Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Why? Fred's a true sex machine, he should get to have proper relations with all the lovely ladies in this VN. Fred has surprised us all with his stamina and dedication to high quality poon! :ROFLMAO:
hmm i`m wrote same i thought...it`s time not to sit on f95 while i have 39.7 C temperature..
but anyway Fred+Mel = onelove

p.s. *not only with Monica* one word - many troubles

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
hmm i`m wrote same i thought...it`s time not to sit on f95 while i have 39.7 C temperature..
Hey, what are you doing, mate?:oops: With a fever like that, you need to call a doctor right away. Take paracetamol or something similar (I usually take it)...it will bring your body temperature down...If you have strong alcohol (or at least vodka), rub it on your body, it will also help bring your temperature down quickly (faster than the medication will)...and call a doctor.... Again, it could be Covid-19 (or it could be a common respiratory illness), but it is better to be reinsured and ask them to do mobile testing for Covid (all emergency medical teams should have such tests)...In general, go ahead, get treated and stop sitting on the forum! You need bed rest!

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Hey, what are you doing, mate?:oops: With a fever like that, you need to call a doctor right away. Take paracetamol or something similar (I usually take it)...it will bring your body temperature down...If you have strong alcohol (or at least vodka), rub it on your body, it will also help bring your temperature down quickly (faster than the medication will)...and call a doctor.... Again, it could be Covid-19 (or it could be a common respiratory illness), but it is better to be reinsured and ask them to do mobile testing for Covid (all emergency medical teams should have such tests)...In general, go ahead, get treated and stop sitting on the forum! You need bed rest!
As i was tall (188 cm) and not fat boy (57kg) i had illness every several month. Soi learned several points than i got fever with shackness - 37.8, 38.6 , and 39.4. After that it just as i`m drunk (highest was 41.2 but its critical yes - only Trauma Team).
So nothing serious.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
As i was tall (188 cm) and not fat boy (57kg) i had illness every several month. Soi learned several points than i got fever with shackness - 37.8, 38.6 , and 39.4. After that it just as i`m drunk (highest was 41.2 but its critical yes - only Trauma Team).
So nothing serious.
High temperature depresses the nervous system, leads to dehydration. Blood circulation disorders may occur in internal organs (due to increased viscosity and blood clotting). Therefore, a high fever that lasts for a long time can be dangerous in itself. It's also an extra strain on the heart.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
High temperature depresses the nervous system, leads to dehydration. Blood circulation disorders may occur in internal organs (due to increased viscosity and blood clotting). Therefore, a high fever that lasts for a long time can be dangerous in itself. It's also an extra strain on the heart.
remember year of 2006, Lineage 2, NA server Hindemith. October. 1 month of pure grind in boss room. Free from university cuz from Monday till Tuesday i got paper from hospital not to go to university. In Friday i got close paper.... and in Monday i got temperature again. And it was loop for 4 weeks like that))

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
So nothing serious.
Take a bath in cold water, it's quite effective in bringing down the temperature. But if the water starts to boil, it's not a good sign. But seriously, Stan 5851 is right. A prolonged high temperature risks causing deficiencies in vital organs, even in a big guy as strong as a bear.

But... next will be story spoiler from ep4 already.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You just plunged me back into the agony of poor Monica with all these completely fucked up conspiracies. :devilish:

Reactions: Stan5851

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Take a bath in cold water, it's quite effective in bringing down the temperature. But if the water starts to boil, it's not a good sign. But seriously, Stan 5851 is right. A prolonged high temperature risks causing deficiencies in vital organs, even in a big guy as strong as a bear.

You just plunged me back into the agony of poor Monica with all these completely fucked up conspiracies. :devilish:
Just come back in a river of story) As updates now take longer times you can reach current update soon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
No!

Mommy from the Hostel :WutFace:
About Fred, it was a local joke. Some players (including me) hate the guy (for certain reasons described earlier), so it was just banter, nothing more. As for the 3rd person, it's obviously none other than Viсky.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes