Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
Last release date estimate was given to be between 20th - 23rd or round abouts. So if true, next week sometime.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
After using the Gallery Mod I found an animation of Victoria fucking Monica in first person view (Monicas pov) inside the videos folder for the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However the animation never plays in the actual game. Which is a shame, as I absolutely love first person view from the protagonist perspective. Takers female pov is a personal kink of mine, and this game is one of the few that has a couple of these scenes. Is this a scene meant for only the extra paying version that accidentally got thru the public video folders? Or is just a game bug that doesnt play the scene?

Im also making a failed plea here for more female pov perspective in scenes. The animated scenes are often from multiple angles, so theres room to satisfy everyone. And if any of you dont like to be on the receiving end in that scene above, just concentrate on those beautiful bouncing boobs (im talking to you alphas).
Trying to push my agenda of more female pov shots I made an edit of the shower scene. Its looking from Monicas eyes from the top down.

I would love to see these made properly in game. Although the game might only be intended to be played as if you only play as a Director of a movie instead of being the actress, I play it as if im actually the female herself. I try to imagine im inside her skin as if inside a virtual reality. So adding some these pov shots in scenes adds a ton to the immersion.

Theres not a single game in this site that adopts this pov style. This is the only game I found so far that at least gives a couple shots here and there, but far too few and far apart. I suspect the reason is either the female pov fetish is too rare
or the majority of the audience is male and they dont really want to play as female, only control her. I think I read someone complain to DecentMokey a long time ago about this game "ugh female protagonist" and then he responded something like "you are not the female you just control her". Well, I think im playing this game wrong, shame on me.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Whats the trick in getting Monica pantys to fall off during her strip on stage. Checked Mollys picture several times

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Trying to push my agenda of more female pov shots I made an edit of the shower scene. Its looking from Monicas eyes from the top down.

I would love to see these made properly in game. Although the game might only be intended to be played as if you only play as a Director of a movie instead of being the actress, I play it as if im actually the female herself. I try to imagine im inside her skin as if inside a virtual reality. So adding some these pov shots in scenes adds a ton to the immersion.

Theres not a single game in this site that adopts this pov style. This is the only game I found so far that at least gives a couple shots here and there, but far too few and far apart. I suspect the reason is either the female pov fetish is too rare
or the majority of the audience is male and they dont really want to play as female, only control her. I think I read someone complain to DecentMokey a long time ago about this game "ugh female protagonist" and then he responded something like "you are not the female you just control her". Well, I think im playing this game wrong, shame on me.
Bad Memories and Heavy Five are two similar quality games in POV (or first-person) style and you can play as female too.

Reactions: Firebless

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Coriolan
well done and hot:p
looked up your username
and see that you self have started a game
why is it in standstill/onhold
and why start a new story
I'm not going to talk too much about it here, because it's not the right place, and I'll explain it in more detail elsewhere (signature), so to make it short, too ambitious project for the moment because of my material capacities, etc...

But I want to release something, that's why I'm starting a mini story.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I'm not going to talk too much about it here, because it's not the right place, and I'll explain it in more detail elsewhere (signature), so to make it short, too ambitious project for the moment because of my material capacities, etc...

But I want to release something, that's why I'm starting a mini story.
Best of luck Coriolan on your project, I will love to see it. However if your time is limited I much enjoy your Fashion Business pics, so maybe im a hypocrite and prefer you here lol.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Maybe I will buy the 1080p version when the game is completed 0r near that stage that is to much money to blow right now. Hey Dev please have an icon on scenes in the gallery that state they are in the payed version only. I don't like wasting time in trying to get a scene I can't. It can be small if.you want us to still know who is doing what in the scene we can't get

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Maybe I will buy the 1080p version when the game is completed 0r near that stage that is to much money to blow right now. Hey Dev please have an icon on scenes in the gallery that state they are in the payed version only. I don't like wasting time in trying to get a scene I can't. It can be small if.you want us to still know who is doing what in the scene we can't get
what you ask is already indicated in the changelog at each update, just read

Reactions: GizmoDuck
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes