colt95

Jan 7, 2020
i am on episode 2 after seconf visit to marcus i came home but cant activate revenge path i have butt plug and in the menu it says revenge path beginning but bardie didn't come to the room pls can anyone help how to activate this

AbaddonR

May 16, 2020
Achievement viewer for Ep 3 v10 1080p and earlier.

Notice for v10: Some scenes, for example Betty's last 6 scenes and a few others, are unplayable. As far as I can tell there are no labels for those scenes, so they show up just as thumbnails. They are shown with a black frame, instead of the normal blue.

It allows to view all the achievements without having unlocked them.
To view them, start or load a game and click the medal icon on the top left of the screen, just under the objectives. All of them should be unlocked.

To install it, just extract the file in the folder Fashion_Business\game .
To remove it, delete the files nm_gallery_viewer.rpy and nm_gallery_viewer.rpyc.

It doesn't touch the saves or any important part of the game. As far as I've tested it works as intended and hasn't fucked up my game, but that could be bullshit or I could just be lucky. If you encounter any significant bugs, let me know. Same goes if it works without a problem. Assuming that DM doesn't change their achievement code much, it should work with later versions as well.

Special thanks to vimmers for providing the scripts, I just couldn't download that behemoth.

Edit: works with v8 720p.
Edit #2: Cleared up the instructions a little.
I tried to check the scenes with both 720p and 1080p versions and most of the recent scenes are still locked...

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I tried to check the scenes with both 720p and 1080p versions and most of the recent scenes are still locked...
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v10-decentmonkey.11501/post-7794857
i am on episode 2 after seconf visit to marcus i came home but cant activate revenge path i have butt plug and in the menu it says revenge path beginning but bardie didn't come to the room pls can anyone help how to activate this
This quest begins if the following conditions are met:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How does each Episode work,do you have to download each episode seperately to get the best experience possible?. By the By does the MC enjoy her depravity at some point?.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Is this scane available in game? View attachment 1727352
Yes. It`s from EP3 v6 update
halo.
Anyone have the full save from episode 2 ?.
Use a search on the topic. It has been posted several times.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v10-decentmonkey.11501/post-7581594
How does each Episode work,do you have to download each episode seperately to get the best experience possible?. By the By does the MC enjoy her depravity at some point?.
See the Fashion Business FAQ.
Before you start playing Fashion Business
Q:
Do i have to play all episodes or i just download the last episode and play it ?
A: Yes, you have to download all 3 episodes. Episode 1 is kind of prequel. Episode 2 and 3 are sequels with the part after our beloved heroine falls. Episode 1--->Episode 2: New Life (Ep 2 v16) --->Episode 3: Crossroads.

FB is a game about humiliating and blackmailing Monica and some other girls, not about their pleasure. In other words, it's not a "happy whore simulator", so no, the MC doesn't enjoy it.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This option is available in v10 if the conditions mentioned above are met.
Thanks for your help ... as always ragnaroekr doesn't miss any opportunity to spread bullshit.
I have done the right think to stop playing version 10.. when I got that greyed out option... ok I will start again from the v9 by following the above mentioned conditions.

• Haha
Reactions: isabellapink

baileyjay69

Jul 22, 2019
Hi there

So I got this problem with the "stranger blowjob". I denied the blowjob the first time (wanna unlock all strip scenes).
Now its not triggering anymore. I read the FAQ and tried to change the variable but its not working somehow (I'm stupid with things like these)

Can someone tell me exactly what I need to change here - thanks <3

Drake1307

May 6, 2020
FB is a game about humiliating and blackmailing Monica and some other girls, not about their pleasure. In other words, it's not a "happy whore simulator", so no, the MC doesn't enjoy it.
Why can't the game have different paths leading to different endings? I know many of the players like you doesn't want Monica to be corrupted but a lot of them want her to be corrupted at some point(Most likely the majority).

I think dev understands this and thus introduced the slutmeter and Monica's orgasm while having sex with Fred also teasing a turning point in her character/attitude towards sex..

Monica also enjoyed sex in the gangbang scene in the slums.(whilst being drugged) So maybe for her its just a mental block rather than an inability to enjoy sex.. But I'm not Monkey so these are just my speculations based on what i noticed in the game's plot..

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Why can't the game have different paths leading to different endings? I know many of the players like you doesn't want Monica to be corrupted but a lot of them want her to be corrupted at some point(Most likely the majority).

I think dev understands this and thus introduced the slutmeter and Monica's orgasm while having sex with Fred also teasing a turning point in her character/attitude towards sex..

Monica also enjoyed sex in the gangbang scene in the slums.(whilst being drugged) So maybe for her its just a mental block rather than an inability to enjoy sex.. But I'm not Monkey so these are just my speculations based on what i noticed in the game's plot..
Nobody has claimed that this game can't have some different paths and many different endings. Monica having an orgasm here and there doesn't mean that her whole character must change. I don't know how much you have paid attention while playing the game but Monica's orgasm with Fred was not the first she has experienced.

The slutmeter has been brought in to give the players a stat to grow, being that everybody would have had her corruption meter filled many updates ago.

Monica has from her first sex scenes been able to orgasm from sex. She has never physically been incapable of this. As you put it she does have a mental block. She is asexual, she does not experience sexual attraction to other people nor does she desire sex. In my opinion if this aspect of Monica's character was written out, this game would cease to be what it is.

I strongly disagree that the majority of players want Monica to start desiring sex with everyone. That would turn the game into something like Anna Exciting Affection. That game has it's moments and for the whole I would recommend it. But it is Monica's character and attitude to her world that keeps this game unique and interesting to play.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes