Sorablank

Sep 8, 2020
How do I unlock all the scenes in the in-game gallery? I even donwload a complete save but the scenes are still locked.

cesium

Jan 11, 2018
which is the loading point of volume 2 so that it works in volume 3?
they always ask me the questions when I load the games ...

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Hey guys, I need a favour.
I noticed that the game doesn't have a gallery unlocker, so I thought to make one. The sad part is, as I made changes, I fucked up the game's files and stupidly didn't keep a backup of the original files.
Where's the problem?, you might ask. With my current net speeds I will finish downloading v7 when the sun goes supernova.

Here's the favour: I need the original, unmoded, untouched scripts for Ep3v7 1080p. Now, I don't remember if the scripts were packaged. If they are, would someone upload the file game/scripts.rpa (or something similarly named)? If they are unpackaged, could someone compress and upload the folders 00_Functions and Quests from the /game subdirectory?

Reactions: EraRamp

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Achievement viewer for Ep 3 v15 extra. Haven't tested it with ep 3 v15 720p, but it should work fine. It doesn't work with previous versions of ep 3.

Notice for future versions: The gallery doesn't really get updated very often with new scenes, so if a future version doesn't have them, I won't update the mod.

It allows to view all the achievements without having unlocked them.
To view them, start or load a game and click the medal icon on the top left of the screen, just under the objectives. All of them should be unlocked.

To install it, just extract the file in the folder Fashion_Business\game .
To remove it, delete the files nm_gallery_viewer.rpy and nm_gallery_viewer.rpyc.

It doesn't touch the saves or any important part of the game. As far as I've tested it works as intended and hasn't fucked up my game, but that could be bullshit or I could just be lucky. If you encounter any significant bugs, let me know. Same goes if it works without a problem. Assuming that DM doesn't change their achievement code much, it should work with later versions as well.

Special thanks to vimmers for providing the scripts, I just couldn't download that behemoth.

Edit: works with v8 720p.
Edit #2: Cleared up the instructions a little.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Gallery viewer for Ep 3 v7 1080p

It allows to view all the scenes without having unlocked them. Just open the achievements in game. Assuming that DM doesn't change their achievement code much, it should work with later versions as well.

It doesn't touch the saves or any important part of the game. As far as I've tested it works as intended and hasn't fucked up my game, but that could be bullshit or I could just be lucky. If you encounter any significant bugs, let me know. Same goes if it works without a problem.

Just place the file in the /game subdirectory.

Special thanks to vimmers for providing the scripts, I just couldn't download that behemoth.
Those scenes that I have honestly completed in Ep3 v7 are still not opening, even with your file placed in \games. I'm sure that those players, who previously wrote here about the same problem as I have, waiting for the same failure. Apparently, only DM can help us. Well, if someone can help your file, then you certainly did not work in vain.
which is the loading point of volume 2 so that it works in volume 3?
they always ask me the questions when I load the games ...
Fashion Business FAQ (see point 1.2.4)

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Those scenes that I have honestly completed in Ep3 v7 are still not opening, even with your file placed in \games. I'm sure that those players, who previously wrote here about the same problem as I have, waiting for the same failure. Apparently, only DM can help us. Well, if someone can help your file, then you certainly did not work in vain.

Fashion Business FAQ (see point 1.2.4)
Would you mind sharing a save and the persistent file in the /saves directory?

Edit: I noticed that the faq you linked is for ep2, which I haven't played at all. Are you trying to use the mod in ep2? In that case, it won't work most likely.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Would you mind sharing a save and the persistent file in the /saves directory?

Edit: I noticed that the faq you linked is for ep2, which I haven't played at all. Are you trying to use the mod in ep2? In that case, it won't work most likely.
The FAQ applies to all three episodes of the game and contains answers to questions relating to episodes 1-3. From time to time it is updated with new answers to player questions.

No, I'm not trying to use the mod in ep2, I just want to unlock the honestly completed (passed) scenes from Ep3 v7. My walkthrough of the game is pretty specific (Monica doesn't prostitute herself in it) and the save and persistent file have their history from the beginning of episode 1. If it fits, here it is.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes