StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
I don't really understand why many keep saying this game is bugged. I encounter no bug at all.
It is very Rpg-newbie unfriendly, though. Guidance and quest logs definitely suck.

hakarlman

Jul 30, 2017
- The walkthrough doesn't mention NTR.
- The reviews don't mention NTR.
- I searched the thread for NTR and no one has given a solid answer to whether or not there is NTR in the game.

It looks like there is no NTR in this game and the NTR tag should be removed from tags.

RedPillBlues

I'm an angery boi
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
- The walkthrough doesn't mention NTR.
- The reviews don't mention NTR.
- I searched the thread for NTR and no one has given a solid answer to whether or not there is NTR in the game.

It looks like there is no NTR in this game and the NTR tag should be removed from tags.
There is optional NTR I believe, at least at one point there was. Imo it was more voyeurism but thats basically NTR to most people.

Reactions: Sharku

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
I don't even know the last time I played this game. I remember to play earlier versions, perhaps the first, and after some updates I left and went back to it a long time after. And now I'm here and the thread again.

I remember there was so little content last time I played. And the game was quite buggy, after some time I just download the CG pack to see if it was worth, and yet there wasn't too much.

I think now there are a lot more content, but everyone is saying that the game is so bugged, and together with the time mechanic we can't reach everything. Is this true?

I read that he is planning to do a visual novel version of the game in Ren'py. It would be cool to see the content, yeah, but a good rpgmaker game isn't something bad. With good mechanics and gameplay he could do a good game without make a Ren'py version.

Do you guys think it is better to wait more to play it (if it is even possible to play)? Or is not worth?

charlynkalyn

Dec 28, 2018
When i start the game it crash and say ''type error, cannot read property 'blendmodes' of undefined.
I found a solution in page 77 in which it says to use rpg mv editor to turn off Khas advanced graphics.But apparently rpg mv editor does not work on 32 bit computer.
So anyone have any idea to solve this problem or at least how to turn off khas graphics without rpg editor?
I can't believe how much stuff I am doing to play one game.Sigh....

Edit:Finally solved it.
So how do you solved it? Have the same issue! On windows 8.1 in virtualbox.

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
I've been playing like 30 minutes and although I didn't encounter any bug yet, the game is extremely slow...

Making it a real pain to play it. It feels like I'm playing an online game with 500 ms of ping. I press space when they're speaking, the conversation goes on a few seconds later. I move, it moves a few seconds after again. I try to open the menu, it opens again later.
It's sad because the game does look great but it's honestly quite annoying to play it. I'll personnally stop my experience there.

I don't really understand, although it seems I'm (clearly) not the only one experiencing difficulties to play (at least according to this thread), I don't see anything being done to prevent that. Which is a shame because it prevents new players (and then, potential new patreons) from discovering the game and the work put in it.

Anyway, I hope it will get better and I wish the dev good luck in his journey.

NaoSoul

Mar 2, 2017
I've been playing like 30 minutes and although I didn't encounter any bug yet, the game is extremely slow...

Making it a real pain to play it. It feels like I'm playing an online game with 500 ms of ping. I press space when they're speaking, the conversation goes on a few seconds later. I move, it moves a few seconds after again. I try to open the menu, it opens again later.
It's sad because the game does look great but it's honestly quite annoying to play it. I'll personnally stop my experience there.

I don't really understand, although it seems I'm (clearly) not the only one experiencing difficulties to play (at least according to this thread), I don't see anything being done to prevent that. Which is a shame because it prevents new players (and then, potential new patreons) from discovering the game and the work put in it.

Anyway, I hope it will get better and I wish the dev good luck in his journey.
The game suffers from a serious case of memory leak. You basically have to close it and open it again every 10 or 15 minutes to reset the problem (or change priority in the task manager).

It is a problem with the engine, this version of RPG Maker specifically, but from what I understand people have found workways around that, the dev simply never implemented them or bothered to look. I know of games using the same engine that don't have the problem and I also know others that do.

Aleks1976

May 5, 2019
the mine ran out of stones, and no longer appear where you can get the ore, I'm at the beginning, another 6 days of training hunter

Aleks1976

May 5, 2019
как долго растут овощи

The question is, how much the garden is not watered, the crops don't grow, greens appear, and can not collect, maybe a quest to fulfill some need, tell me, thanks

Aleks1976

May 5, 2019
а уууууууу здесь вообще кто нибудь есть

it may be too late to play this game, no one is playing

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
If I buy this game instead of downloading it free, Will Get the hidden pictures or more pictures for Farmers Dream? and how many are the pictures..?

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes