RPGM - Abandoned - Farmer's Dreams [R22 Gold] [MuseX]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ignazzio

(Version Chap 2 v1.01) Game since the beginning had a lot of bugs but as they were fixed lately I can recommend it to anyone. Hands down the most ambitious game on this site that's trying to recreate farming mechanics of Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley in erotic fashion. Even tho farming system isn't fully introduced it's already obviously different from what you can see in most games. Except for that story provided by developer is very enjoyable and provides so many different options and branches that anyone will find something for himself without worry of finding something he doesn't like (choices matter a lot). Village and its citizens (male and female) are much more realistic than those from typical RPG Maker titles which adds to immersion a lot. Everything is supported by, in my opinion, the best quality of renders on Patreon. Dev has a lot of ambitious ideas (like adding a fishing mechanic or card minigame Hearthstone/Gwent style) and since I watch him from the start I have no reason to doubt he'll be able to do that. I rarely review unfinished games but this game is just worth it already. The only issue I have is that due to technical complexity of FD, it's vulnerable to bugs. But dev is fixing thing rather quickly and every update is better in that sense as well so it doesn't bother me much. I very much recommend this game to any player who's looking for some very sexy, but different gamestyle from what you can find on Patreon. In my opinion Farmer's Dreams is worth observing, worth playing and even worth pledging. 5 Stars game