soren26

Jul 27, 2021
The hottest thing in ep.4 v.2 was glory-hole. And the cops speech about some big mouth whore in jail... that "accident" was also one of the best scenes (but unfairly it's was without video, only pics - interesting why?).

This gives a phantom hope, that Monica will have one more meeting with prisoners or cops, which knows about previous events...
DecentMonkey could free several prisoners for that, for example.

Reactions: nibagat

JM24

May 27, 2021
There's a bug in the game. I can't properly access Philip's scenes in the gallery. It keeps sending me back to the main menu.

WellAllGood

Feb 24, 2023
This error:
Code:
File "game/00_Functions/01_init_python.rpy", line 748, in extraFunction
    exec (OO00O00O00000O0O0 ,globals (),O00000O00O000OO0O )
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
I think is a problem relative to the key activation. Does anybody has this problem o has already solved this?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If you compare Monica to real people, there are clearly no others like her. She's completely unique.(imho) The only thing I can talk about is some distant similarities and facial features. It seems to me that Monica has her distant ancestors on her mother's or father's side could be Native American Indians. And her refined facial features, particularly her oval face, sometimes remind me of beautiful Sophie Ellis-Bextor.
Sophie.jpg
Monica.jpg

Monica often looks a little different depending on makeup, accessories, costume, stage, lighting, and other factors, but we can agree on a simple and obvious fact - she is the most beautiful and sexiest female MC of all adult games.

screenshot0064.png

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
i played through episode one but when i downloaded episode 2, it said 2.1 version and skipped through some parts of the story. is there a way for me to play episode 2 from the start?
Sure. You can either load your save from the end of Episode 1 (where you are saved in the basement of Monica's mansion), or you can start a New Game in Ep2v16 (aka 2.1). If you choose the latter, the game will prompt you to take a small poll where you have to choose what desicions your Monica made in the first episode. After that, you can safely continue playing the game. Also pay attention to the FAQ, it contains a lot of useful information, including on the 2nd episode.
What's the "goal" in Phillip's dungeon?

I want to see her end up a mindless sex addicted dirty whore and don't know which route to choose.

Any reply will be much appreciated.
I'm almost 100% sure it won't happen, as it goes against the whole concept of the game. If by the end of her basement ministry she internally accepts her sexuality and orgasms as the norm, that would be a breakthrough for her. But a mindless, sex-addicted whore is not Monica's thing. So for now you can choose what you want, and don't forget to make more saves. Personally, I have two types of saves in the basement - one for obedient Monica and one for stroppy.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I'm almost 100% sure it won't happen, as it goes against the whole concept of the game. So for now you can choose what you want, and don't forget to make more saves. Personally, I have two types of safes in my basement - one for obedient Monica and one for stroppy Monica.
Don`t know about slut/whore ending, but definitely getting or not getting 100 points should have more consequences than getting Philip`s approve for investment. And as we know (thx Mr.Hackerman from v16)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi all, I have a problem with the gallery, when I start the kebab seller sequence the scene doesn't start and I go back to the game.
This error:
Code:
File "game/00_Functions/01_init_python.rpy", line 748, in extraFunction
    exec (OO00O00O00000O0O0 ,globals (),O00000O00O000OO0O )
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
I think is a problem relative to the key activation. Does anybody has this problem o has already solved this?
you probably need the activation file found some pages back

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Don`t know about slut/whore ending, but definitely getting or not getting 100 points should have more consequences than getting Philip`s approve for investment. And as we know (thx Mr.Hackerman from v16)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's right, Monica shouldn't change after her service to Philip. But the very idea of the existence of an alternative ending in the basement was born, rather, because of the points introduced by DM, the true mechanism of action of which is still hidden from us. I will not be surprised if it turns out that the essence of their action will be the opposite of what we assume. That is, if Monica scores the fewest points, she returns (as it was intended) to the main storyline in the time frame of the first investors' meeting. But if Monica tries to gain as many points as possible, including extra points whose gain is sometimes accompanied by an increase in her whoremeter indicator points, then perhaps that's what could lead her to an alternate ending. (say, sending her to the Farm).

On the other hand, if gaining 100 points will indeed be possible/necessary to continue playing the main Office route and getting them is not a hidden trap, then Monica could have a pretty extreme remaining 4 days of service (which I really hope for). 7x7=49, even with the extra points still not adding up to more than 63. So, in this case, it should be interesting what sacrifices Monica will have to make to be able to score the remaining ~37 points.

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
That's right, Monica shouldn't change after her service to Philip. But the very idea of the existence of an alternative ending in the basement was born, rather, because of the points introduced by DM, the true mechanism of action of which is still hidden from us. I will not be surprised if it turns out that the essence of their action will be the opposite of what we assume. That is, if Monica scores the fewest points, she returns (as it was intended) to the main storyline in the time frame of the first investors' meeting. But if Monica tries to gain as many points as possible, including extra points whose gain is sometimes accompanied by an increase in her whoremeter indicator points, then perhaps that's what could lead her to an alternate ending. (say, sending her to the Farm).

On the other hand, if gaining 100 points will indeed be possible/necessary to continue playing the main Office route and getting them is not a hidden trap, then Monica could have a pretty extreme remaining 4 days of service (which I really hope for). 7x7=49, even with the extra points still not adding up to more than 63. So, in this case, it should be interesting what sacrifices Monica will have to make to be able to score the remaining ~37 points.
At day 7 she should eat Vanilla cake with candles looking like cocks for 99 points. :KEK:

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
The updates are very cool. Actually epizode 4 is my favourite i hope this one goes on steam. But the build up is somewhat relevant too of course
It was banned from Steam 2.5 years ago. So don’t hope for it)

korko

May 30, 2017
did you also put the pictures in the right place
they shall to the slides folder
\game\images\Slides
Patch file is already same name "game" folder and in it, its have "image/slides" folder. So when do the copy - paste, its go to the the location automatically .

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes