agn25

Nov 20, 2017
i just played episode 1 and it was great. started episode 2 and there is no rollback? pffff, fuck this shit.
If the lack of roll back is all you are worried about with ep2 then there is still hope.:) The official version of ep2 with anything to do with Bardie cut, has the roll back feature. It's the one on his patreon page. We host the older version here because of the lack of Steam imposed censorship. All things being equal we have the best version of ep2 shared on this site.

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
His patrons don't need a compressed version because they don't need to download the whole game with each update. Only the pirates here need it.)
But that only matters for bandwidth and download times. Whether you download the full game at once, or just download the patch for the latest update, the game takes up the same amount of storage. And the storage for this game is massive. If you have all four episodes on your hard drive at the same time, they take up as much space as some AAA games from major studios.

Even as someone with unlimited bandwidth and a stable high speed connection, I can definitely understand the desire for a compressed version of the game.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
But that only matters for bandwidth and download times. Whether you download the full game at once, or just download the patch for the latest update, the game takes up the same amount of storage. And the storage for this game is massive. If you have all four episodes on your hard drive at the same time, they take up as much space as some AAA games from major studios.
Are you telling me that in 2023 you don't 50 Gb of space to keep all 4 episodes on your PC? Now 1 Gb can cost you as little as 1,5 cents. In other words, it is less than 1 dollar for the entire game. If you can't afford it, I doubt that you are one of those patrons who pay the developer 30 dollars per update, that is about 180 dollars a year.))

Reactions: toxic4u

Freshman22

May 29, 2019
Are you telling me that in 2023 you don't 50 Gb of space to keep all 4 episodes on your PC? Now 1 Gb can cost you as little as 1,5 cents. In other words, it is less than 1 dollar for the entire game. If you can't afford it, I doubt that you are one of those patrons who pay the developer 30 dollars per update, that is about 180 dollars a year.))
Who tf has 50gb of space for 1 game ? I'm on mobile too, so it makes sense for a compressed version.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Are you telling me that in 2023 you don't 50 Gb of space to keep all 4 episodes on your PC? Now 1 Gb can cost you as little as 1,5 cents. In other words, it is less than 1 dollar for the entire game.
I don't have a shortage of memory. I have a shortage of available memory. There's a difference between those two things.

I already have 4 internal hard drives, almost full. I have 3 external hard drives, also full. And I have 24 thumb drives (mostly 64 or 128 gig), also mostly full. It's gotten to the point that I've had to start labeling my drives, so I can keep track of what content is stored where. I do not need to be adding to the clutter of removable storage, just for one game. It's a pain in the ass.

I've gotten to the point where I won't even give a new adult game a try if it's over 4 gigs. It just isn't worth the bother, unless it's something really special. And there isn't any excuse for adult games to be that large - not with the currently available file formats.

In the case of Fashion Business, it makes the cut because I was already playing it before I got fed up with the storage creep. I have a 64 gig thumb drive already dedicated to this game. But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to see a compressed version, so that I could fit more games on the same drive.

If you can't afford it, I doubt that you are one of those patrons who pay the developer 30 dollars per update, that is about 180 dollars a year.))
I already said that I have a stable high speed internet connection with unlimited bandwidth. If I can afford that, then I can afford to support the developers who I believe deserve my support. I didn't say anything which suggested otherwise.

My point stands. There are more reasons than just bandwidth for people to want a compressed version of the game.

Reactions: Freshman22

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
not yet. So separate saves our only way.
Thankyou. I got caught in other things to come and check the reply.
I suggest you read the FAQ ( 1.4.23, 1.4.26 & 1.4.27).
Thanks to you too. I

By the way i had another confusion while playing. What do I have to do in the Betty supervision quest. I did supervise her one day and the quest still isn't marked complete. I looked in the faq too. But it isn't there in the episode 3 section. It's a long post so maybe i missed it.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I already have 4 internal hard drives, almost full. I have 3 external hard drives, also full. And I have 24 thumb drives (mostly 64 or 128 gig), also mostly full. It's gotten to the point that I've had to start labeling my drives
i don't know about you have both the zip files and the extracted folders
on those hard/thumb drives
but if you have i would suggest you delete 1 of them
keep folders for games there don't save the save files in appdata
and delete there's zip files
in that way you will free up over 50% on those hard/thumb drives

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I think there is a bug with a house in the slums. I dont have to pay for it a kebab guy will never show up in the morning. I was trying to sleep for a few weeks and he was nowhere. When i go talk to him he will just sell me kebab.
This is how i fixed the problem
there is no bug in the house in the slums
you going to bed and sleep in house in the slums friday evening
and then kebab man shows up saturday morning

nighthunter1411 dunno what your pic shall tell

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thankyou. I got caught in other things to come and check the reply.

Thanks to you too. I

By the way i had another confusion while playing. What do I have to do in the Betty supervision quest. I did supervise her one day and the quest still isn't marked complete. I looked in the faq too. But it isn't there in the episode 3 section. It's a long post so maybe i missed it.
The FAQ doesn't list all the quests, just the ones in this thread that most frequently raise questions about completing them. If we're talking about the quest where Monica has to supervise Betty by watching her clean the house (the "end" of ep3), then as far as I remember, you just need to visit all the locations in the mansion where Betty might be. That said, Monica has ways to interact with her. The quest should then be completed, but Monica will still be able to continue interacting with Betty and even punish her (while cleaning the carpet).
This is how i fixed the problem
There is no such bug in the game. What is indicated on your screenshot is a standard interface, with which you can skip days (time of day) and send Monica to sleep in one of the houses. Logically, if you want her to meet the kebab man, you need to sleep in the exact house that Monica rents from him and where the kebab man comes every Saturday to collect the rent.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
if you mean going to gym with her
then it never finish
Not that one, just the last bit from episode 3 where Betty starts working as the maid.
The FAQ doesn't list all the quests, just the ones in this thread that most frequently raise questions about completing them. If we're talking about the quest where Monica has to supervise Betty by watching her clean the house (the "end" of ep3), then as far as I remember, you just need to visit all the locations in the mansion where Betty might be. That said, Monica has ways to interact with her. The quest should then be completed, but Monica will still be able to continue interacting with Betty and even punish her (while cleaning the carpet).

There is no such bug in the game. What is indicated on your screenshot is a standard interface, with which you can skip days (time of day) and send Monica to sleep in one of the houses. Logically, if you want her to meet the kebab man, you need to sleep in the exact house that Monica rents from him and where the kebab man comes every Saturday to collect the rent.
I look into that then. Maybe i haven't gone to every room yet. Though I know she is working on the first floor scrubbing the floor. So will it do much to go in different rooms.
Also there was this warning before taking buff out of the company that all events with Julia and Victoria should be completed I guess. Not remembering it right I feel.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
i don't know about you have both the zip files and the extracted folders
on those hard/thumb drives
but if you have i would suggest you delete 1 of them
keep folders for games there don't save the save files in appdata
and delete there's zip files
in that way you will free up over 50% on those hard/thumb drives
I appreciate the attempt to be helpful, but I already delete archives after extracting the files.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Not that one, just the last bit from episode 3 where Betty starts working as the maid.

I look into that then. Maybe i haven't gone to every room yet. Though I know she is working on the first floor scrubbing the floor. So will it do much to go in different rooms.
Also there was this warning before taking buff out of the company that all events with Julia and Victoria should be completed I guess. Not remembering it right I feel.
I don't know the exact criteria, but with 99% probability you should not just visit places where Betty is cleaning, but communicate with her by clicking on her figure and making critical remarks to her. At least that's how I got through this quest.
scr03.jpg scr03a.jpg
After finishing the dialog with her in the game interface on the left side will appear a pop-up hint that "Betty went to another room". Accordingly, look for where Betty has moved to and talk to her again. And so on until everything is finished.
scr01.jpg
Betty cleans in many locations, including the kitchen and the guest bedroom. The options for completing the dialog can vary from simply completing the dialog to punishing Betty with additional carpet cleaning. I suggest trying all of them, including the latter).
scr04.jpg
For Julia's quest from ep3 v16, see FAQ (1.4.25). I heard about Victoria for the first time, as far as I remember there are no special requirements for her quests, but if the game tells you that it's better to finish all her bachelorette parties quests before dealing with Biff, well, do it.)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes