agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Well, at least it's an honest and clear position. Many of us men are very loyal to juicy lesbian content, so you're not alone here. :) However, the problem (imo) is not the lesbian content per se, but specifically Betty and Julia's personalities and their overly long storylines. We have the same Victoria who holds the "proud title" of most hated female character, but even she is not as annoying as the same Julia with her highly questionable looks combined with unrivaled stupidity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have been a vocal critic of Betty's storyline from the moment she was introduced to the neighbour. Why that couple needed 5 or 6 updates of content I will never understand. Betty's character problems really began though when Bardie was cut from the game. She had no purpose anymore. She was never really the cause of Monica's corruption, she shared in it. She has just hung around the house, going to the gym twice a week until kicked out. At least now she is in competition with Monica in convincing Ralph who is the better wife. She has some purpose again.

Julia's storyline through ep2 I thought was well done. I don't play any game for lesbian content but I enjoyed her path in ep2. I thought Monica thinking she was playing Julia, while the whole time Julia played her like a fiddle with all the emotional blackmail was great. It was well executed, balanced and progressed the kinkiness each scene.

Ep3 was a different story. The park date was good for about 70% of it. Introducing the park, the park punks, fat guy and Misty and Monica thinking about her younger years I all enjoyed. The problem for me like most of her ep3 content was the lack of any new kinks in this scene. We had seen it all before. The only difference was it was in public. The following cleaning of the rug scene I thought was the one good Julia scene of the episode. Especially if Monica had made Julia clean the stain in her home back in ep1. The four Sunday scenes were there so we didn't forget I guess that Monica was possibly living with Julia but they added nothing to the uncle plot or anything else really.

I share most others lack of enthusiasm for this last spoiler. If it adds to the story over all or leads to something new it might end up another welcome addition to the game. Or not.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Anyone thought about merging all the seasons together ? Can't transfer saves to save my life
why can't you transfer saves ?
try to read FAQ 1.5.13
i hope DM merge all 4 eps when eps4 ends
but i think to do so the script files
especial quest files shall be rewritten
cos some of the quest can be done in more than one episode

Reactions: Stan5851

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
why can't you transfer saves ?
try to read FAQ 1.5.13
i hope DM merge all 4 eps when eps4 ends
but i think to do so the script files
especial quest files shall be rewritten
cos some of the quest can be done in more than one episode
Do you know why did he split them in the first place ?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
origeee
as Ostego says cos of lagging
but also file size
right now include eps4,3 are it 33,54Gb
it can be easy checked by galleries of ep 2-3 and new ep.4 (small amount of scenes yet). Old galleries lagging on openning and scrolling, new one not yet. And now put them in one place and burn your PC)

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and origeee

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
cuz renpy already laggy hell if its near 20gb size. Even on nvme ssd.
I've never had any lags even on regular SATA SSDs. However, I'm not sure I've seen an AVN with a 20GB distro size. (and I'm also not sure AVNs with that distribution size exist, since most devs always split them up). IMO, the problem with lags in the large AVN (incl. FB) is relevant only for SATA HDDs, which are long outdated.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I've never had any lags even on regular SATA SSDs. However, I'm not sure I've seen an AVN with a 20GB distro size. (and I'm also not sure AVNs with that distribution size exist, since most devs always split them up). IMO, the problem with lags in the large AVN (incl. FB) is relevant only for SATA HDDs, which are long outdated.
I moved all episodes to nvme) Better, but lags in old gallery still have place.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I moved all episodes to nvme) Better, but lags in old gallery still have place.
Yeah, selectively (and even sequentially) reading data sets consisting of thousands of small files takes longer than, say, sequentially reading a single large media file. There are no miracles, and even SSD drives, despite their prohibitive speed, have not yet been able to completely circumvent this "law".

However, you should agree that extra few seconds to open an "old gallery" do not affect the gameplay, which is 99% of the gameplay consists of sequential loading of single static images, and sometimes animation. And for which even outdated HDD technology is still enough. Let's just say that 3DCG AVN is not a AAA game like Cyberpunk/Witcher/Assasin, where every millisecond can affect the final fps and comfort of the game. There are no such issues in 3DCG AVN. But yes, I agree, if you use the FB gallery a lot or want the game to load faster (first boot), it is advisable to keep FB (eps 2&3) on SSD disk.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

1699887256992.png
Hello everyone!
I'm thrilled to introduce the latest regular update for the game "Fashion Business"!
This update, as always, has been crafted with a lot of effort and creativity.
It includes over 1900 images and plenty of cool, hot animations.
In this update, I’m excited to present a new feature: the ability to manually change camera angles during cinematic animations. I believe this enhances the immersion in the H-scenes and adds more emotion.
I hope you’ll appreciate this new addition. If you like it, I plan to implement this feature in previous updates as well.
What's new:
  • Office: The continuation of the husband casting. Who will be the next candidate? (hot photo session, animated scene, extra content)
  • Home: The good housewife and caring neighbor. What has Fred prepared for Monica? (big hot animated scene)
  • Julia: What do Julia and Betty have in common? A plot behind Monica's back (animated scenes, extra content)
  • Falling Path: Marketing lessons for Monica (hot scenes, animations, extra content)
  • Philip: Continuing the contract with Philip (big scene, animations, extra content)

With this update, the game is moving to a newer version of the Ren’Py engine, 7.6.3.
Due to this, there will be no update code this time, as the updated full game distribution is required to play.

I’m deeply grateful to everyone who supports me in this long and challenging journey of creating "Fashion Business"!
Your support helps the project grow and gradually move towards completion.

Enjoy the Game!

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes