Zwentibold

Feb 3, 2019
I'm unable to go and warn Bardi that Monica and Betty are about to go to the gym.
I'm given the option in the dialogue with Betty, but after i select it, i can't find the kid anywhere and i'm not allowed to go into his bedroom.
I believe this is bug, since i remember being able to do so in previous versions, but now whenever i'm on the 2d floor, i'm stuck with the carpet cleaning animation and if i try to reach any room a message pops-up saying that i need to finish cleaning (even though i already did so).

Is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: I can confirm it was indeed a bug. I solved it by downloading a save from this comment section; now i can enter Bardi's room and talk to him.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
No I do not

Didn't you play episode 1? when monica was in jail and her discussion with markus about Ranch218, Dogs Piggies & horses?
you mean bestiality...?
but its not allowded on patron..

anyways, then there is much fun then...

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I'd said earlier I'd bypass this update, considering my focus was on the fallen/office route, plus I had no points with Betty. However, I couldn't refrain from giving it a shot, just for that Steve scene. I have to say it was worth it. To see Monica finally get shafted... man, it was fucking amazing! I was of the opinion, judging by the pace, that sex scenes would only come multiple updates in, but I hope Steve has started a trend, and by next update, we get to see more of Monica getting shafted, as well as showing her intimate bits for money. I do hope the developer has plans to bring back the other characters she'd been nasty with, and that they take advantage of her or get back at her for the way she's treated them. I love how this game is shaping!

Reactions: Blayo and James009

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Restarted EP1 on Mac (compressed - and cleared entire save folder) and got part way in and it became unplayable. Cannot even progress to EP2. Dies before I can get to Steve's office. Unplayable on a Mac now. Damn. I give up. Bye...

Troika

Jun 9, 2017
I know that these type of games are not played for the story, but this game has so much illogical steps, that my brain hurts. This could be a great game, it has good graphics, but the "story" kills it. It is illogical and nonsensical.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
In the bathroom-event with Philip I can get only 74 corruption-points but for one decision I need 80 or more ... how can I get them?
(Monica distributed flyers and took a look at Bardies laptop every possible day and did the first photo shot and the charity event. I used every possibility to max her corruption I was able to find)

thy in advance

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Wait, wtf..i just installed it and see no previous saves. Is it supposed to be like that?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I know that these type of games are not played for the story, but this game has so much illogical steps, that my brain hurts. This could be a great game, it has good graphics, but the "story" kills it. It is illogical and nonsensical.
Yeah, my opinion too. Told the developer on Patreon but he denied :\

Reactions: CSNRC
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes