Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
female partner?
Because the choice to be gay or to play for a woman is such a choice.
There is at least some chance that the author will make and female partner (otherwise you can only put a voice, which looks even stronger).
And so it's just a sandbox.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
female partner?
Because the choice to be gay or to play for a woman is such a choice.
There is at least some chance that the author will make and female partner (otherwise you can only put a voice, which looks even stronger).
And so it's just a sandbox.
there are options in the menu to change your avatars and your partners genitalia, so i'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Actually, if that's what's in question, I wanna know too...how do you get the (new) gryphon to have just pussy? When I was playing I could only see peen + pussy, but not just pussy or just peen. .w. the old model I had no issue changing but the new one for some reason idk.
I'm using the steam version btw if it matters.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Actually, if that's what's in question, I wanna know too...how do you get the (new) gryphon to have just pussy? When I was playing I could only see peen + pussy, but not just pussy or just peen. .w. the old model I had no issue changing but the new one for some reason idk.
I'm using the steam version btw if it matters.
It might be a little confusing and I think I'm going to change how the options are set up, but for the cock/pussy options you can uncheck the selected type to remove that part completely. I think I'm going to instead set those characters up with an explicit "None" option instead since some users have had trouble figuring that out, the list items do look like radio buttons which don't typically allow deselection in web forms.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
It might be a little confusing and I think I'm going to change how the options are set up, but for the cock/pussy options you can uncheck the selected type to remove that part completely. I think I'm going to instead set those characters up with an explicit "None" option instead since some users have had trouble figuring that out, the list items do look like radio buttons which don't typically allow deselection in web forms.
Oh what- okay so just booted up the game to see and...so you just click the one that's filled? I didn't think that was a thing cuz yeah I thought it did work like a radio button option kind of thing and not like a checkbox lol.
Yeah I think the "none" option would be more intuitive in this case. Or have a thing that enables or disables each section entirely.
Yay UI design haha.
Anyway thank you for clarifying <3

Reactions: MrStal0ne
Jul 19, 2020
How do you... do stuff? Like the big gif on the front page on the box. I can get my character to sit on the box, but nothing happens. If I tell the drake to interact with the box, also nothing happens. Same thing with the servicing beam, I can press E and the character stands infront of it and then nothing happens, telling the drake to interact with also does nothing.

Nexo42

Apr 9, 2019
How do you... do stuff? Like the big gif on the front page on the box. I can get my character to sit on the box, but nothing happens. If I tell the drake to interact with the box, also nothing happens. Same thing with the servicing beam, I can press E and the character stands infront of it and then nothing happens, telling the drake to interact with also does nothing.
You need the character(s) to have the appropriate genitals, in this case your partner needs a dick.

Reactions: MrStal0ne
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes