BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
it`s small one.
Don`t remember if Phillip mentioned in quest log.
i don't think i got this few scenes
Office: rumors about Monica’s photoshoots spread among the company’s employees ( i went to every office location but doesnt trigger this scene )

Steve: Tiffany requires Monica’s attention ( went to his office but monica say i don't want to meet him right now something like that)

Victoria: Melanie’s pre-wedding photoshoot. What awaits Monica at that shoot? ( went to dick office but all i got was she asking for the payment like usual )

Phillip: Monica continues fulfilling her contract with Phillip. She is faced with new challenges ( same with Steve Monica say she don't want meet him as well)

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Someone is very unhappy with the update, as I see it :HideThePain:
I think the real challenge is too find someone who is happy with this last update.;) Pretty sure I'm not the Lone Ranger with my view of ep4 v1.

As I said earlier the content that was produced for ep4v1 was good enough. I enjoyed the Melanie photoshoot and liked the setup for future scenes in the investor presentation. With more time to think about it, the Phillip basement scene was up too standard for a scene that is day two of seven. The best events will not probably really start in the basement until day five or later. The other two scenes were neither memorable or that interesting. And that is fine, there have been scenes in many previous updates that have been poor from my point of view.

The issue I have with this update and why I am saying that it was half arsed is due too the length and time it took to produce. Lets compare the last five updates.

EP3v13: 1700 new renders + animations in 47 days. This was his last update from the old 40 to 50 day cycle. (He also took a week off during production due to an illness)

E3v14: 2500 new renders + animations in 62 days. First of the new 60 odd day update cycle.

E3v15: 2338 new renders + animations in 63 days.

E3v16: 2500 new renders + animations in 57 days.

E4v1: 1400 new renders + animations in 68 days.

As I've been saying, this was a half arsed update. No reason or excuse has been communicated as yet as far as I know. I just hope that E4v1 will be a one off and he will get back to his usual output from v2 onwards.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I think the real challenge is too find someone who is happy with this last update.;) Pretty sure I'm not the Lone Ranger with my view of ep4 v1.

As I said earlier the content that was produced for ep4v1 was good enough. I enjoyed the Melanie photoshoot and liked the setup for future scenes in the investor presentation. With more time to think about it, the Phillip basement scene was up too standard for a scene that is day two of seven. The best events will not probably really start in the basement until day five or later. The other two scenes were neither memorable or that interesting. And that is fine, there have been scenes in many previous updates that have been poor from my point of view.

The issue I have with this update and why I am saying that it was half arsed is due too the length and time it took to produce. Lets compare the last five updates.

EP3v13: 1700 new renders + animations in 47 days. This was his last update from the old 40 to 50 day cycle. (He also took a week off during production due to an illness)

E3v14: 2500 new renders + animations in 62 days. First of the new 60 odd day update cycle.

E3v15: 2338 new renders + animations in 63 days.

E3v16: 2500 new renders + animations in 57 days.

E4v1: 1400 new renders + animations in 68 days.

As I've been saying, this was a half arsed update. No reason or excuse has been communicated as yet as far as I know. I just hope that E4v1 will be a one off and he will get back to his usual output from v2 onwards.
you forgot to add the time for move the total asset from EP3 to EP4
I think is not thesame to add an updated on a game that has all assets read... to a completely new Episode
I don't think the time to made a total new game is the samee to just add renders... isn't comparable

I think was the same when EP2 was ported to EP3

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 3nterprise

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
He joked you btw) She cold as ice.
Cold as ice is not what i said
I'm talking about have pleasure during the sex action...after Monica will never admits that the sex was pleasurable
she has some mental issue... psychologically

it is just a detail but makes the difference
She is not just a piece of fuck meat.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
you forgot to add the time for move the total asset from EP3 to EP4
I think is not thesame to add an updated on a game that has all assets read... to a completely new Episode
I don't think the time to made a total new game is the samee to just add renders... isn't comparable

I think was the same when EP2 was ported to EP3
No he actually put in a huge effort when he went from ep2 to what is now ep 3.

Ep2v16: 1090 new renders + 65 animations in 40 days. This was the old style animations where he counted each angle as one animation.

Ep2.2v17: (now would be called Ep3v1) 1704 new renders + 124 animations in 48 days. Not only this but he implemented the much needed Event list to ep 2 and the new ep 2.2, as well as adding some features to episode 1.

That episode change was anything but half arsed.

Reactions: EraRamp

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
HI,everyone. I m starting play this game from EP1.

I notice there s two ways to dev MOnica.Usually it would be more and fun Sex-SCENE in the bitch way,but I m not sure.

Could anyone tell me if I will miss lots of scenes when I play just bitch???
The sex scenes depend on the degree of corruption. It is important however, that the MC is constantly abused and humiliated for hundreds of hours in ep2, ep3 and 4 . So for your own sanity, it's better to play dumb bitch than nice Monica.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
No matter which save i load from V16 i keep getting the same few quests. Will the rest add on later for example the basment which i was busy with in V16 is now missing completely?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
*watches the test photoshoot*
Holy shit, are you guys trying to make me feel sorry for Vicky? She tries to kickdown the door to the modeling industry and just breaks her foot in the process. Poor, little brat pulls sour faces after being repeatedly told how trash she is, failing to even hold a candle in the sexiness department to a dressed Melanie.

Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes