EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
What I saw for the last 5 days:
1. Where is the cheat menu?
2. Somewhere there is a mistake in the dick office
3. How to collect reports for Biff
Answer:
1. There is pictures 1417851_FB_bedroom_cheats.jpg
2. If you use the current version, you should not have problems.
3. You need to approach each character in the office and take the report from him. Further it will be automatically

Along the way, I will update this message until all questions are exhausted.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
There are 900 pages of questions and answers. There are many questions and need to be organized. Frequently asked questions 50% minimum. We either speak about the game or constantly answer questions. Better talk about the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Epic from ART

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
What I saw for the last 5 days:
1. Where is the cheat menu?
2. Somewhere there is a mistake in the dick office
3. How to collect reports for Biff
Answer:
1. There is pictures View attachment 1398178
2. If you use the current version, you should not have problems.
3. You need to approach each character in the office and take the report from him. Further it will be automatically

Along the way, I will update this message until all questions are exhausted.
This thread has answers to most of the questions asked (about in-game cheats, episode playthroughs, saves, Bardi, developer console activation, quests, pretty much everything! But many people fundamentally do not want to read and search,although a keyword search in this thread gives amazing results. These people want to ask a question right now and don't care if the 900 pages already answered most of the repetitive questions over and over again.

Not to mention 900 pages, some people are too lazy to go 2-3 pages back. How many hundreds of times do you need to answer about the cheats to stop asking questions? If you run a search on this FB thread, the keyword "cheat", we get 196 mentions of this word. Sometimes I wish that on the 1st page of the topic was a brief FAQ, where would be given answers to the most frequently asked questions that do not change a few years).

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I have tried to put together the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) and the answers to those questions that have been published in this thread (and not only in this one).

You can thanks to vimmers , agn25, berny,EraRamp, Ostego, Londo_Mollari , Ragnaroekr , Pi Quantum and myself for the answers provided. I may have forgotten to mention some of you, in which case I apologise. You can PM me your nickname and I will add you to this list. I hope this post will be useful to you, guys. Special thanks to DecentMonkey , the developer of Fashion Business.

The FAQ has been updated 2024.06.20

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you start playing Fashion Business

Q:
Do i have to play all episodes or i just download the last episode and play it ?
A: Yes, you have to download all 4 episodes. Episode 1 is kind of prequel. Episode 2, 3 and 4 are sequels with the part after our beloved heroine falls. Ep1--->Ep 2: New Life (Ep 2 v16) --->Ep3: Crossroads (Ep3 v16)--->Ep4:Choices and Consequences.

Don't use the Gallery mod - it breaks the game and you'll get a lot of bugs while making it through Episode 2.

There is no incest in Fashion Business.

Due to the disabled scrolling backwards (only in Episode 2), it is recommended to save the game more often and not rely only on autosaves. This will allow you to avoid possible problems, for example, if you decide to replay a moment of the game again by making a different choice in the dialogue options.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fashion Business
is not a "vanilla" game and is primarily about the humiliating and blackmailing Monica Buckfett (MC) and some other girls, not about their pleasure. Although there are a lot of sex scenes and various fetishes/kinks are present, and MC is capable of experiencing orgasms, she doesn't like sex or any physical intimacy. FB is not the "happy slut simulator" that the most of adult VN games with a female protagonist are.
Q&A - Episode 1

Q: Where do I find the walkthroughs for Episode 1?
A: It's here:

Q: What is the differences in bitch monica and good monica in episode 1 and how its effects the game?
A: Many of Monica's decisions in episode 1 will have global repercussions in the next 2 eps. But whether Monica should be decent or not is up to you to decide. Playing the bitchy route will definitely bring you more and naughtier scenes in Ep2.

Q: Why i didn't get option "I’ll come another time, not now" to lead to Secret Ending 1 at episode 1. Even though i have follow the walkthrough?
A: That's because you did not click on one of the interior/shop items. If your Monica have been super nice all the time and clicked on all items which decrease your bitchiness, then you can get the one of happy ending. See the walkthrough for details.

Q: dose ep2 start after part 1 end i mean after starting working as maid duno if i could aquire differend ending tho?
A: There are other endings out there, but they are not canonical and do not lead to the ability to continue playing the game in episode 2. And the canonical ending is the one where Monica starts a new chapter in her life. This ending allows you to save your progress and you can transfer your save file to the next episode of the game.

Q: How do I properly save the game in episode 1 to go with it in episode 2?
A: Finish/save your game in the basement before you shall sleep and load that game in Ep2.
1262652_s.jpg
Q: What to do if transferring a save from the end of episode 1 fails or I get errors while using it in episode 2?
A: If you have problems using your save file from the end of episode 1 in episode 2, which happens quite rarely, then there is an alternative option. After completing Episode 1, simply click on "New Game" in the Ep2 menu and answer a questions that the game will ask you. The questions relate to the decisions your МС made in episode 1. All decisions made by your Monica (MC) in episode 1 will be saved and will later have an impact on the events of episodes 2 and 3.

Q: How do you enable the developer console in Ep1 and what codes can I enter there?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monica and Fashion Business gameplay.

1.2.1 Before you start playing Episode 2 of Fashion Business.
If you are an immersive player, the most important advice on the game would be this: do not try to be Monica, do not get used to the role of this character. This is not an RPG where this kind of behavior makes sense. And then the Fashion Business will reveal itself to you in all its glory. You are simply a Judge and an invisible observer and arbiter of her destiny.

Q: Also which path has the most scenes? Bitchy or Nice?
A: There are several storylines in the second episode. It all depends on how Monica behaves, so try to stick to the direction you choose:
either being nice and fluffy - this will make the game easier and faster, or angry and bitchy - the overall process will be slower, but there will be more scenes. (by DecentMonkey)

Q: Is it possible for Monica to avoid any content that I find unacceptable to me?

A: I think almost everything in this game is avoidable (don't quote me, I do everything), but playing the game that way makes no sense. So I'm sure this game isn't for you, because most (all?) of the characters in the game are assholes, and while technically there's no forced sex here, it's not exactly flowers and rainbows. Sure, you can skip the "questionable" content, but then there's no game left. (by berny)

Q: I havent played this in awhile, are there any gloryhole scenes with Monica? If there are can you post some?
A: There are no such scenes in FB yet, but in future updates they may be added to the game.
1319873_DM_about_gloryhole.jpg
UPD. The glory hole scene appeared in Ep4 v2.

One of the most frequently asked questions in the game's thread is - Will there be content with Farm 218 (in one form or another) and when will Monica go to the Farm? This is the one question that the FAQ won't give you a straight answer to, because although the developer has promised (in Ep2) to let Monica voluntarily go to the Farm in future updates, no one knows if it is destined to come true. But you can try asking him in the PM (DecentMonkey). Maybe you'll get lucky and find out this sacred secret of the Fashion Business.

Q&A - Episode 2: New Life and Episode 3: Crossroads (General Questions)

Q: Guys, I'm playing the full Episode 2 version, which features the deleted Bardie character. However, I can't find a walkthrough of his storyline anywhere. Can you help me?
A: Here is an archive HTML version of the walkthrough of episode 2 which includes the character Bardie and all story content related to him. English version of the walkthrough could not be found (if anyone can find it, write me in PM), so I added Russian version with automatic google translations to English.

The translation is in the process of scrolling the page, so quick navigation through the sections does not work. Original link:
Walkthrough for Ep2 v16 with Bardie - PDF English version with working section navigation: (the best option for English-speaking players)

Q: Is there an official walkthrough for episodes 2, 3 and 4?
A: Yes.
EP2:
more handy and clear walkthrough (with pics, up to Ep2 v11, w/o Bardie's storyline).
- w/o pics, but referenced to the version numbers of the updates that are included in Ep2. (up to the final version Ep2 v16, w/o Bardie's storyline)
EP3:
EP4:

Q: Are there any gameplay improvements that make life easier for the player?
A: Yes, there are many things that simplify gameplay. An official cheat menu, with the ability to adjust bitchiness and corruption settings, turn off hunger, add money. There's an option to leave the house without changing your clothes. When you select the location you want, the appropriate clothing for that area will be suggested automatically. You can skip a week until next Friday, skip a day until evening just by standing outside by pressing the button in the top left corner, and with the same button you can send Monica to sleep in any of your houses. And there are so many more little things that make the game easier to play. (by EraRamp)

Q: I think I missed some events in the game. Does the latest Ep4 version include all content of the game?
A: You have to download all 4 episodes. Episode 1 is kind of prequel. Episode 2, 3 & 4 are sequels with the part after our beloved heroine falls. After you have finished playing Ep.1, you need to download Episode 2: New Life. It contains versions v1 - v16. Episode 3: Crossroads is a continuation of Episode 2. Version numbering in Ep.3 has been changed and it starts not from v17, as it was before, but from v1.

Ep1--->Ep 2: New Life (Ep 2 v16) --->Ep3: Crossroads (Ep3 v16)--->Ep4:Choices and Consequences.

Q: What is the canonical ending for Episode 2? Because my game isn't ending.
A: There aren't any. If you have filled your gallery then just continue with eps3
Q&A - Ep2, Ep3 & Ep4 (Quests, events, game content)

Episode 2:
Q: help me I got this problem, now my char just started to be a stripper but I can't change the clothes after the first dance due to the low corruption( mine is 348, the requirement is 350), so now I'm stuck here, what should I do now, cheat or sth that I miss, can anybody help me with this problem?
A: I can only suggest loading an earlier save, get your corruption above 350 and continue from there.

Q: There are a lot of guys in Slums that Monica interacts with, but these guys don't have name tags. Can you tell me who's who?
A: Here are the locations and names of all the characters living in the Slums (by Londo_Mollari)
Q: How can I complete a photo shoot in a pink dress? I have already done the photo shoot twice, each time getting $5000 from Biff, but the photo shoot is still not finished. What is the right way to complete Monica's other photo shoots? Do they have to be done several times before they are completed?
A: For the event list to mark each photoshoot as completed you will need to do each shoot at least twice. Take note when you repeat a shoot of the dots on the arrows. They represent angles that you already saw the first time:
dots_and_arrows.jpg
Make sure you hit the arrows without a dot on the second shoot for the event list to be able to mark it complete. The game doesn't need you to complete all the photoshoots twice. Once is enough for almost all shoots. There is 1 shoot that must be completed twice but other than that just doing the shoot is enough.

The pink dress shoot needs to be done 3 times for event list to mark it as complete. The shoot before the first public event at the hotel doesn't mark off any angles. The event list is wrong in saying that you need to complete the pink dress shoot for the Melanie shoot. All the shoots leading to Melanie's shoot only need to be done once.

Q: Biff does not allow Monica to star in a new photoshoot and says that Monica did not work, although this is not so.
A: Monica should come to work and work in her office until the evening. After that, she needs to go to Biff and ask for a job.

Q: Biff told Monica there would be no work next week. How does Monica make $ 5,000?
A: If Steve has already visited Ralph and Betty once, then Monica needs to go to Ralph (in the living room) and ask him about the guest. The second time Steve comes to visit at the end of the week after this conversation. With Steve's help, Monica can earn $ 5,000.

Q: Why was Bardie removed from the game?
A: 1175410_1618961309444.png

Q: In the quest log, there is this one that I can't complete: "Go to the gym with Betty" Monica has been there several times, looked at all the girls, waited several times, and borrowed Betty's dress for Ralph's quest, but that quest remains active. Is there anything more to do that I may have missed?
A: You can't finish that quest in Ep2.

Q: How do you raise Betty Level 3?
A: Monica needs to clean the house every day until Betty’s level is 3. When cleaning the house, Monika not only increases her level of corruption but also increases Betty’s level. After Betty’s level is 3 and she will call Monica with her to the fitness, cleaning the house will be enough once a week.

A: Why cant I trigger Ralph's events in Ep2? Everytime I clean in the living room and talk to him, its always the same lines and nothing happens. What am I missing? I already got Bardie and Betty to lvl4. But he is still lvl 1.

Q: In the version of episode 2 with Bardie the Ralph events happen much later than the official walkthrough. Keep doing any Bardie and Betty events in your event list. Do the events that lead to Steve visiting, play through both visits and then continue any Bardie and Betty related events until Bardie visits Monica in her room. In this version Bardie tells Monica to seduce Ralph. The Ralph scenes were not added to episode 2 untill the last couple of updates of it.

Q: What are the effects of "Bitchiness" and "Corruption"?
A: If we're talking about Monica's bitchiness or decency as a "parameter", these values won't be able to affect the consequences of decisions Monica made in the first episode, but they may give you some leeway when choosing dialogue in episodes 2 and 3.

Sometimes in the game, you will encounter dialogues in which certain options will only be available to the decent Monica or, conversely, only to the bitchy Monica. Accordingly, the content following these options may also be different. Corruption directly affects Monica's ability to do naughty things and it is recommended to pump it up to high levels (900+).

Q: i have completed the task of showings boobs and dancing to stranger so many time but my quest log is not updated pls help
A: Just talk to the guy in the black tracksuit. Just make sure you don't click on the blowjob option until you have seen all the breast flashing and topless pole dancing scenes with each slum dweller. If you click on it early you will be locked out from any pole dancing scenes you have yet to see. It's a bug that has yet to be fixed. (?) This bug may have already been fixed by the developer, but we don't know for sure.

Q: How to start dancing on a pylon in the slums? Where is the guy in the yellow t-shirt?
A: The next day after a public event at the hotel, Monica goes to the kebab seller and hands out leaflets. A guy in a yellow t-shirt is standing on Dirty Street. Monica needs to approach him.

Q: How to get started at Shiny Hole Pub ?
A: After Monica thanks her savior in the slums near the pylon, the location Shiny Hole Pub becomes available. It is located next to the hostel. You need to go to the pub and talk to the bartender. Then go out and go to the pub again and ask the bartender for a job.

Q: Playing ep2 and I feel like i'm stuck because Melanie doesn't come back. It's like a month passed in the game after Melanie went to Marcus...
A: The trigger for Melanie to return from Marcus happens once Monica has done the Scarlet Pearl and Forbidden Desire photoshoots at least once each. Monica then needs to talk to Biff and "ask about the job" with the red dress from the clothes shop. Also the earn $5000 for Victoria quest still needs to be open in the week. If you had already done a contract with Steve that week before seeing Biff, Melanie will not return.

Q: EP 2.1 - Access to stranger blowjob/perry content. I saw a lot of posts out there about the same or a related problem and did some digging myself.
A: If you are locked out because you denied the blowjob the first time you can make the "blowjob option" with the stranger reappear by changing the following variable: store.ep214_slums_offer_activated = False

You can try to edit your save file via saveeditonline.com
Upload your save file, then just paste this in the search box: (first one and then the other)
ep214_slums_offer_activated and ep214_slums_offer_day
FB_saveedit.jpg
and then edit these two lines:
ep214_slums_offer_activated 1/0 (0)
ep214_slums_offer_day (0)
Important! You must not interfere with any line started with _defaults_set >
Then download the corrected save file and replace your original save with it.

Or you can change this variable via the developer console (in the game itself)
store.ep214_slums_offer_activated = False
How to activate the developer console --> see point 1.5.7

Q: My Monica sleeps in an apartment in Slums and when visiting Steve's office she calls him an idiot and refuses to communicate with him.
A: This is a bug, and to prevent this from happening, send Monica to sleep in the basement of her mansion. If she sleeps in the basement, the next time she visits Steve's office everything will be fine.

Episode 3:
Q: How to gather reports and finish amusement for daddy quest?
A: Click on all workers in the office. Next time the reports will be collected instantly (click once on any worker and select the "Collect all reports" option).

Q: What is exactly meant by "Amuse Biff after photo shoots or after gathering reports"? There are several choices. But not "Sex with daddy"?!
A: Sit on desk then next choice put his dick inside the pussy. Other choice will be call secretary.

Q: Where to find client from Working on streets>Fair competition and quest says "go to the client near the prostitute spot in the slums during the day"? I can't find him...
A: Send Monica to the Crossroad location (daytime), there you will see a client standing in front of the prostitutes. Click on his figure and the scene begins.
crossriad.jpg --> 003.jpg

Q: Guys, I have a question about Marcus' training from the Ep3 v6 update. Which options should Monica choose?
A: Marcus route hint: 1,9,10,2,8,4,7,6,5,9,3 (by Dole)

Q: Work on the Streets - Working for Mommy: Servicing the technician - simply no idea how to start this. When I go to mommy and talk to her I only ever get the already completed 3 options "blue day, red day, yellow day".
A: On the second coloured day "red day" there are two options for "Monica's client". The first is the one you have played with the guy in the car with the itch on his arse. It is the one in "competition with girls" on the bottom after the three other girl competitions. The other that you have missed is available directly under the "competition with girls" labeled "Monica's client". It is unclear but the two "Monica's client" options are two different clients. (by agn25)

Q: Is it intentional that I cannot choose the second option? Or there is some requirement I need to fulfil? (Ep3 v10)
1747751_1648367520218.jpg
A: The availability of this option depends on whether Monica participated in Ryan's photo shoot for money or for free. If Monica did the photo shoot for free, then this option will be active.

Q: In v16, I want to complete the first day of the Basement quest and then continue the game from the same save. But after completing it, I'm shown the final credits. The Basement quest is a separate quest? What's the best thing to do if I want to complete Basement quest and continue playing further at the same time?

A: The Basement is not a separate quest, it's just that it will be done over the course of several updates, so you can skip it for now. You can make several saves. The first save is during Monica's negotiations with Philip, and then continue with further quests. And the second save is when Monica went down to Philip's basement. Then, when Philip's quest is completed, you can go back to the investors and go through the quests again, but there won't be much difference. Only at the end, maybe.. (by DecentMonkey)

Q: I have no access to the new quests of the storyline "Office" (Ep3 v16) - meeting of investors and the new photo shoot and my Monica can not talk to Steve about the investment in the magazine (a message appears that the continuation of this quest will be in Ep4).

A: This is a bug from Ep3 v16, but it only occurs in players who did not have Steve's storyline quests from v15 (specifically, the Tiffany's gift quest and earlier) completed at the start of v16 events. Current solution: You will need to load an earlier save from a previous version. Then your Monica in v16 must first negotiate with Steve about investing in the magazine (after that the Office storyline will unlock), and then you can complete the Tiffany's quest and the Uniform event.

Q: What are the trigger points for this event? "Julia suggests she moves in to Monica’s house. What will Monica do in this situation? (animated scene)"
A: In Julia's storyline, you must complete all quests (no exceptions) and then talk to her at her house.
Julia_q.jpg
Important: Julia's new quest will only be available if you've completed all the quests in the "Home" storyline, in particular these:
Home_q.jpg
Was playing around with ep 3 and have found a game breaking bug. When starting the "Decent Neighbours" quest, if you go straight into the restaurant while still in the red dress, at the end of the conversation with the girls an error message will pop up when Monica should be sitting at the table in the restaurant. An old save must be loaded, the game cannot continue. To avoid the bug talk to the administrator and click " Work as Escort". Only enter when in the purple escort dress. (by agn25)

Episode 4:
Q: Only a few quests are shown in the quest log. Is this all there is in Ep4 v1 or did I miss something? In Ep4 v1 the quest log does not show my previously completed quests from ep 2 and 3. How do I resume the game?
A:
You have 2 options, just like in past episodes of Fashion Business.
1. You can continue the game by simply loading your previous save file you made in Ep3 v16. This is the preferred option. In this case, the game will fully save all the progress you made previously, (certain variable values, decisions made, character parameters). And If you previously decided to skip some content, the game will prompt you to answer a few questions about what decisions your Monica has made previously, after which you can continue playing your unique walkthrough.
Important! In order to continue the game on the main plot, you need to load your save file from Ep3v16, in which you passed all the story lines that interest you, except for the quest in Philip's basement (day 0 and 1). The save file made in Philip's basement (Ep3v16) will only work for the continuation of this quest in Ep4 and not for anything else.

You can start a new game ("Start"),
new_game.jpg
then complete a full (or quick) survey to define your actions from previous episodes and then continue playing.

Q: In Ep4v1, the sequel to the Philip's Basement quest that I did in Ep3 is not available. How do I start it up?
A: You will need to use an existing save to continue Phillip’s quest. This save must be made in Philip's basement (Ep3 v16). It won’t be available through any other method (!)

Saves, game cheats and technical issues.

Q: Does the game have a cheat menu?
A: Yes, there is.
FB_bedroom_cheats.jpg
You need to click on the picture in the former bedroom of Monica. Using this menu, you can increase or decrease the level of corruption, bitchiness, turn off hunger and add some money to Monica.

Q: Can I get the entire save files for episode 2 and 3? I want a file with all the galleries open.
A: You'd probably need multiple save files from someone who's played through every possible path, as well as all the decision branches that are mutually exclusive. Given that most people only play through paths that appeal to their tastes, that's going to be hard to find.

In addition, multiple save files will not be enough, because the entire gallery is opened by a persistent file(s) with entries for all possible game paths, which is even harder to find than the save file(s). My advice is to go through the game yourself, because Eps 2 and 3 is too interesting and good to deprive yourself of the pleasure of playing it.

Q: I got through the whole game, but part of the gallery was left closed. How can I see this content without having to replay the whole game?

A: It is much easier to download the Official saves (available for Ep3 v1 up to and including Ep3 v10) and calmly go through the content of interest by selecting the desired save from the list. All saves have hints (in the text file in the archive) describing to which point (scene) of the game the loading of this save will lead.
Unofficial saves (thanks to Ostego) from Ep3 v11 to Ep3 v15.
Saves for Ep4 v1 - Ep4 v3.
Saves for Ep4 v4 - Ep4 v5.
Saves for Ep4 v5 - Ep4 v7.
(thanks to Ostego)

Q: Where to put the save files?
A: Win
720p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj\
1080p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\
Mac
720p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/TestProj/
1080p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/fashionbusiness1/
Android
Android/data/com.fashion.business/files

Q: 1 and 2 worked just fine, but Ep 3 (64bit 1080) won´t do a thing?
atm I´am downloading the 32bit version for PC, but so far anyone an Idea?
A: Yes, download the 32 bit version and try to run the game. The 32 bit version is preferable to the 64 bit version in some cases. As for ideas why you ran episodes 1 and 2, but the 3rd doesn't...Episode 3 uses the updated Ren'Py 7.4.2 ( Ren'Py 7.4.2, the second patch release for the 7.4 series) engine, which is more demanding for gaming hardware and which blatantly obsolete configurations (old processors and graphics cards) no longer support.

How to make sure that the problem is in a conflict between the new version of Ren'Py 7.4.2 and the old hardware? Run any other Ren'Py game which uses Ren'Py 7.4.2 engine. For example this one If you can't launch this game then that problem with launching the 3rd episode of FB is connected with old hardware/drivers.

Q: Is there a scrappy mod to open the game gallery?
A: Yes, there is, but it breaks the game and after installing it, the mod can only be used to view the gallery, if you try to play with it, there will be errors and problems with progressing through the game's story. Since Ep3 v7, the maker of the scrappy mod has stopped adapting it for Fashion Business.

Q: How do you enable the developer console the UnRen is not working with this version? And what codes can I enter there?
A: Don't use unren on this game it break it. To activate the console, proceed as follows:

Q: i play episode 2 but i cant come back with the wheel mouse, is it normal?
A: Yes. This feature was disabled by the developer, because its use caused errors in the game. In episode 3, scrolling backwards has been fixed and it works as it should.

A: What's the difference between the 720p SD version and the 1080p version?
Q: SD – standard definition assumes that the image on the display screen is 720 by 576 pixels. This version of the FB game has a resolution of 720p (1280x720px), which makes it different from the 1080p version, which has a resolution of 1920x1080px. In addition, the SD 720p version lacks the bonus extra scenes that are included in the 1080p version.

A: Why no mega.nz links ?
Q: Because there are people from the development team in this thread and the links (content these links lead to) to mega.nz are quickly removed by mega itself after they get a copyright infringement complaint. Therefore such links do not live long here (maximum 1 day). However, you can support the game by becoming a patron. For them, links to mega.nz are published by the game developer on his patreon/website and they always work.

A: Hi, how i can get the "extra" version?/ When will the extra version (1080p) be released? /When will the extra version be available on f95?
Q: You can by becoming a patron of the game and get access to 1080p (extra) version.
Platinum patrons Lvl.1 tier (20$) - updated FULL HD Extra - version (1080p) available in a week after release.
Platinum patrons Lvl.2 tier (30$) - updated FULL HD Extra - version (1080p) available just after release.

You can also download the previous extra version of the game using the download links in the start message of the thread. The timing of the 1080p extra version in the public domain is unpredictable. It could be a week after the official release or it could be 2-3-4 weeks later.

A: I downloaded the 1080p version of the game from f95, but when I try to select the extra scene dialogue option, I get this window. What should I do?

activation.jpg
Q: You can become a patron of the game and use a special code to unlock extra scenes in your copy of the game.
The official activation guide --->

Also you can wait until the next update is released. See below for more details:
Btw, current locked scenes will be available in the next game update. So, only new updated extra scenes are locked. Technically, you can play the same extra version, but some time later and after the new update release. (by Ragnaroekr - a member of the dev. team)
A: Can i use my 1080p saves for 720p version of the game? I might not be able to hold on for much longer.
Q: Yes, you can use them. On the loading screen click on the button "migrate from".

The only bug I know of (not critical for the game) is that on the first six saves of the game, the icons of your 720 saves may slightly overlap the 1080p icons of your old saves and this prevents you from seeing the interface arrows which are responsible for flipping through the save pages. The solution to this problem is very simple, you just need to save your 720p game in each of the 6 slots and the interface arrows will become visible again and you can continue to save your 720p game to any page.

A: I have a question.At some point in the past, I "named" the save I made. On the save/load screen, it just shows the name that I've given ... doesn't show time or anything.Is there any way to "un-name", so I can get back the date/time stamps?
Q: Yes, there is. It's peculiar, but it works. Create another save and give it a new name (e.g. 1), then, without pressing the "Save" button, use the "Delete" button on your keyboard to remove this new name ( in our case, 1) and save it. That's it, your save is now clean (no name) and you can see the date and time stamp again. Accordingly, subsequent default saves will also be created in their original form.

I will update this message until all questions are exhausted. (or as long as I have enough energy and time)

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I have tried to put together the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) and the answers to those questions that have been published in this thread (and not only in this one).

You can thanks to vimmers, agn25, berny, >Era<, Pi Quantum and myself for the answers provided. I probably forgot to mention some of them, in which case I apologize. You can PM me your nickname and I will add you to this list. Now it's time for me to go to bed, it's 8:30 in the morning, my bed is calling me to myself. I hope this post will be useful to you guys.

View attachment 1398613
You need to click on the picture in the former bedroom of Monica. Using this menu, you can increase or decrease the level of corruption, bitchiness, turn off hunger and add some money to Monica.

A: Yes, there are many things that simplify gameplay. An official cheat menu, with the ability to adjust bitchiness and corruption settings, turn off hunger, add money. There's an option to leave the house without changing your clothes. When you select the location you want, the appropriate clothing for that area will be suggested automatically. You can skip a week until next Friday, skip a day until evening just by standing outside by pressing the button in the top left corner, and with the same button you can send Monica to sleep in any of your houses. And there are so many more little things that make the game easier to play.

Q: I havent played this in awhile, are there any gloryhole scenes with Monica? If there are can you post some?
A: There are no such scenes in FB yet, but in future updates they may be added to the game.
View attachment 1398608

Q: Is it possible for Monica to avoid any content that I find unacceptable to me?

A: I think almost everything in this game is avoidable (don't quote me, I do everything), but playing the game that way makes no sense. So I'm sure this game isn't for you, because most (all?) of the characters in the game are assholes, and while technically there's no forced sex here, it's not exactly flowers and rainbows. Sure, you can skip the "questionable" content, but then there's no game left. (by berny)

Q: help me I got this problem, now my char just started to be a stripper but I can't change the clothes after the first dance due to the low corruption( mine is 348, the requirement is 350), so now I'm stuck here, what should I do now, cheat or sth that I miss, can anybody help me with this problem?

A: I can only suggest loading an earlier save, get your corruption above 350 and continue from there.

A: Click on all workers in the office.

Q: What is the cannonical ending for Episode 2? Because my game isn't ending.
A: There aren't any. If you have filled your gallery then just continue with eps3

Q: I think I missed some events in the game. Does the latest version include all content of the game?
A: After you have finished playing Ep.1, you need to download Episode 2: New Life. It contains versions v1 - v16. Episode 3: Crossroads is a continuation of Episode 2. Version numbering in Ep.3 has been changed and it starts not from v17, as it was before, but from v1.

Episode 1--->Episode 2: New Life (ex Ep2.1 v16) --->Episode 3: Crossroads (Ex Ep 2.2 part2).

Q: Biff does not allow Monica to star in a new photoshoot and says that Monica did not work, although this is not so.
A: Monica should come to work and work in her office until the evening. After that, she needs to go to Biff and ask for a job.

Q: Biff told Monica there would be no work next week. How does Monica make $ 5,000?
A: If Steve has already visited Ralph and Betty once, then Monica needs to go to Ralph (in the living room) and ask him about the guest. The second time Steve comes to visit at the end of the week after this conversation. With Steve's help, Monica can earn $ 5,000.

Q: I miss Bardi. Is it possible to get him back in the game?
A: Try this: https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v6-decentmonkey.11501/post-6530620

Q: What is the differences in bitch monica and good monica in episode 1 and how its effects the game?
A: Many of Monica's decisions in episode 1 will have global repercussions in the next 2 eps. But whether Monica should be decent or not is up to you to decide.

A: If we're talking about Monica's bitchiness or her decency as a 'parameter', then those values can't affect what Monica did in the first episode, but they can give you some leeway in your dialogue choices.
Sometimes there will be dialogues in the game where certain options will only be available to the decent Monica or, conversely, only to the bitchy Monica. Accordingly, the content following these choices may also be different. Corruption directly affects Monica's ability to do naughty things and it is recommended to pump it up to the maximum.

A: EP 2.1 - Access to stranger blowjob/perry content. I saw a lot of posts out there about the same or a related problem and did some digging myself.

Q: If you are locked out because you denied the blowjob the first time you can make the "blowjob option" with the stranger reappear by changing the following variable:

Уou can try to edit your save on saveeditonline.com
it shall looks like this: ep214_slums_offer_activated 1/0 (0) ep214_slums_offer_day (0)
or you can change this variable via the developer console (in the game itself)

Q: Can I get the entire save file for episode 2? I want a file with all the galleries open.
A: You'd probably need multiple save files from someone who's played through every possible path, as well as all the decision branches that are mutually exclusive. Given that most people only play through paths that appeal to their tastes, that's going to be hard to find.

A: Yes, download the 32 bit version and try to run the game. The 32 bit version is preferable to the 64 bit version in some cases. As for ideas why you ran episodes 1 and 2, but the 3rd doesn't...Episode 3 uses the updated Ren'Py 7.4.4 engine, which is more demanding for gaming hardware and which blatantly obsolete configurations (old processors and graphics cards) no longer support.

How to make sure that the problem is in a conflict between the new version of Ren'Py 7.4.4 and the old hardware? Run any other Ren'Py game which uses Ren'Py 7.4.4 engine. For example this one If you can't launch this game then that problem with launching the 3rd episode of FB is connected with old hardware/drivers.

A: Yes, there is, but it breaks the game and after installing it, the mod can only be used to view the gallery, if you try to play with it, problems and errors may occur.

Q: I got through the whole game, but part of the gallery was left closed. How can I see this content without having to replay the whole game?

A: It is much easier to download the official saves and calmly go through the content of interest by selecting the desired save from the list.
All saves have hints (in the text file in the archive) describing to which point (scene) of the game the loading of this save will lead.

Q: how do you enable the developer console the UnRen is not working with this version? And what codes can I enter there?
A: 1.Open renpy / common / 00console.rpy file
2. Find the line config.console = False and change to True
3.Save change
4. In the game, press Shift + O to bring up the console, if the console does not open press Shift + Alt then Shift + O.

Then enter the code, if we are talking about "corruption" value, then this:
$corruption=900 (here can be any value from 0 to 1000)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$bitchmeterValue=500 (here can be any value from 0 to 1000) - allows you to change the "bitchiness" value.
$money= (here can be any value from 0 to ....................)

Q: SD – standard definition) assumes that the image on the display screen is 720 by 576 pixels. This version of the FB game has a resolution of 720p (1280x720px), which makes it different from the 1080p version, which has a resolution of 1920x1080px. In addition, the SD 720p version lacks the bonus extra scenes that are included in the 1080p version.

I will update this message until all questions are exhausted. (or as long as I have enough energy and time).
Great!

And now, please use the report button at op and tell the admins to put the content of this post in a spoiler area in op ;)

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019

You can thanks to vimmers, agn25, berny, >Era<, Pi Quantum and myself for the answers provided. I probably forgot to mention some of them, in which case I apologize. You can PM me your nickname and I will add you to this list. Now it's time for me to go to bed, it's 8:30 in the morning, my bed is calling me to myself. I hope this post will be useful to you guys.

View attachment 1398613

A: Yes, there are many things that simplify gameplay. An official cheat menu, with the ability to adjust bitchiness and corruption settings, turn off hunger, add money. There's an option to leave the house without changing your clothes. When you select the location you want, the appropriate clothing for that area will be suggested automatically. You can skip a week until next Friday, skip a day until evening just by standing outside by pressing the button in the top left corner, and with the same button you can send Monica to sleep in any of your houses. And there are so many more little things that make the game easier to play.

View attachment 1398608

A: Click on all workers in the office.

Q: What is the cannonical ending for Episode 2? Because my game isn't ending.

Q: I think I missed some events in the game. Does the latest version include all content of the game?
A: After you have finished playing Ep.1, you need to download Episode 2: New Life. It contains versions v1 - v16. Episode 3: Crossroads is a continuation of Episode 2. Version numbering in Ep.3 has been changed and it starts not from v17, as it was before, but from v1.

Episode 1--->Episode 2: New Life (ex Ep2.1 v16) --->Episode 3: Crossroads (Ex Ep 2.2 part2).

Q: I miss Bardi. Is it possible to get him back in the game?
A: Try this: https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v6-decentmonkey.11501/post-6530620

A: Many of Monica's decisions in episode 1 will have global repercussions in the next 2 eps. But whether Monica should be decent or not is up to you to decide.

A: If we're talking about Monica's bitchiness or her decency as a 'parameter', then those values can't affect what Monica did in the first episode, but they can give you some leeway in your dialogue choices.
Sometimes there will be dialogues in the game where certain options will only be available to the decent Monica or, conversely, only to the bitchy Monica. Accordingly, the content following these choices may also be different. Corruption directly affects Monica's ability to do naughty things and it is recommended to pump it up to the maximum.

A: EP 2.1 - Access to stranger blowjob/perry content. I saw a lot of posts out there about the same or a related problem and did some digging myself.

Q: If you are locked out because you denied the blowjob the first time you can make the "blowjob option" with the stranger reappear by changing the following variable:

Уou can try to edit your save on saveeditonline.com
it shall looks like this: ep214_slums_offer_activated 1/0 (0) ep214_slums_offer_day (0)
or you can change this variable via the developer console (in the game itself)

Q: Can I get the entire save file for episode 2? I want a file with all the galleries open.

A: Yes, download the 32 bit version and try to run the game. The 32 bit version is preferable to the 64 bit version in some cases. As for ideas why you ran episodes 1 and 2, but the 3rd doesn't...Episode 3 uses the updated Ren'Py 7.4.4 engine, which is more demanding for gaming hardware and which blatantly obsolete configurations (old processors and graphics cards) no longer support.

How to make sure that the problem is in a conflict between the new version of Ren'Py 7.4.4 and the old hardware? Run any other Ren'Py game which uses Ren'Py 7.4.4 engine. For example this one If you can't launch this game then that problem with launching the 3rd episode of FB is connected with old hardware/drivers.

A: Yes, there is, but it breaks the game and after installing it, the mod can only be used to view the gallery, if you try to play with it, problems and errors may occur.

A: It is much easier to download the official saves and calmly go through the content of interest by selecting the desired save from the list.
All saves have hints (in the text file in the archive) describing to which point (scene) of the game the loading of this save will lead.

Q: how do you enable the developer console the UnRen is not working with this version? And what codes can I enter there?
A: 1.Open renpy / common / 00console.rpy file
2. Find the line config.console = False and change to True
3.Save change
4. In the game, press Shift + O to bring up the console, if the console does not open press Shift + Alt then Shift + O.

Then enter the code, if we are talking about "corruption" value, then this:
$corruption=900 (here can be any value from 0 to 1000)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$bitchmeterValue=500 (here can be any value from 0 to 1000) - allows you to change the "bitchiness" value.
$money= (here can be any value from 0 to ....................)

Q: SD – standard definition) assumes that the image on the display screen is 720 by 576 pixels. This version of the FB game has a resolution of 720p (1280x720px), which makes it different from the 1080p version, which has a resolution of 1920x1080px. In addition, the SD 720p version lacks the bonus extra scenes that are included in the 1080p version.

I will update this message until all questions are exhausted. (or as long as I have enough energy and time).
Great!
I hope this FAQ will be replenished. I won't write so much. Continue ;)

jason12359

Oct 10, 2020
Did Monica had sex with Fred?
What sex scenes where there in this update?
Could someone , please answer the above two questions.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Reporting some errors if not known already for bugfix:

1. When speaking to reception girl, first dialogue option I think it was.
2. After finishing latest Marcus training and going to sleep results in errorlog and game crash, issue seems to be going to police station quest doesn't get marked as finished. This happened when loaded too old save which lead to start dialogue for Marcus path, haven't tried from compatible save.
3. Reception girl missing talk option during hotel meeting, her dialogue was placed under either info or view.

Should be easy to recreate these errors for fix, I can otherwise provide specific errorlog & screenshots if needed.

Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes