O1010000

Nov 5, 2017
Hi ! Could you please provide more details ? How to reproduce it ?
This happened to me too, generally when you skip text and progress fast through decisions and actions. The slew of messages survives save and load. As a work around: if you slow down your play to normal pace the messages vanish after a while.
I think when the messages appear in rapid succession the fade-out time gets somehow increased to unreasonable levels.

John64

Apr 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to progress Bardie's storyline? Monica has 200 corruption already, I keep on cleaning, photo shooting and showing boobs and ass on streets day by day but nothing new happens...

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
Does anyone know how to progress Bardie's storyline? Monica has 200 corruption already, I keep on cleaning, photo shooting and showing boobs and ass on streets day by day but nothing new happens...
at cleaning house hour, if he appears, try speak him before start cleaning

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
All repeating scenes have several renders variations. I tried to make it no boring. Also, Monica can earn about 10 corruption points in a day. So, there are 20 days to reaching all content.
And it's not necessary, it like some "achievement". Monica will earn this corruption points in the story in the next version and easily open all hard reaching content.

There was a fixed end in the v0.1. I decided not to make the end in v0.2, but to give players the opportunity to live in the world of Monica. Especially with time, it will be more and more diverse. But players are used to playing until the end and grinding to death as I said before :)

Of course, thanks for the feedback!
The balance of the gameplay may change in the future.
Just wanted to say I really love your game and to keep up the amazing work!

Any chance you'll be sharing your plans / ideas for the next update soon?

Zuboskalik

Dec 12, 2017
How to begin to engage in prostitution? I have pumped all the relationships in the game, but the opportunity to engage in prostitution has not appeared!

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
If anyone has a save with the son to see panties; please upload it. I can't level any characters I SUCK :[

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes