy????
I found out it just today...and fixed this!
You can finally enjoy more than 100 sex scenes and interactions
P.S. All download links are updated. And I'll add one more just with html file(put it in main folder and change previous one)
ENJOY

ShanStarborn

May 26, 2017
Hello, when will the game of this version 0.9 be in the browser, shas there version 0.8
Hi, I have no my own online site yet(
If you are talking about Gamcore or PGH sites.. I am just giving them free version of the game. When their moderators upload and update it I don't know

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
dev:
i don't get it , your game seems great but , why in the game

1) i'm a teacher and have no student present in school ( no matter the hour or days ) ?? but i can meet sunny at 18h in the street and having a recommandation letter by her ????

1.1) and if i clic on an empty bubble ( for the student ) it redirect me in the principal office

2) why if i have the 3 recommandation , when i go to get the citizenship, the game loop the citizenship event again and again like i didn't do it but mark me ( in the code ) like i did

3) if i go to the teacher office , i'm blocked because i can't go out, (no exit)

thus preventing me to make any progress and enjoying your game

plus , it would be cool to have a walktrought ( step by step )
??????????????????????????????WHY???????????????????????????????????????????????

Reactions: Bourne9000

Franz593

Jun 21, 2022
dev:
i don't get it , your game seems great but , why in the game

1) i'm a teacher and have no student present in school ( no matter the hour or days ) ?? but i can meet sunny at 18h in the street and having a recommandation letter by her ????

1.1) and if i clic on an empty bubble ( for the student ) it redirect me in the principal office

2) why if i have the 3 recommandation , when i go to get the citizenship, the game loop the citizenship event again and again like i didn't do it but mark me ( in the code ) like i did

3) if i go to the teacher office , i'm blocked because i can't go out, (no exit)

thus preventing me to make any progress and enjoying your game

plus , it would be cool to have a walktrought ( step by step )
??????????????????????????????WHY???????????????????????????????????????????????
You need to go to your office, review each student profile and "Approve" them

HermesCurryBro

Apr 6, 2018
Bug in version 1.1. When clicking private houses or going out of the house is impossible. Can't access Mackenzie's house either after talking with her in the landfill. b1f4cc5c8a82515ce2b72f969a827b68.jpg

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes