agn25

Nov 20, 2017
That's some progress. New Manager of the Shinny Hole in a fancy office setup and with Monica wearing her business outfit while standing on a sort of coffee table or conf room table. That may mean this is one of the private investors that finds out she works on the side at the Shinny hole and wants a VIP private dance at his desk to speed up his return on investment. :love:
Is that the Bank Manager?
That is the bank manager she and the girls have been doing the private dances for at the Shiny Hole. The first spoiler makes sense now.
Only four events this update. Hope they are long.:)

cool2505

Jan 25, 2022
That's some progress. New Manager of the Shinny Hole in a fancy office setup and with Monica wearing her business outfit while standing on a sort of coffee table or conf room table. That may mean this is one of the private investors that finds out she works on the side at the Shinny hole and wants a VIP private dance at his desk to speed up his return on investment. :love:
which means today update will come

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
No it is the guy from the Bank who has been giving Shiny Hole loans.
Now we also have a separate teaser of Fashion Bank. So it is quite possible that these two events are linked.

Reactions: yankeeInKy

FansaReader

Jul 31, 2017
I'm playing the ep-2 currently. Could someone please tell me how Monica can pay back the 50'000+ to Perry (the hostel manager). I don't think that she want to lick her for the next 2'500 x 20$ o_O.
I can't find any hint about this situation in the Wiki. Do you found a way to pay back this "debts"?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I'm playing the ep-2 currently. Could someone please tell me how Monica can pay back the 50'000+ to Perry (the hostel manager). I don't think that she want to lick her for the next 2'500 x 20$ o_O.
I can't find any hint about this situation in the Wiki. Do you found a way to pay back this "debts"?
Don't worry about these debts for now. Just continue playing ;)

Reactions: FansaReader

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You can pay 30$ at a time. 10 in cash and 20 with service :LOL:
On a serious note there is no solution for it as of now. Just do it if you want to or let it increase.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes