The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
People's attitude changes based on how much of a bitch you are. Some of the actions you can pick do too.
Does that influence the availability of lewd scenes? Do you get more/less lewd scenes the bitchier you are? Do you get different lewd scenes?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Does that influence the availability of lewd scenes? Do you get more/less lewd scenes the bitchier you are? Do you get different lewd scenes?
I only ever tried doing the max bitch route... but I think they're more or less the same except for dialogue.
If there are differences in scenes, I doubt they are many.

Reactions: The F-Team

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
office...again... arrrrgh
It would seem other character lines are being developed. Steve wasn't getting much love, but did eventually this update. While the spoiler may indicate Monica's been subtracted from a valuable scene (considering there are only 3-4 scenes in an update, unless I'm mistaken, every scene is precious), do remember that this is the guy that Monica blew off for $200 a week, while being recorded by the system administrator. It could be a furtherance of that plotline. Further blackmail in store for Monica. Who knows, maybe she'll progress to become the office slut!

Hmmm...though, barring Biff, there are only three guys in the office--two in the office space, and one in the photo studio. So, I guess she's not going to be much of a slut. Unless DM can work more guys into the story.

Last edited:

saint_17

May 20, 2022
Hello i have a problem with the quest log, they're not updated or turn green eventhough i've been finished it, like with the photoshoot, i did it two times most of it and have a dot on every arrow but still the quest not green, and with the stranger too i dont know how many times monica showed him her tits but it's still count ''1/3'' and i dont choose the blowjob option too cuz theres no option for it except with the kebab owner if it counts, cuz i did that in the apartment for discount, and with the clothing shop too i already bought the red dress and housewife outfit but the quest still not green, eventhough my game still progessing atm but its kinda annoying so if anyone knows why, please tell me, Thank you.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hello i have a problem with the quest log, they're not updated or turn green eventhough i've been finished it, like with the photoshoot, i did it two times most of it and have a dot on every arrow but still the quest not green, and with the stranger too i dont know how many times monica showed him her tits but it's still count ''1/3'' and i dont choose the blowjob option too cuz theres no option for it except with the kebab owner if it counts, cuz i did that in the apartment for discount, and with the clothing shop too i already bought the red dress and housewife outfit but the quest still not green, eventhough my game still progessing atm but its kinda annoying so if anyone knows why, please tell me, Thank you.
if you have installed the scrappy mod
then it cause bugs in the game

saint_17

May 20, 2022
if you have installed the scrappy mod
then it cause bugs in the game
ahh so thats the problem, can i fix it somehow or am i doomed? maybe overwrite the data with the original or do i need to restart again from the beginning? and thank you for answering

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
ahh so thats the problem, can i fix it somehow or am i doomed? maybe overwrite the data with the original or do i need to restart again from the beginning? and thank you for answering
don't overwrite but delete FB
then extract it again you should be able to continue from your last save

Reactions: EraRamp

saint_17

May 20, 2022
don't overwrite but delete FB
then extract it again you should be able to continue from your last save
thanks for the answer i thought i was doomed for a second, and yes i did bought the dress and then reload be a manequin, cuz i play 2 gameplay basically one is ''dont touch my monica'' and second ''why the f*ck not'' lol

Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes