Suddencaramel

Aug 28, 2020
This is an amazing game. The story is fantastic and I can’t wait to see more. But maybe implement some comfort functions to ease on the grind be reducing the number of clicks?
  • Like automatically changing out of the maid outfit when using the map after being caught by Betty for the first time.
  • Adding a map point directly for the kebab
  • Allow cleaning a room with one instead of up to four clicks
  • Go directly to the screen with the secretary when entering Monica’s or Dicks office. Making the player walk through the same group screens were nothing happens repeatedly is not engaging.

Any chance for hints where the Victoria and Betty story line are going? How do you plan to top the degradation factor of licking Victoria’s asshole? Force Monica to masturbate while licking her asshole? Licking it after Dick left a creamy treat?
As for Betty will she eventually catch Monica wearing her panties? After all Monica almost flashes Betty every time she works on the stain. Or when Monica pees in the pool room with her panties around the ankles. And how will Betty react to what will appear to her as perverse obsession?

Also will Monica ever be caught stealing the food, giving the fuel station attendant the option to take revenge or show pity, depending how Monica treated her? Maybe give her leftover food in the evening if Monica was kind and record her Blackmail video when she was not. In the later case she could then force Monica to come to her in the evening and perform “tricks” in exchange for food, to show Monica that if you behave like a bitch you will be treated as one. Maybe throw the food and have Monica retrieve it on all fours with her mouth before eating it without using her hands? Or make her beg like a dog on her knees? Make her drink out of the toilet like the stereotypical dog? Spank her with a rolled newspaper?
When does she pee in the pool? I never got this scene and the game says no more Betty content.

Aug 6, 2017
own opinion, nice work, however, the h-scene is in picture format??? video is not amazing.... also, will spend quite a lot of time with this game of high quality but quite few h-scenes... I doubted it was not a hentai game.... show us more, like what Lesson of passion does... the map is big and in detail, but the interactive part seems odd and a bit disappointing...

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Anyone got a v14 save? I waited until version 15 to play both versions, i got the version 14 scenes done,then the game decided it would send me back to main menu, and I dont want to do them all over again...Also, why no auto save?

Wassif007

Jul 18, 2017
I am stuck at level 8 relationship with julia at 16 percent anybody knows how to progress more i have done kissing morning and night and massages but its stuck at 16% thanks in advance

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Okay,

i have created a torrent that im seeding....
will be seeding forfor 24 hours
unfortunately i only have a 200meg upload, so kindly seed as well.
I'll help you share with 600 Mbit for as long as I bother(probably till it's no longer relevant).

I try to help safeguard the premium versions devs have on their patreons from public distribution for a little while, but when it's out it's out and I'll gladly help with that.

peterr767

Sep 21, 2020
I think I've ran into two issues, I'm worndering if anyone else has encountered them and managed to work around it.

1. I can't buy the dress. Whenever I go to the clothing store in the whore clothes, it's full and Monica won't enter. I tried going in the maids outfit when Betty is at the gym, but the store appears to be closed then.

2. I can't do more photoshoots. I've done the first one, before the event where Monica ended up sucking the art guy in the bathroom. Now, whenever I want to visit Biff again, the secretary says he'll be back in the evening. When I go during the evening, the scene with the driver plays, which forces me to go on a date with the investor. After completing it and going back to Biff, he tells me that I need to do 2 more dates, which breaks the game (missing asset in every location)

I'm running v 0.15. Any help?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
and somehow my saves are gone and i can't even migrate any from previous versions? This game is too much grind and i have invested too much time to begin anew :(

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes