Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
So i got the new dress from visiting steve, done all photoshoting including with melanie, but still can get the job at biff office, did I do something wrong ?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do I get Bardie to let me eat in the kitchen? he always tells me, I'll think about it, the only thing I didn't do, is, getting him a new magazine

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
How do I get Bardie to let me eat in the kitchen? he always tells me, I'll think about it, the only thing I didn't do, is, getting him a new magazine
Visit him again in the evening, talk to him, tomorow morning go to kitchen it will start scene with betty, she will ask you to show breasts

Reactions: bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Visit him again in the evening, talk to him, tomorow morning go to kitchen it will start scene with betty, she will ask you to show breasts
I can't talk to him in the morning, it brings me up to cleaning the house, then if I chose to skip cleaning, I go to the kitchen and nothing happens

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
damn i am so conflicted about this game. i like how you monica is so strong and doesnt do anything at first or even second time but... damn its a bit exhausting to do every scene multiple times to raise teh corruption level...

and in my honest opnion even monica is kinda sexy, i much more prefer melanie and would have liked to play her. i like her face more, her stronger legs more and her bigger tits with bigger nipples more.

is there an update where i can see the progress of the dick scene with melanie? it stoped when she approched him the last time i played this game... so i hope to see more of this scene since i didnt saw anything of her or dick...

and i hoped i get a bit curvier by eating cakes and other stuff with much sugar in it.. but it seems even she doesnt do sport she still keeps the same shape. that would be a hell of an update to either play melanie and fuck dick and her boss, OR get a thiccer monica who fucks her boss. :)

btw what model is melanies? just for research purposes ofc :)

otherwise insteresting - and not too easy - story. hopefully things above will be added and more sex scenes.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
aaaaaaaaaaaaaand quick question: in the latest version there is still no more good girl options for the new boss of monica's company? and no more scenes of melanie if you chose to get her help with dick??

nico9239

Jul 18, 2017
I have tried to use unren on this game to get the cg images. Whenever i run unren.bat, all the files get extracted, but i get the error "it looks like we dont support this format" even though its a png og jpeg file. Anybody got a fix for this?

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
I can't talk to him in the morning, it brings me up to cleaning the house, then if I chose to skip cleaning, I go to the kitchen and nothing happens
You dont talk to him in the morning, you have to do in the evening in his room, and you should wear maid uniform without panties, then tomorow morning just go to kitchen

Reactions: bobbo69

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
how the fuck do you get past the point where every single week she is owing 5000 dollars?
Good question. That + that scene break with Melanie really annoyed me after some time. Getting really exhausted and the guys in the street always repeat the same and you can’t talk to other ppl and 98% of the scenes with that new weird boss of the magazine are not done yet.

+ even Monica looks pretty I personally like Melanie much more

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, any news/ideas when the next version will be published?

And when will Monica's (tranparent nude!) photoshots make an impact? Doesn't she notice that she showed her breast to the whole world in her own magazine?

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
Hmm, any news/ideas when the next version will be published?

And when will Monica's (tranparent nude!) photoshots make an impact? Doesn't she notice that she showed her breast to the whole world in her own magazine?
End of this month or the beginning of next month according to DecentMonkey

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes