Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a

game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.6] [DecentMonkey] - Original Size: 1.76GB
Download Win 80%(827.05MB):
Download Win 60%(593.8MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Does anyone know what it takes to get Monica to take off her panties for the last photoshoot? She spreads her legs and all that's fine but when Alex asks her she tells him that if he touches her she'll kill him. That ends the shoot even though there's still 12 photos left to take...
From what I have seen in the renders, she is not removing her panties in this update. Maybe next one :sneaky:

Reactions: deluges

Alan1986

Apr 17, 2018
What happens to the neighbor black guy who's living in the farm across Monica's mansion, the one that crashed her fence wall?

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
I would give anything to someone who makes walkthrough mod, like what should we do next, where to go, arrows etc, aweeesome game ruined but not knowing what to do, and for people like me who don't have time to explore every single location this is a waste...
This is the problem in all the open world grind sex games. With every update they make them bigger, but without giving hints for new players.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
She can actually do that? What photoshoot might that be? From what I recall, the last shoot was the one with the transparent top. She covered her chest for most of the shoot, until she agrees to drop her arms towards the end. Don't recall Alex asking her to take anything off, though.
I think you need to do the shoot twice to unlock all of the session points. Once you get to the point where she drops her hands from her chest, if you take a lower body shot Alex will circle around and tell her to stop covering her ass and you have the option to go along with his request.

From what I have seen in the renders, she is not removing her panties in this update. Maybe next one :sneaky:
Boo. Thanks for the confirming that for me, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lycan73

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Can u provide more detail about it ? Did you use any console comands ? Did you edit your saves with the save editors ? Win/Mac/Androig ? Steps to reproduce ?
No console commands and I haven't edited any files. It simply says you need to do such and such first but doesn't let you do it. No error message or console popups or anything. You are simply roadblocked from advancing.
Attached is the save file if you are interested.
For everyone else don't bother using the save you can't get past it.
I went ahead and replayed in this one and took steve up on offer and still can't get in.
Also even if you don't let steve fuck you at the pool the entry in the journal still shows up as if he did.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug

Assets not found for Bardie
Scene name:street_house_main_yard
Street_House_Bardie_Evening

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes