brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Right, well, completed it all again without the hotfix witch was a major pain in the ass, got all scenes with everyone.

I see someone mentioned a starting of Monica`s revenge path in the next update, good, cos there is an ever growing list of people in game I want revenge on, bad, nasty, revenge, a woman scorned and all that lmao, the only ones who will escape my revenge is: Julia, Melanie and my secretary, as I don`t blame them for anything at all, everyone else including Eric aka the office land whales little brother, oh yea, its bad for Eric lol.

Also Dev, game has both English spelling mistake errors and English Grammar errors literally everywhere beginning, middle and end, and the stats on left side appearing and stacking up is head wrecking lol, tho all lol aside Dev, get a natural English speaker to proof read the entire game for both English spelling mistake errors and English Grammar errors and once done this game would easily hold the number one spot for many people.

So any updates on when the next update will be?

Last edited:

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
Right, well, completed it all again with the hotfix witch was a major pain in the ass, got all scenes with everyone.

I see someone mentioned a starting of Monica`s revenge path in the next update, good, cos there is an ever growing list of people in game I want revenge on, bad, nasty, revenge, a woman scorned and all that lmao, the only ones who will escape my revenge is: Julia, Melanie and my secretary, as I don`t blame them for anything at all, everyone else including Eric aka the office land whales little brother, oh yea, its bad for Eric lol.

Also Dev, game has both English spelling mistake errors and English Grammar errors literally everywhere beginning, middle and end, and the stats on left side appearing and stacking up is head wrecking lol, tho all lol aside Dev, get a natural English speaker to proof read the entire game for both English spelling mistake errors and English Grammar errors and once done this game would easily hold the number one spot for many people.

So any updates on when the next update will be?
can you upload your saves please?

hehehe123

May 14, 2019
how am i supposed to go the school,whenever i click on it it says mnica has nothing to do there,This is after monica's first visit to edward. where am i supposed to go?

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
img_15478.jpg

Spoiler from EP2 v0.9 (Public) and briefly about the work...

Hey.

I want to share with you brief news about the current work.

• Save files for EP2 v0.7.
Saves are located in two folders - 720p and Extra version. Each folder contains save files from 1-1-LT1 to 5-1-LT1 (a game with a maximum level of a bitchmeter value) and save files from 6-1-LT1 to 10-3-LT1 (a game with a minimum level of a bitchmeter value).
Folders with save files will be available for download at the links below.

Saves (EP2-v0.7-Extra)

Saves (EP2-v0.7-720p)

• Fashion Business Wiki, which is available at this .
Work on it has just begun. Currently, on Wiki, there are Guides for installing the game on Android and transferring the save folder on Android between game versions; walkthrough of episode 1st; a guide for 2nd episode; added icons of characters and locations.
Now work is underway to post the walkthrough of 2nd episode in English and work on writing brief characteristics of the characters and description of locations where they can be found. In the future, I plan to post on Wiki all the necessary information on the game, including a bar, according to which you can see the latest information about work on the next episode of the game.
Everyone can take a direct part in creating and improving the Fashion Business Wiki.

• Work on version 0.9 is already in progress. The dialogues are written, and my render station is already working 24/7 :)

Last edited:

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Looks like Melanie lost a bit of weight (probably from her stay at the farm). Looks much better this way ;)

darkmatterliz

Apr 21, 2018
stuck on solving eric problem at college, visited once and can't visit again, the guide says bardie should call her into the room but nothing is triggering it

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes