vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi !
I'm on my first playthrough and I really like the game.
I managed to advance quite a few storylines (Betty, Bardie...) But I'm stuck with Biff and the photo shoots.
I convinced Melanie to help me with Dick. But I can't unlock the next photoshoots. i only did the first two. And no matter what I do, When I'm going to see Biff, I always have the scene with Christine and Biff. I don't have enough corruption (116) to accept his deal, so I always end up thrown out.
I'm sure I missed somerthing very simple but I can't find what it is. A little hint would really be appreciated ;)
sounds like you haven't started talking with people in the slums at day time

it should give u around 9 cor every day+ if u look at bardies computer once every day
u get 1 cor
some people in here will probably say u shall cheat
but there are really no need for that
also have u being to steves office ?
if not try to go there

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
first. Rollback are disabled because it cause bugs
Rollback is disabled because the DEV want to make Renpy as RPGM...

he have done a great work on the Renpy code to deeply modify it in order to get that mess.
No Autosaves No Rollback

This is suspected
1) he deliberately want that the game is not playable to hide the very small amount of new renders in every update just to be sure you make regular (but very poor) updates
2) He did not have experience on Renpy Engine when the game started and he makes a lot of errors in this release. (as he already admitted a lot of times)
3) this is cause problems during the update.. as he already admitted too. and every new version requires 1 or even 2 bugfixing versions

if Rollback does not work is in any case a deliberate choise of Decent Monkey.

All Renpy game that I have played since today comes with Rollback and Automatic Save

Only FB comes with those features unavailable also using unren so this is an ERROR CAUSED TO THE DECISION OF THE DEV and it is a good point to reduce the 5 star rating from 5 to 3 only for this reason
as I have already explained in my review

This is not how Renpy engine works

Last edited:

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Rollback is disabled because the DEV want to make Renpy as RPGM...

he have done a great work on the Renpy code to do that
This is suspected
1) he deliberately want that the game is not playable to hide the very small amount of new renders in every update just to be sure you make regular (but very poor) updates
2) He do not have experience on Renpy Engine and he make a lot of errors in this release.

if Rollback does not work is iin any case a deliberate choise of Decent Monkey.

All Renpy game that I have played since today comes with Rollback and Automatic Save

Only FB comes with those features unavailable also using unren so this is an ERROR CAUSED TO THE DECISION OF THE DEV and it is a good point to reduce the 5 star rating from 5 to 3 only for this reason
as I have already explained in my review

This is not how Renpy engine works
Oh give it a rest. If you hate the game that much don't play it. All your constant and unjustified moaning doesn't add anything. DM disabled rollbacks to stop errors, if you are that much of an expert why don't you create your own game and show everyone how it should be done.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Dude stop giving false info, lying and nonsense posts:

- This is one of the few games which adds at least 1000-2000 renders in almost every update.
- There are several games with rollback function partially or completely disabled, it's a known issue that it can cause bugs for some more complex games.
- And stop pretending that you have advanced knowledge about coding or Ren'Py engine.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Oh give it a rest. If you hate the game that much don't play it. All your constant and unjustified moaning doesn't add anything. DM disabled rollbacks to stop errors, if you are that much of an expert why don't you create your own game and show everyone how it should be done.
I like the story as I have already write in my review
but this is not a Renpy game...
yes I hate RPGM grind games
and I love Monica

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Dude stop giving false info, lying and nonsense posts:

- This is one of the few games which adds at least 1000-2000 renders in almost every update.
- There are several games with rollback function partially or completely disabled, it's a known issue that it can cause bugs for some more complex games.
- And stop pretending that you have advanced knowledge about coding or Ren'Py engine.
are you sure? there is no render count in the changelogs
I suggest you to use the gallery MOD by Scrappy you will be able to know the exact number of the renders

in any case the number of the renders is not a value... much important is the progress of the main story... that is slow because there are too much side stories that does not help to stay focused on the MC story

Last edited:

cindrella

Dec 22, 2019
There seems to be an issue in the new update where trying to go back to biff takes you into a future scene where he wants you to sleep with someone but it ends up breaking the game and preventing it from working all together, seems to be completely preventing progress at the moment. Don't know if anyone else has run into this and has found a fix but hoping that someone has.
same problem here for Android! any solution?

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
hi all. i need your help for dance in shiny hole. i tried a lot of combinaison with arrows but i have 26/27. can you help me ? thanks

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
could someone link me saves thread(s) pls,I accidentally deleted mine,don't feel like re-grinding all of it again
I have posted some save but it is for 1080 version...
here you will never find help about saves... but... I'm checkin on my 720p folder
hope this helps
remember the folder name for 720 version is TestProj-1525113205

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuracnabicikli

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
sounds like you haven't started talking with people in the slums at day time

it should give u around 9 cor every day+ if u look at bardies computer once every day
u get 1 cor
some people in here will probably say u shall cheat
but there are really no need for that
also have u being to steves office ?
if not try to go there
THanks a lot for your answer. No I did not talk to people in the slums and I didn't go to see Steve. I thought it was not necessary to complete the photoshoots. I'll try that. Thanks again (y)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hi all. i need your help for dance in shiny hole. i tried a lot of combinaison with arrows but i have 26/27. can you help me ? thanks
look closely on the 3 arrows there are a black dot on them
so you shall just look after a arrow without a black dot
best way to do the stripshow and photo shots are 1,2, 3,1 2,3 repeat
as u have seen you can do 2 arrows before she change position
so next time u shall dance or do photo you shall just hit the arrows without a black dot

hope it helps u

Last edited:

shahab1372

Apr 1, 2019
Hi there. Im from Iran and because of sanctions there isnt any way to pay for full hd version. what should I do in order to access that version of game?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hi there. Im from Iran and because of sanctions there isnt any way to pay for full hd version. what should I do in order to access that version of game?
If you have access to Steam, then you can get Episode 2 from Steam when it's released in there (probably after completion). Bad news is you need to wait few months, but Episode 2 is very close to completion I think. Episode 1 is already released on Steam and it's full HD.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes