Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The question - where are our likes? -200 in 30 minutes.
I have disappeared more than 500 likes, the other active members of the gaming community (in this thread) have the same... don't know what's wrong.

upd. just refreshed the page, 400+ likes are back in the profile (it's not 500, but still). Maybe it's some kind of forum glitch or technical work , i don't have any other explanation yet. Something is clearly not right...Because next to the icon "like" no information at all, until you forcibly refresh the page.

donelmao

Oct 28, 2021
Achievement viewer for Ep 3 v15 extra. Haven't tested it with ep 3 v15 720p, but it should work fine. It doesn't work with previous versions of ep 3.

Notice for future versions: The gallery doesn't really get updated very often with new scenes, so if a future version doesn't have them, I won't update the mod.

It allows to view all the achievements without having unlocked them.
To view them, start or load a game and click the medal icon on the top left of the screen, just under the objectives. All of them should be unlocked.

To install it, just extract the file in the folder Fashion_Business\game .
To remove it, delete the files nm_gallery_viewer.rpy and nm_gallery_viewer.rpyc.

It doesn't touch the saves or any important part of the game. As far as I've tested it works as intended and hasn't fucked up my game, but that could be bullshit or I could just be lucky. If you encounter any significant bugs, let me know. Same goes if it works without a problem. Assuming that DM doesn't change their achievement code much, it should work with later versions as well.

Special thanks to vimmers for providing the scripts, I just couldn't download that behemoth.

Edit: works with v8 720p.
Edit #2: Cleared up the instructions a little.
please update for Ep. 3 V16. thanks

audidiablo

Jan 26, 2019
It's a bug in the MEGA app. I rolled back to Megasync v4.6.8, can now pause/resume/switch locations with VPN and resume again fine.

You can find Make sure you go into settings, then general, and UNCHECK update automatically.
Thank you for the help.

Udaypratap

Apr 1, 2019
What are the trigger points for below events? :

"Julia: Julia suggests she moves in to Monica’s house. What will Monica do in this situation? (animated scene)"

" Home: There’s a new maid in the house. Does that mean Monica will no longer need to do cleaning duties? (multiple scenes, including animated ones, Extra content) "

"Home: meeting with the neighbor. What will it entail for Monica? (animated scene)"

All the storylines are completed as per the quest log, but the above events are still not triggered.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
How can the following quests be unlocked?:
Friendly tea: Going to White's Office in the afternoon
Home: Fresh fruit for the husband
"Friendly Tea" - to trigger this quest you must have completed the previous ones, particularly "Debut in the competing magazine".

"Fresh fruit for the husband" - the same here (all previous quests must be completed), in particular those that begin after the completion of the "Love Triangle" quest. (Home storyline)

Julia: A date outside - .

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
How can the following quests be unlocked?:
Friendly tea: Going to White's Office in the afternoon
Julia: A date outside
Home: Fresh fruit for the husband
Julia: A date outside - .
for this quest you need to sleep in hers appartement
Saturday evening
then go down on the street and back in
first then you can talk to her

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
What are the trigger points for below events? :

"Julia: Julia suggests she moves in to Monica’s house. What will Monica do in this situation? (animated scene)"

" Home: There’s a new maid in the house. Does that mean Monica will no longer need to do cleaning duties? (multiple scenes, including animated ones, Extra content) "

"Home: meeting with the neighbor. What will it entail for Monica? (animated scene)"

All the storylines are completed as per the quest log, but the above events are still not triggered.
My previous message was mistakenly addressed to you, though it was meant for LightningMcqueen11

Now regarding your quests.

In Julia's storyline, you must complete all quests (no exceptions) and then talk to her at her house.

Julia_q.jpg

Important: Julia's new quest will only be available if you've completed all the quests in the "Home" storyline, in particular these:
Home_q.jpg

"New maid" - the formal condition for triggering is "talk to Ralph the next day" after completing the previous "Friendly neighbors" quest. However, all other quests in the storyline must also be completed.

"Meeting with the neighbor"
hs.jpg
and all previous quests must be done.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
It's kind of unintuitive how to start the last photoshoot.
You go to Campbell in the studio and he tells you to negotiate with other investors. You go to Philipp, and if you make an alternative proposition, he agrees. That's fine until now. But if you go Steve, the message says that the quest contiunes in Episode 4. There is no way to talk to him or persuade him somehow.
I don't know what's the trick here, but from the logical point of view there is no way to start the last photoshoot until Episode 4.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It's kind of unintuitive how to start the last photoshoot.
You go to Campbell in the studio and he tells you to negotiate with other investors. You go to Philipp, and if you make an alternative proposition, he agrees. That's fine until now. But if you go Steve, the message says that the quest contiunes in Episode 4. There is no way to talk to him or persuade him somehow.
I don't know what's the trick here, but from the logical point of view there is no way to start the last photoshoot until Episode 4.
It seems like a bag in v16 (you are not first with it). Use save with v15 100% from FAQ where persuade with him complete. Then the next quest start normally.

P.S. But for me all works fine even from starting from v14. And i can complete quest.
1680445819635.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes