outraider96

Jul 16, 2017
hi...soo i played the first episode...and i didnt like it (it was long time ago i think it didnt have much content thats why? dunno anyway) is this one worth downloading? thanks

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
hi...soo i played the first episode...and i didnt like it (it was long time ago i think it didnt have much content thats why? dunno anyway) is this one worth downloading? thanks
Episode 1 is some kind of prologue. It irritated me too that there was no sexuell content with the MC.
But if you wanna see her suffer for her bitchyness try episode 2. You wont regret it!

Reactions: Cancari

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
so why its still not update
Because the author wants to concentrate on the interesting parts of the story that his audience wants to play. The Ranch would be boring to play: as a slave, all Monica could choose is between "yes, master," and "remain silent." Monica as a slave would have zero control over anything and the player controlling Monica would have no choices.

DM is using the threat of the ranch as the plot device to motivate Monica to put up with things she would never tolerate if not faced with a fate worse than death. Maybe someday, as a kind of sequel or bonus, he could show what would have (or did) happen to Monica at the Ranch, but that would be a distraction from telling the story and so is best saved for when the story of the game is told.

I would rather have DM spend the time available working on the main story, where Monica has some control of her destiny and the player's choices about her success matter. I believe that, if you think about it for a moment, you'd rather that, as well.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Because the author wants to concentrate on the interesting parts of the story that his audience wants to play. The Ranch would be boring to play: as a slave, all Monica could choose is between "yes, master," and "remain silent." Monica as a slave would have zero control over anything and the player controlling Monica would have no choices.

DM is using the threat of the ranch as the plot device to motivate Monica to put up with things she would never tolerate if not faced with a fate worse than death. Maybe someday, as a kind of sequel or bonus, he could show what would have (or did) happen to Monica at the Ranch, but that would be a distraction from telling the story and so is best saved for when the story of the game is told.

I would rather have DM spend the time available working on the main story, where Monica has some control of her destiny and the player's choices about her success matter. I believe that, if you think about it for a moment, you'd rather that, as well.
You're absolutely right! :)

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018

yeah your right about that

riai

Nov 25, 2017
For the people having troubles with saves. I think its because 2.3 was the 720p version and the new one is the 1080p version. Download the 720p version a couple pages back and your saves should work (that worked for me).
Thank for the tip.

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
Same thing over here... I have Betty at lvl5 but Bartdie only in level 3 and dont get any change of getting panties from laundry... any ideas?
you need to ask baride to check your panties when you are cleaning in the same room he is in. it's not automatic.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
In Version 2.42 (1080p), hot tempered Monica, I can't trigger progress with the girls in the gym (10/100) and I can trigger showing her bare breasts to one customer in the street only one singe time. Casting with Biff isn't possible too even after completing 3 of 4 photo-shots.

Is this on purpose? Or can someone help?

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes