Salva6

Sep 19, 2018
can anyone explain me how to put betty's panties on ? it says that she is storing her panties in the laundry room, in the lower right drawer but i cant click anywhere

would be nice if anyone could help me because i cant progress

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
can anyone explain me how to put betty's panties on ? it says that she is storing her panties in the laundry room, in the lower right drawer but i cant click anywhere

would be nice if anyone could help me because i cant progress
this is correct, the 4th drawer..

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well... my saves diddnt work so i started Ep 2 from scratch last night. Now, i have 300 corruption, 250$, level 6 on bardie and mommy and just fucked Steve, no cheats....
Is there anything more to do?
Instead of complaining prople, start grinding lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
thats my latest saves......

Reactions: gabriel-ro

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm seriously going to rage if Melanie got sent to the fucking "animal farm"... She's the one thats endgame for Monica in my game.

I hope @DecentMonkey gives us an ending where Monica recovers most of her power and money, and can take revenge on all the assholes that mistreated her, but also be good to those that did help her (Secretary, and Melanie), I wouldnt mind her ending up in a lesbian relationship with Melanie, its clear Melanie likes her, and Monica seems to be opening up sexually (the dildo scene showed she didnt even know what an orgasm was).

kylo400

Sep 4, 2017
I think I have a bug. When Bardie discover the magazine, the music get stuck into the same song, the last one that plays out in the scene.
The only time that changes is when i clean the Villa; after I finish the task, it return immediatly to the same song.

Solutions ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm seriously going to rage if Melanie got sent to the fucking "animal farm"... She's the one thats endgame for Monica in my game.

I hope @DecentMonkey gives us an ending where Monica recovers most of her power and money, and can take revenge on all the assholes that mistreated her, but also be good to those that did help her (Secretary, and Melanie), I wouldnt mind her ending up in a lesbian relationship with Melanie, its clear Melanie likes her, and Monica seems to be opening up sexually (the dildo scene showed she didnt even know what an orgasm was).
This! has too happen I have a feeling there will be other endings but this one would be perfect.

Reactions: Rythan25

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Start a new game (I choose to answer briefly, ADN that she was a bitch) and when Monica's able to move open the menu and click in 'Preferences', there you have the exception.
Not reproduced. But I didn't try the compressed version

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017

What the fuck? didn't know what an orgasm was ? what is monica here ? a kid ? I thought that she is a married woman ?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes