Drake1307

May 6, 2020
There aren't any updates on progress of game from dev for some time. Is it because the dev is involved in that other game ? :confused:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
There is a bug after you gather reports one by one. You can not never give them and never gather them again.
there are no bugs in eps2 unless you have installed the gallery mod

but after a certain time collecting reports you can only do it from 1 end where john and nerd sits
so u need to point each 1 out from there

Reactions: agn25 and Stan5851

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
The last one I remembered a little differently...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

..and for those who, like me, can't wait a new update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL, now it's just becoming sad. We the fans are putting out spoilers. What the hell is going on with this update? His only communication that I have seen is a response to a question on Patreon asking if he was well. He answered he was okay but away from his keyboard. Also a status update on his web page putting the progress too 79% late last week. This has been without doubt the most unusual update cycle I've witnessed since I began following the game a couple of years ago. At this stage I will be very pleasantly surprised if the update drops this week.

Reactions: vimmers

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
You see, complaining about things can actually help to solve them :D
Oh really. How much more complaining would I need to do about Betty for her to get the Bardie treatment?;)
I think this is the first post I've seen from you for a couple of weeks. Were you and Decent Monkey AFK on the same cruise ship?:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Who or what can make Monica trade herself on the street? if she already works in a hotel?!
it could be some kind of punishment..
Or it's a parallel storyline.
This is from the Falling Path (Slums) storyline

Guys, episode 3 v7 extra will have a continuation or not
It already has one. On 13 December, the author's patreon had a release Ep3 v8 1080p for Platinum patrons Lvl.1:
Fashion Business: EP3 Crossroads (v8) - 1080p (Extra version) for 20+ Patrons has been released!
Here's more details about the extra versions of the game. Fashion Business FAQ. (see point 1.5.11)

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkman_13
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes