nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
maybe something for straight male...? I usually don't go play around with other people's / thing's dick....

Kronixen

Dec 13, 2017
maybe something for straight male...? I usually don't go play around with other people's / thing's dick....
If I'm not mistaken, anthro partners are a possibility after 1.0 release (assuming both M and F). Might be worth keeping an eye on in the long run if that's what you're interested in.

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
I mainly interested in the VR part of this game, that means I get to jerk it off or suck it off, I don't want to do either...:FacePalm:
Heat is the closest thing i can think of since there are two F characters plus you can use the second controller as a hip/dick tracker.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Sorta related to what nweiss said:
I don't have VR controllers (yet) so I can't test the VR-exclusive stuff, but it seems like all VR content in the game right now is through the eyes of the anthro.
...is there support for VR from the dragon's viewpoint? I know it's a personal hangup, but I'm definitely not going to play a VR game where I suck a dragon's mondo dick in first person, heh.

Also the OP mentions there being a non-VR mode, but that's technically not true right now. Not sure if that would be worth updating or not, as we have no way of knowing when/if the desktop mode returns.
(Heck, any chance we can get a VR mode that doesn't require controllers? I figure that's a bit of a niche appeal, though.)

Reactions: SirDregan

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
I do plan to add more feral species than dragons, but it may be a little while yet (like, next year probably). Plans for gryphon, horse, and wolf at least.
Ooooo wolves, I'm gonna LOVE them, I'm a fanatic for Wolves the most might be due to me absolutely loving how they act and do everything differently from most types of Dog esc creatures.

Lucy_Kisa

Mar 24, 2018
Is there finally support for getting penetrated yet? Sucking virtual dick doesnt do it for me. If it looks like I am getting fucked by the dragon, that will help enormously with my dildo related masturbation efforts. My oral fixation isn't strong enough for care much for cock I cant even physically feel in my mouth

EDIT: New update has missionary fucking. Just saw it. God bless you, Ill send you money on patreon, dev.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Just a little FYI because I've seen some people asking about desktop mode, or why it is disabled in v0.6.

Capture.PNG

The v0.6 build will be wrapping up soon, and desktop mode will be restored in the next version, v1.0. This v0.6 has already gone a bit longer than planned (I've been aiming for 3 months between public builds, and it's approaching 4 now) and I didn't want to push the release out way further with a potentially large and time-consuming process of re-integrating desktop mode and adding any new animations/features needed for it.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes