ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Too much boring grinding common... we miss ep1 playstyle
From my posts you can see that I do not call it "grind" but a "Clickfest". To prove my point I started counting the clicks for the daily routine. With the pretty-many-clicks-panty-stuff routine done (pantiless Maid-routine without showering or taking a pee) it takes 9 Clicks to start with cleaning, a normal cleaning routine takes about 32 Clicks, checking Bardies PC adds 6 Clicks and changing into the whore outfit adds 8 Clicks (so far boring everyday routine takes 55 pointless clicks, there should be an option for skipping that stuff). Then you go to the Poor area doing your daily routine showing off at the pole, if you opened all options each guy takes about 100 Clicks to go through all options getting maximum corruption points, your daily fix are three customers, which makes another 300 Clicks you repeat day by day by day by day without getting anywhere storywise. Then follows the daily waitressing at the Shiny Hole which takes about 80 Clicks without much happening or worth mentioning at all.

That makes about 435 pointless Clicks as a daily routine apart from the stuff you can do to advance the story.

I stick to the game, because I love the story and the art. And whenever you finally advance in the story and get new scenes they are great rewards, but all that clicking / grinding is just insane.

And I don't agree that it is about a slow and skilled built up, it is just repetitious.

If you want to experience a slow and skilled built up play Project Sage.

I really want that game to reduce the daily repetitious clicks which serve for nothing, once you unlocked the content for the first time. It would be great.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
From my posts you can see that I do not call it "grind" but a "Clickfest". To prove my point I started counting the clicks for the daily routine. With the pretty-many-clicks-panty-stuff routine done (pantiless Maid-routine without showering or taking a pee) it takes 9 Clicks to start with cleaning, a normal cleaning routine takes about 32 Clicks, checking Bardies PC adds 6 Clicks and changing into the whore outfit adds 8 Clicks (so far boring everyday routine takes 55 pointless clicks, there should be an option for skipping that stuff). Then you go to the Poor area doing your daily routine showing off at the pole, if you opened all options each guy takes about 100 Clicks to go through all options getting maximum corruption points, your daily fix are three customers, which makes another 300 Clicks you repeat day by day by day by day without getting anywhere storywise. Then follows the daily waitressing at the Shiny Hole which takes about 80 Clicks without much happening or worth mentioning at all.

That makes about 435 pointless Clicks as a daily routine apart from the stuff you can do to advance the story.

I stick to the game, because I love the story and the art. And whenever you finally advance in the story and get new scenes they are great rewards, but all that clicking / grinding is just insane.

And I don't agree that it is about a slow and skilled built up, it is just repetitious.

If you want to experience a slow and skilled built up play Project Sage.

I really want that game to reduce the daily repetitious clicks which serve for nothing, once you unlocked the content for the first time. It would be great.
The story is fun to play but there are tons of useless clicks which are very annoying. Some of them can be easily removed and as you say, especially the ones which are in the daily routine.

Reactions: ray3dave

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, any idea why I cannot start a new game? Everytime I remind the game of my choices in EP1, after Monica wakes up from her nightmare and talk to herself, I end up with a literally endless amount of "an error has occurred" screens so that I can never get past that scene.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi, any idea why I cannot start a new game? Everytime I remind the game of my choices in EP1, after Monica wakes up from her nightmare and talk to herself, I end up with a literally endless amount of "an error has occurred" screens so that I can never get past that scene.
Might be a corrupt download. Are you using an ep 1 save or starting fresh?

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Might be a corrupt download. Are you using an ep 1 save or starting fresh?
Starting fresh but still having saves from ep1 in my save folder, which was the issue, somehow. I deleted all the saves I had and it worked. Thanks a lot!
Now, I guess it's time to grind again. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes