Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A little late but I like the idea of her getting a new outfit for her pub job as much as the grind this game has I'd like to see a little more selection on her outfits ;)

123letsgo

Aug 22, 2019
why is there a second episode ?
i have finished the first with a wedding and the credits were shown.

isnt this the end of the game ?

a second run got me to the maid version and a game crash...

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
why is there a second episode ?
i have finished the first with a wedding and the credits were shown.

isnt this the end of the game ?

a second run got me to the maid version and a game crash...
The wedding is one of the endings, if you had made different choices, the game wouldn't have finished with the wedding, you have been in good relation with dick, right?

Man, dick can go to hell, monica is the boss, make her treat everyone bad like the shit inferior people they are

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Man, dick can go to hell, monica is the boss, make her treat everyone bad like the shit inferior people they are
I hope we get to go back there eventually I liked that part of the game when we could be a bitch to everyone I want it to go back like that so she can get revenge on everyone ;)

123letsgo

Aug 22, 2019
what are the steps after starting the game ?

cleaning + birdie = ok
increasing mistress to 2 = ok

but then ?

100x cleaning or what for corruption of 100 ?

visiting dick ? and at which time exactly

(i tried it with decent girl and other, no change at all)

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
There is a new post on the patron...

Screenshot (52).png

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
This game is so much fun with changelog i only eat at the hotel everyday and I'm so happy that he gained like 150 patreons this month. Another thing i like about this game its that the creator is teasing us for example the guy who saved us from the rapist asks about a blowjob and he will give us 30 dollars but the two choices lead only to you insulting him i hope that will change in future updates

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes