Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
at the end of episode 1 I saved in the bedroom. (compressed version mac)
Episode 2 doesn't show any saves from part 1 (uncompressed Mac)

Where do I find the save? And how can I load it?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
at the end of episode 1 I saved in the bedroom. (compressed version mac)
Episode 2 doesn't show any saves from part 1 (uncompressed Mac)

Where do I find the save? And how can I load it?

you could have read this in the FAQ

Reactions: Stan5851

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks. But Episode 2 still shows no Episode 1 Save. Only the one I started on Episode 2 for testing purposes...

I Saved the game in Episode 1 in the correct basement room right before going to bed....

I really want to use this save

Bild 15.02.23 um 17.09.jpg

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thanks. But Episode 2 still shows no Episode 1 Save. Only the one I started on Episode 2 for testing purposes...

I Saved the game in Episode 1 in the correct basement room right before going to bed....

I really want to use this save

View attachment 2392925
First, it's a good idea to know what version of Ep1 you play. Most players don't have problems with transferring save file if they play episodes of the game that were downloaded from the same source (I'm talking about both the author's official patreon and pirate sites like f95). As far as I know, there is an updated version of Episode 1, which differs from the classic version only in that minor bugs have been fixed and scene gallery functionality has been added.

There are also 2 varieties of Ep2 v16. In one of them(new official), the Bardie and his content has been removed + 3 (4) minor bugs have been fixed. In the other variant of Ep2 v16 (full uncensored version (old official)), the Bardie has not been removed and there are also 4 minor bugs left uncorrected that do not interfere with the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are sure you have compatible versions of Ep1 and Ep2 and you have done everything as described here (in the last line of the guide) but you still get an error when transferring the save file, then look at point 1.1.6 of the FAQ , this method will compensate for the inability to load a problem save, and you do not lose anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers and EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
yeah, how come that rich kid and his fat friend never got any? :cautious:
They were erased from existence to satisfy some Steam manager who blocked ep2 from being on that platform. Unfortunately it happened before Decent Monkey got to where any of the real action happened for them. And even after he removed the boys, the game was still banned from Steam.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Has anyone Paid Philip the 30k? Is it a real option? I'm at 20k+ and I'm sure I can hit 30...or it it going to say that option hasn't been written yet?

Reactions: 21122121

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Has anyone Paid Philip the 30k? Is it a real option? I'm at 20k+ and I'm sure I can hit 30...or it it going to say that option hasn't been written yet?
My Monica has988,196.00 USD and she is fine. The developer console combined with the codes works wonders. ;) As for this option - yes, it works and Phillip can accept this money, but the consequences aren't spelled out, so it's kind of a placeholder, because Phillip's whole big quest will be done for a while. I'm pretty sure when the whole quest is done and embedded in the game, Monica in the story will be able to accumulate the right amount of money (30k) and then the player can check out where that choice will lead Monica.
They were erased from existence to satisfy some Steam manager who blocked ep2 from being on that platform. Unfortunately it happened before Decent Monkey got to where any of the real action happened for them. And even after he removed the boys, the game was still banned from Steam.
We should be glad it ended so easily. And digging deeper, game developers with female protagonists are still walking on thin ice, since almost any game that features a female MC who is blackmailed and thereby forced to have sex can easily be called a rape simulator if you want, and that charge would be much harder for any developer to get rid of. The whole "voluntary consent" thing in blackmail games... we all know that's total bullshit and there's nothing voluntary about it. So removing Bardie from the game was far from the worst thing that could have potentially happened. (imho)

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
My Monica has988,196.00 USD and she is fine. The developer console combined with the codes works wonders. ;) As for this option - yes, it works and Phillip can accept this money, but the consequences aren't spelled out, so it's kind of a placeholder, because Phillip's whole big quest will be done for a while. I'm pretty sure when the whole quest is done and embedded in the game, Monica in the story will be able to accumulate the right amount of money (30k) and then the player can check out where that choice will lead Monica.

We should be glad it ended so easily. And digging deeper, game developers with female protagonists are still walking on thin ice, since almost any game that features a female MC who is blackmailed and thereby forced to have sex can easily be called a rape simulator if you want, and that charge would be much harder for any developer to get rid of. The whole "voluntary consent" thing in blackmail games... we all know that's total bullshit and there's nothing voluntary about it. So removing Bardie from the game was far from the worst thing that could have potentially happened. (imho)
I totally forgot about the cheat menu lol! I can now stop looping shiny hole fetch quest oof.

Is their any repercussions for taking the tips now or is that reserved for the next episode?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I don’t have the migrate from button. Is it not in the Mac version in episode 2?
which of these 2 instances do you have

Mac
720p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/TestProj/

1080p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/fashionbusiness1/

and which version of eps2 are you playing

if you don't see 1 of these
just create that folder and copy your save to there
and sorry i don't know anything about mac
you should have started in your first question
that you play on mac. an important info to those there try to help you

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
With the lack of pictures - i won`t be surprised if v16 will be heavy based on Phillip`s basement. It`s logical then not to spoil scenes.

Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
And that's great. More and more chances are that something will come along that will surprise us.
With the lack of pictures - i won`t be surprised if v16 will be heavy based on Phillip`s basement. It`s logical then not to spoil scenes.
It sounds logical, though too good to be true. But I want to believe it. There's also the possibility that there will be some other, too important, plot-changing events in v16. For example, the long-awaited Farm. Yeah, that's too good to be true, too, I know. My "perfect v16 update" is most of Philip's quest (I don't know its full extent) + the beginning of the Farm 218 storyline.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes