DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
I suppose I can only hope that somewhere down the line Monica actually learns some kind of lesson from all this. There is, as previously mentioned, an incredible amount of grinding. At least you can check progress with different characters, but I am about to torch the damn clothing shop. Ten visits now and no sale.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
what needs to be done for this event Betty and Steve that's all I have to find

From 0.5 end :
Seventh contract with Steve: Betty will visit Steve during closing the contract.

First contract with Jane. After closing this contract Monica will get a dinner certificate in the restaurant in the Le Grand hotel.

Monica can visit the restaurant in the hotel without the certificate. If she was kind to the waitress, she will get a 50% discount.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
The game always crashes when she goes to the hotel for something to eat. Who has also that problem? Or do I have to do something else before?

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
The game always crashes when she goes to the hotel for something to eat. Who has also that problem? Or do I have to do something else before?
You are the first who are pointing out this problem. Could you provide a save file and steps to reproduce?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Interesting.... Stept to reproduce ?
Used my old save, talked with Bardie about eating (first time) and went after this main yard house in the evening. You don´t see any persons only you. When you click around you can see the chauffeur (no Bardie) when you click in the picture all time the round pic from Bardie came.

2-5 normal save a lot for this time
2-6 the error message

Last edited:

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
First a Question: Is that a relevant sence for the Story?
In this update Monica can it in the restaurant with the certificate or by paying money. Currently the restaurant has no sex content, but anyway if you are telling that is is a bug is better to investigate. Do you have an exception ?

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the show "naked boobs" events?
You need to find the guy where you could show boobs one time, and then it will unlock for persons who you danced etc for dunno how many times i would say check up 3 times. Also there are more than 1 scene for every "person" when you show boobs nothing serious.

I personally the whole menu for biff gets updated someday so we can do that stuff. A lot of dead ends atm.

Reactions: muschi123

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Used my old save, talked with Bardie about eating (first time) and went after this main yard house in the evening. You don´t see any persons only you. When you click around you can see the chauffeur (no Bardie) when you click in the picture all time the round pic from Bardie came.
Not reproduced on my side. Suggest to download the game again...

Dreik90

Apr 1, 2018
hey guys, am pretty much stuck at the photographer progression at 15/100 and i cant seem to get tha last 2 photoshots with the new clothes . any tips for me ...

Bithy21

May 24, 2017
You need to contract with Steve. Follow the Betty route in the walkthrough, which will open up the Steve route.
I already did. On the 7th try betty came to office. However i'm not getting the part where steve has sex with monica again

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes