RPGM Farming Love [v0.6] [PypGamesInc]

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
Reactions: Ginji

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
sexual relationship with an adoptive family to be considered incest will depend a lot on the culture of certain countries, here in Brazil for example it is incest yes
Here in Brazil incest is not considered a crime, at most an immoral act, in other countries it is considered a heinous crime.

Reactions: Mack_Kane

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Shota, incest and patreon... whether confirmed as 18+ or simply non blood related, it's still risky. Just hope no problem with patreon ToS, because this game will become good and need some supports...

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
Shota, incest and patreon... whether confirmed as 18+ or simply non blood related, it's still risky. Just hope no problem with patreon ToS, because this game will become good and need some supports...
I understand this dilemma and I wish it wasn't so. I just hope people realize, we uploaders aren't the dev's and the content we provide doesn't necessarily reflect our views or opinions on the subject matter. That being said I am obviously some kinda Degenerate so it's okay to accuse me of such :p

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I understand this dilemma and I wish it wasn't so. I just hope people realize, we uploaders aren't the dev's and the content we provide doesn't necessarily reflect our views or opinions on the subject matter. That being said I am obviously some kinda Degenerate so it's okay to accuse me of such :p
the biggest problem is just shota, there are a lot of incest games here on the platform, there are several ways to get around patreon

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Is -step-step-step avoidable? Don't care if there's unavoidable NTR, since I am not in fact the protagonist in any of these games but rather a pervert watching their imaginary existence from outside the glass of the ant farm. :p

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Reactions: OmegaZero21

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
if mc's family is adoptive then it's not incest in my view

unless you have the option to change it in game
It honestly is only that (it really shouldn't be anything more than blood-related, but there has been fuckery with it over the years, both tagging and actual laws in certain places, although in the case of laws... fair enough, they wanna keep shit simple).

As for here, tag rules are tag rules, not much you can do about it.
Still waiting for a Netori tag that was confirmed it was going to be added years ago now XD, so don't even hope for a inseki and incest tag separation (or just adding inseki for non-blood games), inseki for those that don't know, is non-blood related incest).

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I understand that every neat digital goodie is already hogged by big shots Uploader people and there is not much left for junior uploaders... but v0.1 WEG demo RPG Maker Patreon Shilling Edition™ is definitely leaving distinct aftertaste of eating out old Latvian whore's ass with a side dish of prolapsed hemmoroid (figurativey speaking).

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
In order to do that, we're going to need you to get a prescription from the optometrist to correct your vision so you can confirm that the blurry colored kinda-person-shape does in fact look like a preteen boy.
Even if it was a preteen boy please show me what part of the game would necessitate the shota tag. Or are you just here to male noise?

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Came for wincest, read step and I`m already out the door. Trying to make a game about incest but instead of going all the way just calling them step family is like putting a condom on but only half way...not a great idea

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
And another dad bites the dust. :whistle::coffee:
And yes, incest is only incest if blood related.
Bullshit explanations that state otherwise don't count. :whistle::coffee:
Although I agree with you (and so does Mr. Webster & Mr. Johnson, and even the Catholic Church last I looked), it's a case of "My House, My Lawyer, My Rules."

Stepcest is recognized legally in some jurisdictions as actual Incest. It's intended to be a moral thing, rather than a genetic/biological, although nowadays that is often given as the reasoning behind the legislation.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Stepcest is recognized legally in some jurisdictions as actual Incest. It's intended to be a moral thing, rather than a genetic/biological, although nowadays that is often given as the reasoning behind the legislation.
That moral thing you refer to exists only due to the potential genetic consequences.
And since there are no genetic consequences from non-blood relations, that moral standpoint is null.
But i suppose you're right when you say "my house my rules," won't be the first time some nonsense had somehow made it into law.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
It's not about genetical consequence, it's more about morality and society order : Dad/son or mother/daughter are not allowed even if there's no pregancy at risk.

But in some countries forgotten by Jesus where a girl stays virgin as long she can run faster than her brothers or father, most nations forbide any romantical/sexual relationship between a person of authority (step dad, step mom, teacher, pope & santa claus) with their pupils.