RPGM Farming Love [v0.6] [PypGamesInc]

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
See the thing that you don't seem to understand is that as for as I go I'm only bringing this up so you'll properly add the necessary tags. And as a future warning to what Patreon is going to say. Cause believe me they'll be more scrutinizing than anyone else here will be.
What makes you think I give a F*** what Patreon or anyone else thinks about this game? :unsure:

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
and if you're so sure about "neccesary tags" then please hit that report button so that people much more knowledgeable than you and I about what tags are "neccesary" can take the appropriate actions.

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
I think I understand the flaw in your reasoning....

If you pay close attention to my avatar you will notice underneath, this title:
canvas.png

but not this title:

canvas3.png

There is a valid reason for this.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Is the new family just a stepmother? If only they had older sisters... And again I hope he doesn't have a huge dick!!!
I hope he does have a huge dick.. We appear to be at a crossroads.
How about the CG's have 2 versions? 1 set with huge dick and noticeable belly bulge, and one set with small, twinky dick and no belly bulge :D
Settings people, settings.

Reactions: Mack_Kane

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
I think I understand the flaw in your reasoning....

If you pay close attention to my avatar you will notice underneath, this title:
View attachment 1952267

but not this title:

View attachment 1952268

There is a valid reason for this.
So I take you didn't create the game than. Yup that's my bad. well I probably would look for something else to upload if I was you cause that game isn't going to be around for much longer.

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
So I take you didn't create the game than. Yup that's my bad. well I probably would look for something else to upload if I was you cause that game isn't going to be around for much longer.
That's quite possible! We uploaders often fulfill/take request from this thread:
https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/
I personally do not discriminate uploads. The subject matter doesn't necessarily reflect the up-loaders that provide content for the community.
Thanks for understanding!

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
content for 0.1 :

- 1 bad image, you can see in screenshots

- some stock RPG maker assets put together (it would take around 10-15 minutes to do it)

- patreon page

- some dialogue - large part of it is asking for money and promising regular updates (sure)

I dont think I need to comment on that.
:KEK:

Reactions: Ahsl

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
content for 0.1 :

- 1 bad image, you can see in screenshots

- some stock RPG maker assets put together (it would take around 10-15 minutes to do it)

- patreon page

- some dialogue - large part of it is asking for money and promising regular updates (sure)

I dont think I need to comment on that.
:KEK:
But the boy is cute!
smithers.jpg

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
IF he was a PRETEEN it means he's YOUNGER than EIGHTEEN making it illegal. Also it would mean he has an undeveloped body hence he would be a SHOTA.
  • Voyeurism [Spying on people engaged in sexual behavior including stripping.]
  • Shota [Boys with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations.
"Preteen": before the "teens". Although technically, that would mean younger than 11 (11: "one-teen"; 12: "2-teen"), it's usually taken to be younger than 13. That also serves as having a double meaning: to be "prepubescent", which probably is more useful as a general term.

Sure, some locations may have other meanings, but here we are basically dealing with defining Age of Consent/Statutory Rape- and that could be ANYTHING that some people meeting in a room say it is. Remember that Politicians in Kansas once set the mathematical term Pi as EXACTLY 3.0, because of a passing mention in the Bible.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
See the thing that you don't seem to understand is that as for as I go I'm only bringing this up so you'll properly add the necessary tags. And as a future warning to what Patreon is going to say. Cause believe me they'll be more scrutinizing than anyone else here will be.
Boy, I sympathize with you! I still remember all the damn flack (a lot of it bordering on blatantly insulting) BOTH for being anti-NTR AND pro-NTR that I received just for recommending a "NTR" tag for a game that didn't have one.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Farming Love 0.2 Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Sigh. Step family is not incest. and it doesn't matter if you claim all characters are 18. The creator of Shag The Hag 2 received a violation from Patreon cause one of the female characters who WASN'T EVEN HUMAN looked underage. If a character even LOOKS UNDERAGE it's a violation.
Yea the girl or girls in question could be 1 quintillion years old but if her art or CG looks underage you still get flagged kinda makes you wonder if they even read about the characters at all.