vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Maybe a stupid question.
But what is part 1,2 and 3?
If i have the big files, do i then also need these 3 parts?
i suppose you talking about these
Part1: - -
Part2: - -
Part3: - -
Part4: - -

if you have downloaded the around 11gb file
then you don't need those
cos they are just a splittet rar/zip file on around 3gb each

Reactions: Stan5851 and Lovv99

btlpersonal1

Jan 23, 2022
Stuck with the new "Ryan's persuasion". There is location for Ryan's studio but when I click, it says "I have nothing else to do here". Any help please

KKmIO

Aug 2, 2022
Hey guys whats this ? thats a bug? Royal duties swiCthing roles. After performance on stage talk to Ashley. I cannot unlock this one last quest. PC WIN 10

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I want to play this, I do. But it seems like there's so much going on, and what I've read seems to indicate the first chapter is mostly setup without much of the content I'm looking for (rape, slavery, forced prostitution.) Can someone give me a quick breakdown of where/how to start? Can I start a later chapter without playing an earlier one? Are there synopses of the chapters? Do choices save across chapters? Etc. Thanks if someone can help!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I want to play this, I do. But it seems like there's so much going on, and what I've read seems to indicate the first chapter is mostly setup without much of the content I'm looking for (rape, slavery, forced prostitution.) Can someone give me a quick breakdown of where/how to start? Can I start a later chapter without playing an earlier one? Are there synopses of the chapters? Do choices save across chapters? Etc. Thanks if someone can help!
Start from Ep1 , choices are saved, saves are carried over from episode to episode. Read the FAQ.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
"Activated" ep3 v13 extra. Unpack to the game folder (where the exe is), overwriting existing files.
Code:
https://files.fm/f/9sk6jj3nu
https://www72.zippyshare.com/v/6ZZYpz14/file.html
Hi, sorry , I did not understand what to do exactly? ^^

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes