agn25

Nov 20, 2017
wait, how to access event list? i only got note like icon
View attachment 1290566
i didn't download the ep 2 from this thread because there is no link to the android version
Ok. You will need to get a copy of ep 2.1 version 16. The event list wasn't added to ep 2 until version 16. I have no experience with the android version but i'd assume that it's the same. Your problem is going to be that any saves used before the event list implementation will not be able to use the new event list. You would have to start a new game for the event list to be usable.

Just saw vimmers post above mine. If you were playing version 16 you would still see the event list icon below the notebook icon. You would just not be able to use it with a save from an earlier version.

Here is a screenshot with the event list icon. The one with the red number 1. Screenshot (14).png

Last edited:

focus_only

Apr 3, 2021
you can only see the new even't list if you start a new game
you probably continued from 1 of your own saves
but again not sure about android
Ok. You will need to get a copy of ep 2.1 version 16. The event list wasn't added to ep 2 until version 16. I have no experience with the android version but i'd assume that it's the same. Your problem is going to be that any saves used before the event list implementation will not be able to use the new event list. You would have to start a new game for the event list to be usable.
i assume the ep2v16 file and the ep2v16 completed file is different, cause i got the file named ep2v16 without the "completed" word. sigh, now i gotta find that completed version

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
i assume the ep2v16 file and the ep2v16 completed file is different, cause i got the file named ep2v16 without the "completed" word. sigh, now i gotta find that completed version
Yes that's right. He implemented the event list when he split ep 2. So there was a version 16 without the event list before ep2.2 version 17. Don't worry ep2.2 is now named ep3 and version numbers went back to 1. So when he split ep2 he made another version of version 16 that he named ep2.1 v16 completed. Not confusing at all.

focus_only

Apr 3, 2021
Yes that's right. He implemented the event list when he split ep 2. So there was a version 16 without the event list before ep2.2 version 17. Don't worry ep2.2 is now named ep3 and version numbers went back to 1. So when he split ep2 he made another version of version 16 that he named ep2.1 v16 completed. Not confusing at all.
alright thanks man

Reactions: EraRamp and agn25

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I think this is most likely to happen in the next revenge quest update. I'm doubtful that Monica will have the upper hand over Victoria through the main quest though. At least not for any great period of time. Maybe for an alternate ending but I guess that is what the revenge quest is heading to be.
I think you are right and this scenario is most likely. As for Victoria in the main storyline, here DM again threw us a riddle and new "food for thought". Why did Victoria have pronounced handcuffs / rope marks on her arms? Who tied her up? Was it Dick the Lawyer or someone else who played with her / tortured Victoria in this way? Why did the usually confident Victoria not find any words to answer Melanie's question, but just hid her hands behind her back?

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I think you are right and this scenario is most likely. As for Victoria in the main storyline, here DM again threw us a riddle and new "food for thought". Why did Victoria have pronounced handcuffs / rope marks on her arms? Who tied her up? Was it Dick the Lawyer or someone else who played with her / tortured Victoria in this way? Why did the usually confident Victoria not find any words to answer Melanie's question, but just hid her hands behind her back?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
After what was shown to us in EP3 ver. 5, where (in my opinion) the Path of Revenge was especially successful and the events in which I was pleasantly shocked, I am not at all surprised that patrons continue to arrive and subscribe to the developer's patreon. Although DM is without it, all his work has proven that he is a reliable developer who can be trusted.

In the beginning of May, I left a big message on the DM website. (in Russian)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even me, who is not yet a patron of the game, is very pleased that DM is interested in and listens to the opinions of ordinary players like me. And some of what I wrote in the month of May, we can see in FB right now.

No, I do not suffer from delusions of grandeur and do not flatter myself that DM listened precisely to my wishes, but I am very pleased that I see a real response from the developer to what the players offer. And the secret desire (can I dream, can't I ?!) that the DM will do at least something of what I suggested for future events in Philip's basement still warm my soul. :)

I agree with you, I have a similar theory about Monica's "re-education" (see the link below, under the spoiler).
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v5-decentmonkey.11501/post-4961619

probably more likely somebody just pushed the right dominoes in order to create these series of events, so Monica could "learn", then once their satisfied they'll appear.

chpcool38

Oct 12, 2019
I have the EP3 V5 1080p version how do I provide a link here?

Just noticed that there is a win32 link

here it is

Win

Mac

Android

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Well, there is still not an arc in episode 2, not for events and not for her personality, she still behaves like a kid, also doesnt know what an orgasm is, but for some reason she learned to lick a pussy with 2 finger inside. Suspensison of disbelief in this thing is a requirement, and also a bucket, for vomit mostly.

There is no corruption, really. Corruption should me about someone embracing or exploring something that was inside of him or that was introduced in his mindset.
There is no corruption cause she is not embraxing anything, there is a gameplay corruption and she performs things following the gameplay flow, but her mindset remains the same.

Maybe i episode 3, but so far hasnt moved an inch, and besides som choices, the way she speaks to people remains unaltered no matter where you bitch metter is.
So again, that personality "changes", may affect gameplay in certain moments, but her core behavior remains unaltered also in this matter.

Its really unpleasant to play unless you are really sold into the humiliation thing, which many times consist of multilayered redundant dialogues, and in the sex part, at some point you see the pattern that she is not enjoying sex in any of the 1000 times she is involved with it.

If you are playing and kind of inmersing yourself in the story and living through the character, that clash between your expectations and the mindset of the character will cause you a severe case of bleeding brain due to cognitive dissonance, which becomes frustrating and once again, unpleasant.

Personally i will keep playing, or i shold say hardcore skipping, until i begin to see some character development.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
......Crossing thread!
Hi to all "dogs and trolls" from this thread... I have seen some of them in another game thread... they was asking to me something about this game on another game thread
(... but I will never replay to OT questions... so....) :cool:

If they want continue to argue about which games are for me similar to Fashion Business they are welcome to post here their questions ... I will be happy to replay.

I'm happy guys Italy is the champion winner of the UEFA Nation League.

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
There is a special topic for Fashion Business fan art. It seems to me that these posts are better to be there.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-fan-art.48717/
I appreciate your comment. But there multiple people who hadn't seen the art on the fan art thread, because they don't go there. Anyhow, the people that liked the two posts are different people. I will take your suggestion into consideration.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I appreciate your comment. But there multiple people who hadn't seen the art on the fan art thread, because they don't go there. Anyhow, the people that liked the two posts are different people. I will take your suggestion into consideration.
Very nice art but still wrong thread, mods could remove them since it's off topic not in game content. For us who follow both threads it's a double post. Either just post a link to fan thread or at least put them under a spoiler. Fan art thread is also linked to on first page.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes