Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I wrote earlier in this thread that there is much more meaning behind Monica's whole story than what the player can see in the game. Yes, this is just a theory, but it has a rationale based on the events that happened to Monica earlier. FB is definitely not as simple as you think and the game is definitely not stupid. But if you cannot or do not want to understand this, then this is definitely not my problem.

In my country there is one phrase that shows the whole pointlessness of such human behavior. We are talking about mice eating a prickly cactus, and it sounds like this: having pricked and crying, the mice continued to eat the cactus. So maybe you should stop playing FB and not be like these mice? If this isn't your game, just don't play it. Bingo!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
"Character beauty: The main characters face is problematic, unattractive and lacks make up. You'd think a rich woman would wear more makeup. In DAZ Studio there are simple one click makeup overlays. Makeup makes a huge difference. Her face proportion features aren't appealing."

I usually don't bother commenting on other peoples reviews of the game, I mean everyone has a unique opinion and are entitled to it. This Hakarlman though...... Is he even reviewing the right game?
Not that I agree with Hakarlman, but like you said, it's an opinion. It's all subjective. There's no right or wrong. There are some people who prefers a face covered with makeup. And whether Monica is attractive is, again, purely subjective. While the vast majority of us agree that she is gorgeous just the way she is, it's perfectly valid for someone to find her looks unappealing. So unless he's writing something that's objectively wrong, just take a deep breath and move on.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Not that I agree with Hakarlman, but like you said, it's an opinion. It's all subjective. There's no right or wrong. There are some people who prefers a face covered with makeup. And whether Monica is attractive is, again, purely subjective. While the vast majority of us agree that she is gorgeous just the way she is, it's perfectly valid for someone to find her looks unappealing. So unless he's writing something that's objectively wrong, just take a deep breath and move on.
Yeah I agree. As I stated in my post "everyone has a unique opinion and are entitled to it". I wasn't trying to invalidate Hakarlman's opinion. It was just very unique and had me wondering if he was seeing what I was seeing.

Anyhow it seems Hakarlman's review has been deleted by a mod. Guess we will take that fact for what it is worth.

I enjoy reading the negative reviews as much as the positive.

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a proper walktrough for 2.1? Many times i don´t know what to do. One with a proper chain of events would be nice.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Is there a proper walktrough for 2.1? Many times i don´t know what to do. One with a proper chain of events would be nice.
Not that I have seen. I don't believe there is a proper chain of events that must be followed anyway. You can by following for example Bardie's story line complete events from some recent updates before events that occurred in the first half dozen updates of 2.1.
The event list that was added is a great tool to use and I feel makes a huge difference for a new player. If a story line you are following seems to have no more events listed try another path and new options will open up later for your original story line.

Having said that though the office story line with all the photo shoots and investor meetings really is at the heart of the game and will open up some other periphery paths as you go on.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
So if Hakarlman is still out there Iv'e noticed the perfect game for your tastes from the latest release page. The game is Doll City. Here is a screenshot.

668623_pic56.jpg
You know you might be on to something. Makes me think this is how Victoria would look the morning after one of her girl parties.

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Not that I have seen. I don't believe there is a proper chain of events that must be followed anyway. You can by following for example Bardie's story line complete events from some recent updates before events that occurred in the first half dozen updates of 2.1.
The event list that was added is a great tool to use and I feel makes a huge difference for a new player. If a story line you are following seems to have no more events listed try another path and new options will open up later for your original story line.

Having said that though the office story line with all the photo shoots and investor meetings really is at the heart of the game and will open up some other periphery paths as you go on.
I have noticed that there is one particular importante event, the charity one. And actually Bardie is the one i'm having problems with. I can't get him to level 2. I'm trying to advanced the office quest and Dick one to see if it helps. I have already reach maximum point for Betty pré charity for instance, since i have cleaned the house for countless times

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I have noticed that there is one particular importante event, the charity one. And actually Bardie is the one i'm having problems with. I can't get him to level 2. I'm trying to advanced the office quest and Dick one to see if it helps. I have already reach maximum point for Betty pré charity for instance, since i have cleaned the house for countless times
To raise Bardie's level you need to click on him when he is watching Monica clean a room.
Yes the charity event and the consequences of it set off the rest of ep 2.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
To raise Bardie's level you need to click on him when he is watching Monica clean a room.
Yes the charity event and the consequences of it set off the rest of ep 2.
I do that all the time, and 'm certain i have advanced a level, but not the second one.. Is there a way to see the level you are with the caracteres?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I do that all the time, and 'm certain i have advanced a level, but not the second one.. Is there a way to see the level you are with the caracteres?
Yes there is. After you left click on any character click on the yellow circle icon with a black i inside. Not sure where you are in your playthrough but for Bardie to advance from level two to three he needs to spy on a conversation between Ralph(his father) and the driver Fred and learn about Markus. This scene will automatically play a few days after the charity event. After this event continue clicking on Bardie when he watches Monica clean.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qixoni and EraRamp

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
did you right click ingame and click guide it's more and less a walkthrough
and yes to see a level of a character again right click on him/her

Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
did you right click ingame and click guide it's more and less a walkthrough
and yes to see a level of a character again right click on him/her
Thanks, will check that. Perhaps i am already in level 2 and didn't even knew, lol

boobthief

May 25, 2017
I think the version numbers got dicked, so it could be in two places:

2.1 = v16
Search for 'v 16' events here:

2.2 = v17, 2.2 = v18, 2.2 = v3 ???
I noticed the Russian version of the walkthrough is usually up-to-date

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys can you give me any tips should i let Philip vandalize Monica or should i leave when he is in the basement i think this is the most crucial choice because if i leave it writes Philip will remeber this what should i do . Feel free to share your opinions in this choise thanks for your attention

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I think the version numbers got dicked, so it could be in two places:

2.1 = v16
Search for 'v 16' events here:

2.2 = v17, 2.2 = v18, 2.2 = v3 ???
I noticed the Russian version of the walkthrough is usually up-to-date
When is V3 supposed to arrive? It´s best to wait when the time comes to play 2.22 when V3 is out right?

boobthief

May 25, 2017
When is V3 supposed to arrive? It´s best to wait when the time comes to play 2.22 when V3 is out right?
In the end DecentMonkey would announce that two point two made version three, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the release of their game demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their Fashion Business. The falling path was common sense. And what was terrifying was not that they would send you to horny jail for thinking otherwise, but that they might be 61% complete.

I tried to copy and paste the update from their webzone but it went a bit wrong...

Reactions: Qixoni
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes