RPGM Farming Love [v0.6] [PypGamesInc]

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It's not about genetical consequence, it's more about morality and society order : Dad/son or mother/daughter are not allowed even if there's no pregancy at risk.

But in some countries forgotten by Jesus where a girl stays virgin as long she can run faster than her brothers or father, most nations forbide any romantical/sexual relationship between a person of authority (step dad, step mom, teacher, pope & santa claus) with their pupils.
What you mean is age difference, which is entirely different thing from incest. :whistle::coffee:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
That moral thing you refer to exists only due to the potential genetic consequences.
And since there are no genetic consequences from non-blood relations, that moral standpoint is null.
But i suppose you're right when you say "my house my rules," won't be the first time some nonsense had somehow made it into law.
Except for sibling Incest and some RARE cases, it takes several generations for genetic flaws due to inbreeding to show up (it basically is due to accumulating odds- which is the basis of Statistics). Virtually every known Society in Human History has had SOME sort of Incest Taboo, even when they DIDN'T KNOW about the genetic consequences. One group might ban sibling incest, but having sex with your parents is ok. But the tribe across the river is the other way 'round.

Morally, it's a threat to the basic family structure and complicates legitimacy in societies where THAT'S important. On the other hand, Ptolemaic Egypt ok'd sibling incest because "Only Gods can carry on the bloodline of Gods". Religion just serves as the Justification for the Taboo.

Of course, I'm HIGHLY simplifying the actual situation. Check the Wikipedia article for more detailed information.

Last edited:

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Even if it was a preteen boy please show me what part of the game would necessitate the shota tag. Or are you just here to male noise?
So, your argument is that shota tag doesn't apply to underage male characters in a sexual role? How did you get an official tag when you're trolling this hard?

Reactions: Loveboss

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
What you mean is age difference, which is entirely different thing from incest. :whistle::coffee:
Historically, age difference between partners is actually more the norm than our current system "you MUST ONLY have relations with your peers" (whatever THAT means- usually the 3-year rule).

Most societies WANT to breed with the "authority figures" which have the preferred experience. Again, OUR society is the abnormal one in distaining such in favor of "Romantic Love".

Reactions: Loveboss

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
View attachment 1950496

Overview:
Your dad died in a car accident and you moved into your grandpa’s farm with your step-family.
You then find yourself in increasingly lucky situations, or are they?​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-27
Release Date: 2022-07-27
Developer: PypGamesInc
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Length: Short (1 minute, Teaser/Demo)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA

View attachment 1950492 View attachment 1950493 View attachment 1950494 View attachment 1950495 View attachment 1950497
The boy is pretty cute, thanks for the share.

Reactions: Mack_Kane

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
So, your argument is that shota tag doesn't apply to underage male characters in a sexual role? How did you get an official tag when you're trolling this hard?
Did I make that argument? I never said anything even remotely similar. Still however you have not pointed out what part of the game necessitates a shota tag. If you had partook in the whole 45 seconds it takes to complete this demo then you would know there is no shota activity. So as per my earlier point, even IF the MC was a PRETEEN, what actions did you observe that would require the shota tag be added? I'll gladly add it if anyone can show justification for it. Thanks.

Reactions: hentai charley

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
holy crap,heres a thought talk about the game not about patreon or genetics,shota is described accorroding to wiki as prepubuscent or pubescent male.seems to me too many members here feel the need to explain the basics and quote laws on a pirate site,heads up members we dont give a flying fuck;)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Did I make that argument? I never said anything even remotely similar. Still however you have not pointed out what part of the game necessitates a shota tag. If you had partook in the whole 45 seconds it takes to complete this demo then you would know there is no shota activity. So as per my earlier point, even IF the MC was a PRETEEN, what actions did you observe that would require the shota tag be added? I'll gladly add it if anyone can show justification for it. Thanks.
pic 3 of preview if hes 18 yo then he has a medical condition.by your own post if mc is preteen then shota tag applies for me-no i have not played it just wondering why the attitude

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
I feel there is nothing more I can do to explain this. Please take a minute to read the above definition and notice the thread I link is for tag RULES on this website. Please read up and then explain to me what part of this upload neccesitates a shota tag.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
I feel there is nothing more I can do to explain this. Please take a minute to read the above definition and notice the thread I link is for tag RULES on this website. Please read up and then explain to me what part of this upload neccesitates a shota tag.
not really you explained even if mc was preteen that shota rule does not apply is that because of content at this stage

Reactions: Mack_Kane

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
It may be true in the future that this will need a shota tag but NOTHING in THIS upload requires a SHOTA tag, thanks for understanding!

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
It may be true in the future that this will need a shota tag but NOTHING in THIS upload requires a SHOTA tag, thanks for understanding!
not sure i agree with you-mc spies on stepmom in first 10 seconds-seems that tag was there but who did it and if he was young-yes i just played it-is voyeurism a sexual act then the mc tag should be added unless you consider mc above adult age

Reactions: OmegaZero21

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Even if it was a preteen boy please show me what part of the game would necessitate the shota tag. Or are you just here to male noise?
IF he was a PRETEEN it means he's YOUNGER than EIGHTEEN making it illegal. Also it would mean he has an undeveloped body hence he would be a SHOTA.
  • Voyeurism [Spying on people engaged in sexual behavior including stripping.]
  • Shota [Boys with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations.

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
IF he was a PRETEEN it means he's YOUNGER than EIGHTEEN making it illegal. Also it would mean he has an undeveloped body hence he would be a SHOTA.
  • Voyeurism [Spying on people engaged in sexual behavior including stripping.]
  • Shota [Boys with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations.
not sure i agree with you-mc spies on stepmom in first 10 seconds-seems that tag was there but who did it and if he was young-yes i just played it-is voyeurism a sexual act then the mc tag should be added unless you consider mc above adult age
Here is the best advice I can give you guys. Go back to the OP and look for this at the bottom of the post...

canvas.png

Click that and let them know how you feel about it.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Here is the best advice I can give you guys. Go back to the OP and look for this at the bottom of the post...

View attachment 1952155

Click that and let them know how you feel about it.
See the thing that you don't seem to understand is that as for as I go I'm only bringing this up so you'll properly add the necessary tags. And as a future warning to what Patreon is going to say. Cause believe me they'll be more scrutinizing than anyone else here will be.