Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
its not showing in720 game
You are the first who writes that the saves are not visible...Hmm...probably the code in the last update could be changed, but this should check with the developer. As an option, try to copy your saves from the save folder (1080p extra) in the save folder of 720p. Just in case, before copying, make a backup of your saves folder (1080p ver).

The main storage location for the game's save files:
Win
720p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj\ (the "TestProj" folder may have this name TestProj-1525113205)
1080p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\

If you do, please let me know if your save files are now displayed. If all is well, I will update the FAQ with this information. Also read the FAQ (1.5.13), this will help avoid problems with displaying save slots.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

coolzeroua

May 15, 2018
Gallery mod?
I know how, go FashionBusiness/game/Quests, open Achievements.rpy with the notepad (or wtv his name is, idk i'm spanish speaker) and go at the end of the doc where it says:
"Achievement reached!"
return True <----
return True <----

def get_achievement(achLabel):
if persistent.achievements.has_key(achLabel) and persistent.achievements[achLabel] == True:
return True <----
return True <-----

You have to change the "return false" for true (obviously in mine it's already changed)
UPDATE: For the Extra Scenes you have to have the Extra Version.

Reactions: CharMaskGG

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Nothing wrong with helping either side.

Not hard to imagine there's a crop of people on this site who just want to jump to scenes. Nothing fake about them they just want to jump ahead because they like what they like.

If someone is playing a game using cheats and they want help on something, I'm not going to waste time whining about how they are playing I'm just going to help them (if I can) and move on.
On the whole I agree however he was told with a blunt no because an up to date save file would be of no use. It would not open the gallery for him to watch any scenes. He would be stuck with a save with everything completed having not played one scene. He is better off starting the game fresh. What he wants to ask for is the gallery mod. That however would break the game if he chose to actually play the game.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
In order for the new Office storyline quest "Agreement fulfilled" and Julia's quest "Moving together" to be active, you must have certain quests completed. Details under the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In order for the new Office storyline quest "Agreement fulfilled" and Julia's quest "Moving together" to be active, you must have certain quests completed. Details under the spoiler.

My HOME Storyline wont budge and Betty will not invite me to the GYM anymore, so I'm virtually stuck with no way to move forward. I dislike the absolute hooker storyline and I don't really want to take her down that path.

Monica Office storyline is stuck also and wont advance. No Julia storyline if ALL other storylines must be completed just sucks.

I'm going to take a break from this and revisit Lunas Fall From Grace and return to this when their is a gallery mod available for the new scenes or I just get bored.. If their were some new scenes of Melanie I would be much more excited but as for now I guess I'm waiting for Ep. 4 or a lull in gaming.

Thanks Stan

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
My HOME Storyline wont budge and Betty will not invite me to the GYM anymore, so I'm virtually stuck with no way to move forward. I dislike the absolute hooker storyline and I don't really want to take her down that path.

Monica Office storyline is stuck also and wont advance. No Julia storyline if ALL other storylines must be completed just sucks.

I'm going to take a break from this and revisit Lunas Fall From Grace and return to this when their is a gallery mod available for the new scenes or I just get bored.. If their were some new scenes of Melanie I would be much more excited but as for now I guess I'm waiting for Ep. 4 or a lull in gaming.

Thanks Stan

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes