Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I‘m on the „work on the streets“ questline in episode 2. I have to give a blowjob to a stranger. By accident I declined his first offer. Now I have to talk to perry. But I can’t enter the Hostel because Monica is to scared. How do I progress this story?
I didn’t find anything on the walkthrough
See FAQ (1.4.15). Alternatively, load an earlier save file (if you have one) and let Monica get a blowjob so that the quest trigger works correctly.

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
EP 2.1 - Access to stranger blowjob/perry content
I saw a lot of posts out there about the same or a related problem and did some digging myself. If you are locked out because you denied the blowjob the first time you can make the "blowjob option" with the stranger reappear by changing the following variable:

Code:
store.ep214_slums_offer_activated = False
At least for me it worked. Hope it helps some other lost souls or completionists like myself. ;)
where do I have to change that variable? In the console. I tried but didn't work

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
and where do I find my save file on Mac. It is not here:

Mac
720p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/TestProj/

1080p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/fashionbusiness1/

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
i don't know if I´m asking for to much. But can you edit the file for me? View attachment 2404110
I don't know if you are asking too much in the same way that I don't know if we ask too much for new players to read the FAQ? Did you not save the game at all before you had Monica turn down the perfectly reasonable offer of the stranger to suck his cock?

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
Is there anywhere I can download the extra version of episode 2 for Mac other than pattern since it is older?

or is there other ways to see the extra scenes?

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Is there anywhere I can download the extra version of episode 2 for Mac other than pattern since it is older?

or is there other ways to see the extra scenes?
Which "pattern" are you talking about? If you mean where you can download a newer version of Ep2 v16 Extra than the one presented on f95, you can download such version from the developer's website Let me remind you, the new version of Ep2 v16 Extra comes with censorship (it lacks all the content related to the character Bardie).

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Which "pattern" are you talking about? If you mean where you can download a newer version of Ep2 v16 Extra than the one presented on f95, you can download such version from the developer's website Let me remind you, the new version of Ep2 v16 Extra comes with censorship (it lacks all the content related to the character Bardie).
i don't think there are a mac extra for eps2
so maybe the only solution are to use the scrappy mod
and
Doktor7007
don't play with the mod it breaks the game
and no i will not link to it search for it and use it on your own risk

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes