vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
That is my problem, neither clicking on monica or the stain as well as go for "look" or "skip" will end that scene. Monica just keeps kneeling over the stain. I tried every option and i can repeat it all the time. Cant leave there as well, cause "she will fire me, if i dont clean the stain". I can leave via the shortcut menu, clicking on another room. But even with different clothes, Monica will be kneeling over the stain in maids uniform as soon as she enters the upper floor.
i think now i know why you can't proceed
get to basement via the mini map
change to whore clothes get to dick's office click on dick's door
you seems to be missing to talk to him

if you didn't know
you can right click like you will save and load a game
click on guide
then you should end here

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Кто знает будет ли вообще экстра?
Уверен, что будет. Когда-нибудь:). Это англоязычный форум. Если пишешь по-русски, сразу дублируй текст по-английски/
I am sure that it will be. Someday:). This is an English forum. If you write in Russian, immediately duplicate text in English

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I think that the reason why the characters do not appear, who lay out the version of Extra, is that the developer went on vacation and they canceled a subscription. But, no matter what, in fact, nothing has changed in essence. The developer went on vacation for a month. But the subscribers also continued to join. That is, the developer causes such confidence that actually subscribers pay for his vacation. And they do not want to share the developer "money". This apparently can also be the reason that there is still no extra version.
My version ;)

focus_only

Apr 3, 2021
can someone help how to start Ralph's path? i always clean the house everyday even now i can go to gym with Betty. And when i clean the living room Monica's never thought of seducing Ralph as the walkthrough said. please help me

And is there a walkthrough for photoshoot in the studio and bardie path walkthrough?

Last edited:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
can someone help how to start Ralph's path? i always clean the house everyday even now i can go to gym with Betty. And when i clean the living room Monica's never thought of seducing Ralph as the walkthrough said. please help me

And is there a walkthrough for photoshoot in the studio and bardie path walkthrough?
Passage here. There is no time to explain :)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I think that the reason why the characters do not appear, who lay out the version of Extra, is that the developer went on vacation and they canceled a subscription. But, no matter what, in fact, nothing has changed in essence. The developer went on vacation for a month. But the subscribers also continued to join. That is, the developer causes such confidence that actually subscribers pay for his vacation. And they do not want to share the developer "money". This apparently can also be the reason that there is still no extra version.
My version ;)
After what was shown to us in EP3 ver. 5, where (in my opinion) the Path of Revenge was especially successful and the events in which I was pleasantly shocked, I am not at all surprised that patrons continue to arrive and subscribe to the developer's patreon. Although DM is without it, all his work has proven that he is a reliable developer who can be trusted.

In the beginning of May, I left a big message on the DM website. (in Russian)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even me, who is not yet a patron of the game, is very pleased that DM is interested in and listens to the opinions of ordinary players like me. And some of what I wrote in the month of May, we can see in FB right now.

No, I do not suffer from delusions of grandeur and do not flatter myself that DM listened precisely to my wishes, but I am very pleased that I see a real response from the developer to what the players offer. And the secret desire (can I dream, can't I ?!) that the DM will do at least something of what I suggested for future events in Philip's basement still warm my soul. :)

Now I can only speculate that the one behind this is her husband himself. Since Monica was always a bitch and we are aware that she hardly even had sex with him. Maybe he planned it all to change Monica.
I agree with you, I have a similar theory about Monica's "re-education" (see the link below, under the spoiler).
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v5-decentmonkey.11501/post-4961619

Last edited:

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017

This is the best walkthrough you have. Use it.

1625913305685.png

agn25

Nov 20, 2017

Passage here. There is no time to explain :)
Yeah nah. You are playing the version of ep 2 with Bardie while the walkthrough you are using is from the version without Bardie. As Gerwazy indicated use the event list in your game as your walkthrough.
The Ralph events become available much later in the Bardie version.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
2. I also really want the "boomerang" to return to Victoria and she would switch roles with Monica and Melanie (at least temporarily). This role reversal will only add interest to the game and revive their relationship. If everyone starts playing against everyone, it will be even more interesting than when relations are built only at the level of the Unsinkable Mistress and her harem of “girlfriends”.)
I think this is most likely to happen in the next revenge quest update. I'm doubtful that Monica will have the upper hand over Victoria through the main quest though. At least not for any great period of time. Maybe for an alternate ending but I guess that is what the revenge quest is heading to be.

focus_only

Apr 3, 2021
Yeah nah. You are playing the version of ep 2 with Bardie while the walkthrough you are using is from the version without Bardie. As Gerwazy indicated use the event list in your game as your walkthrough.
The Ralph events become available much later in the Bardie version.
wait, how to access event list? i only got note like icon
Screenshot_20210710_194135.jpg
i didn't download the ep 2 from this thread because there is no link to the android version

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes