Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Not sure what I'm missing but I can't get the extra scenes. I put in the update code and when I try it again it says the game is fully updated but the extra scenes are still greyed out.

zellmen

Aug 19, 2021
Not sure what I'm missing but I can't get the extra scenes. I put in the update code and when I try it again it says the game is fully updated but the extra scenes are still greyed out.
Are you playing the 1080p version?
Extra scenes seem to have dialogue options in the 1080P version

simon2235

Dec 17, 2017
I really love this game but I would like play all the game complete. I mean I don't like have 3 differents episode to play.:confused:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I really love this game but I would like play all the game complete. I mean I don't like have 3 differents episode to play.:confused:
The full game would be like 30 GB (and later even more). Just imagine to download it again and again with every update. Stupid, to say the least. Decent Monkey made the right decision to cut the game into episodes.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Decent Monkey
Decent Monkey could split the file if it was 30gb+
like 6 files a 5gb
i actually myself can't understand why split in episodes
in my head it ruin the game
several new games are 100gb large
but i don't think i have seen people complain over that

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I put in the update code and when I try it again it says the game is fully updated but the extra scenes are still greyed out.
They're greyed out in the 1080p version as well.
If you've updated the game via code to 1080p, it doesn't mean that extra scenes will immediately open in the gallery. To open them, like all the other scenes in the gallery, you need to have the relevant entries in your persistent file. In other words, you need to go through that in-game content that unlocks the scene(s) you're interested in, after which that scene(s) in the in-game gallery will be unlocked permanently.

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
there isnt difference between 720p and 1080p anymore?
there use to be a version that had extra scenes but was a version behind latest release
can someone pls explain

TonyJake

Jan 17, 2022
Hi I am in episode 2 and just realized how important corruption level is, is there any way to increase corruption on Android without going through tasks?
I checked online and found there is a way in PC, but didn't find anything for android.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi I am in episode 2 and just realized how important corruption level is, is there any way to increase corruption on Android without going through tasks?
I checked online and found there is a way in PC, but didn't find anything for android.
dunno about you can use the cheat picture in monicas old bedroom on android
and i think you can use saveedit online if u know how to upload and store the savegame

Jccjm

Apr 29, 2020
Hi i am playing episode 2 and after every photoshop with Biff theres a lot of disabled options even when my relationship with him is at level 2 and my corruption is enough. Right now i can only show him my naked breasts and ass. Is there any way to enable that options?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hi i am playing episode 2 and after every photoshop with Biff theres a lot of disabled options even when my relationship with him is at level 2 and my corruption is enough. Right now i can only show him my naked breasts and ass. Is there any way to enable that options?
Here's a list of all the available options for Monica and Biff's interactions (spoilers possible).
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v9-decentmonkey.11501/post-7394825
Just move on through the main storyline (Office/Photoshoots) and new options will become available over time.

Also, there are grey options in episode 2 that are not yet implemented in the game. In episode 2 they look like in-game placeholders and are displayed in grey if your Monica is wearing certain outfits while in Biff's office.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1446050_02.jpg
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1446051_03.jpg
I suppose over time, all of these options will be implemented into the game, as has already happened with some of the interactions between Monica and her secretary.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes