EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
just finished ep2, bruh this game made by someone who hates woman lmao
What in tarnation is this ...
10/10 buy holy mega incel vibes, police need to check what on this guy's computer
This game is entirely dedicated to humiliating the protagonist and her acquaintances. Profit :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alea iacta est

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Many of those who are already translating or have translated the game have been added to the game's credits. You can be the following. Welcome ;)

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
In v16.01 of episode 3, the College is back on the map and when you go there there is a dialog about Eric.
Do you think this is a bug in the update or Bardi may return after the promised revision of the 2nd episode?

Reactions: Nirazul

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
In v16.01 of episode 3, the College is back on the map and when you go there there is a dialog about Eric.
Do you think this is a bug in the update or Bardi may return after the promised revision of the 2nd episode?
hmmm sounds strange
but i haven't downloaded the update
and i think the quest about eric was finished in eps2

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerwazy and EraRamp

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
file to big cant download nowhere fast nowadays :/
Just download episode 1 to test the game, that's what I did, and I played for about 3 hours :whistle::coffee:.
From episode 2, it is true that the game weighs more than a Dragon Age and seems to have no content in 4K, so the only explanation is that it has many tens of hours of content.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Just download episode 1 to test the game, that's what I did, and I played for about 3 hours :whistle::coffee:.
From episode 2, it is true that the game weighs more than a Dragon Age and seems to have no content in 4K, so the only explanation is that it has many tens of hours of content.
In total the game (all episodes) really has a huge amount of content for dozens of game hours, but also, to be fair, it is worth bearing in mind that the game has sandbox elements and until about the middle of the 2nd episode your Monica's progress may not be as fast as it will be, for example, in episodes 3 and 4, where the gameplay is simplified and more optimized. Initially it was an RPGM game with all the implications of that, later (at the beginning of the 2nd episode) the developer moved the game to the RenPy engine, but some of the traditional RPGM elements remained.

In any case, even in the 2nd episode you can play comfortably enough, and if you want to speed up your Monica's progress, you can always use in-game cheats or, alternatively, cheat codes entered in the developer's console. You can read about all this (and much more) in the FAQ. (in particular, I advise you to pay attention to point 1.3.3)
What do the 3 difficulty levels low, medium and high mean when you start a new game?
#29,486

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
In total the game (all episodes) really has a huge amount of content for dozens of game hours [...]
Just learning how to iron the dress (episode 1) took me 20 minutes o_O, and by the time I left the house to go to the office I had played for an hour, so I believe when you said "dozens of hours".
it is worth bearing in mind that the game has sandbox elements [...] Initially it was an RPGM game with all the implications of that [...]
That makes this game different, I don't think I've ever played anything like this in the visual novel world. For example, I currently have Monica's phone and a magazine in my inventory, and it seems that both of them can interact with various objects, although you have to try and see where they work and where they don't.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far, the game has given me a range of emotions in the first two hours.
Pity for the maid :cry:, anger at the driver :mad: for taking you to refuel and wasting time, and a lot of laughter at the casting of the two "models" in Monica's office. It makes for a great comedy just to see their expressions and Monica's face :ROFLMAO:.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Just learning how to iron the dress (episode 1) took me 20 minutes o_O, and by the time I left the house to go to the office I had played for an hour, so I believe when you said "dozens of hours".

That makes this game different, I don't think I've ever played anything like this in the visual novel world. For example, I currently have Monica's phone and a magazine in my inventory, and it seems that both of them can interact with various objects, although you have to try and see where they work and where they don't.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far, the game has given me a range of emotions in the first two hours.
Pity for the maid :cry:, anger at the driver :mad: for taking you to refuel and wasting time, and a lot of laughter at the casting of the two "models" in Monica's office. It makes for a great comedy just to see their expressions and Monica's face :ROFLMAO:.
With each ep the gameplay will get simpler, and I can say that even in the Ep2 episode everything is quite user-friendly and you no longer have to click on various interior items (to increase or decrease the value of "bitchiness") as you did in the Ep1. The main thing is that the quest log (notepad icon) should work, which should show your Monica's current quests and storylines.
002.jpg
As for the models casting, it's a very important decision that will make a difference in the later game. I don't want to spoiler, so I'll just say one thing. If you want to see more lewd scenes with Monica, she should be as bitchy as possible with these models. ;)

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
What do the 3 difficulty levels low, medium and high mean when you start a new game?
We don't know. I think it is a bit of a placeholder until he does his ep2 update.

Stan5851 second question about this. How many does it take to be added to the FAQ?

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes